Cosby Lawyers seek to paint accuser as opportunist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Phone records showed Andrea Constand called Cosby 53 times between Jan. 20, 2004, days after she said the assault occurred, and March 31, 2004, when she left Temple University, including twice on Valentine's Day.

Cosby lawyers seek to paint accuser as opportunist
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosby just like any other Hollywood actor didn't want to play the leftist game politics, didn't want to lick the boots of the liberal ways.

The attorney going after him is a liberal democratic hating bitch who takes on high profile cases and anybody familiar with this twit realizes what a man hater she is.

She's like a rabid dog out to get any male she can pin whatever bs on them she can.

Cosby and his lawyers were painting a real picture about a woman who worked at Temple University gave an unfathomable phone call to him after the assault thirteen years ago. What exactly happened to her?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Phone records showed Andrea Constand called Cosby 53 times between Jan. 20, 2004, days after she said the assault occurred, and March 31, 2004, when she left Temple University, including twice on Valentine's Day.

Cosby lawyers seek to paint accuser as opportunist
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosby just like any other Hollywood actor didn't want to play the leftist game politics, didn't want to lick the boots of the liberal ways.

The attorney going after him is a liberal democratic hating bitch who takes on high profile cases and anybody familiar with this twit realizes what a man hater she is.

She's like a rabid dog out to get any male she can pin whatever bs on them she can.
If anyone has been around Bill they would know in the past decade he has been in a declining mental health, so I am sorry but I don't think he has much control over what he does. Old people get that way sometimes. Just something to think about before you throw a guy under the train.

Again..why did they wait so long to complain???

Maybe he did do drugs and do the casting couch thing. What person in that environment wouldn't? And...drumroll....what about the women willing to get on that couch to further their career?

I hope he is not a perv. But if he is...they should have complained as soon as they found out they were sexually abused. Like, within a few days. Not 30 frigging years later.

^^^ I agree, that the silence has gone on way too long, but at the end of the day, its better to be late than never at all and its obvious that Bill doesn't have it in him to make full confession all on his own unlike actor Stephen Collins from the 7th Heaven TV show.

God bless you and Stephen always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back