Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

He-men don't cry, huh?

At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
Neandethals? We believe in tech, you guys are the ones using global warming to drive us back to the stone age. Try again

god,,if something as miniscule as a white person saying s-hole makes Corey fly off the handle,,can you imagine Booker at McDonalds finding out they just ran out of McNuggets?

1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051.jpg

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

180116125628-cory-booker-1-16-2018-exlarge-169.jpg

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
Cory Booker completely loses it at DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

Booker's lunatic bellowing requires a mental health examination.​

And yet another reason to bring back State Mental Hospitals!

"I dont know if he was audition for SNL or Shakespeare in the park but he was not auditioning for US Senator"

More democratic senators and congressmen need to be fired up like Booker.

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.

Where have you been Nia, Democrats have been ignorant pricks for years and proud of it....:lol:

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.

Yeah! Do it! Yes! :badgrin:

Cory Booker meltdowns everywhere!

rofl.gif

Last edited:

They're not mincing their words.
I'm still waiting for them to play nice.
Trump spends most of his time fending off their attacks.
Apparently the only thing they haven't tried is throwing punches because I've seen a bunch of them throwing fits.

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

we iz gonna put choo all back in chains !!!

Out come the racist fucks.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

He sounds like a pussy whipped bitch...

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

we iz gonna put choo all back in chains !!!

Out come the racist fucks.

Racism is so IN. The losers have made it the biggest fad since their crying jags.

Let it up to the Racist ilk of the Trumpettes to complain because a black man was offended by Trump's racist comments.

Those who were in that meeting & pretend they don't remember are complicit in Trumps blatant racism.

As are the fucking morons defending the orange bastard here.

'Fuck you people.
'
Racsts are ignorant people. You prove it every time you post.

He needs to go back to Jersey so he can be with his bitches and ho's. Lol, his brand of music has as much vulgar language than anything Trump has said. Mean while demeaning woman. Trump told the truth, those countries are Shit holes.

Forum List

Back