Cosby does it again.....

Bill has a good argument for the blacks that want to be anti(fill in the blank) and what they should be doing....or not,,doing,,,and that was the rest of the story...good day..

Coward.

No, I don't think Cosby is a coward...

Because he doesn't blame white people for the problems of blacks. Do you want a society that hates each other? That is exactly what you're doing.

We either respect the law as a society or we don't.

Should Cosby run for President?

NO, we had our experiment with an unproven, inexperienced, and thrust into power way before he was prepared. White or black Cosby's experience does not qualify him for POTUS. He should run for Senate, FINISH at least one term and then maybe run for President.

Some people...... Cosby is 77 years old and has ZERO political experience to boot. No, he shouldn't run for anything.

He should however punch Al Sharpton in the face.

NO, we had our experiment with an unproven, inexperienced, and thrust into power way before he was prepared. White or black Cosby's experience does not qualify him for POTUS. He should run for Senate, FINISH at least one term and then maybe run for President.

Some people...... Cosby is 77 years old and has ZERO political experience to boot. No, he shouldn't run for anything.

Really? Al Sharpton has said many of the same things that Cosby said in that rant.

Didn't know that, did ya?

The only way blacks will advance is
1. Respecting education
2. Giving up the ghetto and gang culture that many have
3. Respecting peoples property. Yes, a lot of these stores are also owned by other blacks. How the fuck do you get ahead doing this to other people.
4. Get rid of the victim mindset. Say yes you can and make your kids do better.

Really? Al Sharpton has said many of the same things that Cosby said in that rant.

Yeah well, if he has said those same things, he's not nearly saying them enough. Do you have a link to him saying those things btw?

Yeah well, if he has said those same things, he's not nearly saying them enough. Do you have a link to him saying those things btw?

Cosby is fairly well known for saying things like this. I mean seriously if you don't know that, why are you this thread to begin with? If you do not and are just denying it because a link hasn't been posted... Stop trolling.

Cosby is fairly well known for saying things like this. I mean seriously if you don't know that, why are you this thread to begin with? If you do not and are just denying it because a link hasn't been posted... Stop trolling.

Dude, he is saying Al Sharpton was saying those things as well. I asked for a link to that.

Do you think I'd say something like that and not have a link? What do I look like, a USMB nutter?

Rev. Al Sharpton Blasts Thug Culture - Universal Life Church Monastery Blog

Sharpton decries thug culture - Local News - WS Journal

Dude, he is saying Al Sharpton was saying those things as well. I asked for a link to that.

Don't ya love it when USMB nutters go off on other USMB nutters by mistake? It happens a lot.

I read what Sharpton said, but he doesn't say it enough or to the wide audiences when he is out for photo ops. Sure it sounds good, but he isn't known for that kind of speech. Let's hear that from him when he's in front of national cameras.

I read what Sharpton said, but he doesn't say it enough or to the wide audiences when he is out for photo ops. Sure it sounds good, but he isn't known for that kind of speech. Let's hear that from him when he's in front of national cameras.

Of course. It's not enough! You haven't heard him say it before....so he must not be saying it enough!

Eat shit, dummy. He's been making speeches like that for decades. You just ain't listening. You hear what you want to hear.

:thup:

Hey Jackson! You're a nutter cuz Sharpton says stuff behind his hand and nobody can hear it, dontchaknow. Eye roll.

Of course. It's not enough! You haven't heard him say it before....so he must not be saying it enough!

Eat shit, dummy. He's been making speeches like that for decades. You just ain't listening. You hear what you want to hear.
If he's been making speeches like that for decades he might as well stop. It hasn't made a difference in all those years.

What blacks need is a living wage, enterprise zones, grocery/department stores, legalize and tax it, treatment instead of incarceration, smaller class sizes, and cheaper college loans, just like everyone else...all stuff Pubs block- they prefer to punish the darkies and the other "lazies". Cosby is no expert...of course he's right, no one's arguing...

Forum List

Back