Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else. But like I said before, keep it up. Saying what he did certainly doesn't make me think any worse of him. For anyone it did, it's just superficial silliness. OOOOOHHHHH----look, he got emotional! Must be a fairy! Put him in your stereotypical basket of snowflakes and dismiss him.
If one of you got that enraged, I wouldn't think any less of you, either.

I appreciate that

but I do think his reaction was somewhat exaggerated

and the "histrionics" I am talking about is the cumulative effect of outrage towards Trump over things that are truly not outrageous

calling impoverished 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting is certainly not outrageous IMO
No, you're right it's not outrageous in itself. The message--that Trump doesn't want people from poor countries coming here--is what bothered me but it didn't surprise me. Not because it's racist but because he's a snob. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I guess it's understandable but dang! If all he was doing was making a point about merit based immigration, then he should have said something about it. His comment was the OPPOSITE.

We are not as a nation obligated to take in and support all the flotsam and jetsam produced by the human condition. What sense does it make to diminish our own country by bringing foreign troubles here, accomplishing nothing but easing the load for every corrupt government on the planet?

It's just like public education. They mandated the dummies study with the smart kids, and now all are equally stupid. I cannot fathom from where support for such thinking arises.

Help people, yes. Take on their problems? No. Their problems will soon become yours.

We are not as a nation obligated to take in and support all the flotsam and jetsam produced by the human condition. What sense does it make to diminish our own country by bringing foreign troubles here, accomplishing nothing but easing the load for every corrupt government on the planet?
Especially when NO OTHER COUNTRY does it.

I'll settle for what douchebags like Trump admitted to. People from shithouse countries need not apply. If you're unlucky enough to live in a poor country that has a massive earthquake, destroying the economy and infrastructure further, tough shit. You're a loser just by being born there and you can stay there.
That's bullshit and mischaracterizes the issue.

Our immigration policy should benefit Amercia's economic development, not act as a welfare program for shithole countries. Our immigration policy should be simple: anybody who does not help America, need not apply....

....you know, Like the immigration policy of EVERY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY ON THE FUCKING PLANET??!?!?!?!?!!!???

Cory Booker is bat shit crazy. If anybody needs a cognitive assessment it is that stupid jackass.

These Moon Bats in his state were idiots to elect him.

He-men don't cry, huh?

Not over this shit....what a snowflake
You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?

It was an act
I thought DURING his rant, he SAID he HAD tears of rage when he first heard it. Who was there then?
Am I confused?
No one is telling me why they think he's an actor.
I bet that if a law was passed that these immigrants couldn't vote for 20 years. He wouldn't care about them.

Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else. But like I said before, keep it up. Saying what he did certainly doesn't make me think any worse of him. For anyone it did, it's just superficial silliness. OOOOOHHHHH----look, he got emotional! Must be a fairy! Put him in your stereotypical basket of snowflakes and dismiss him.

I appreciate that

and the "histrionics" I am talking about is the cumulative effect of outrage towards Trump over things that are truly not outrageous

calling impoverished 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting is certainly not outrageous IMO
No, you're right it's not outrageous in itself. The message--that Trump doesn't want people from poor countries coming here--is what bothered me but it didn't surprise me. Not because it's racist but because he's a snob. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I guess it's understandable but dang! If all he was doing was making a point about merit based immigration, then he should have said something about it. His comment was the OPPOSITE.

So what is wrong with not wanting poor people coming here?

Can you address that question as to why you feel that importing welfare cases is a good thing?

He-men don't cry, huh?

You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?
He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!
She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did. She is a climber, a bitch and she deserves the bags under her eyes. I wouldn't sleep either if I was kissing the ass of Donald Trump.
You
He-men don't cry, huh?

He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!
She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did. She is a climber, a bitch and she deserves the bags under her eyes. I wouldn't sleep either if I was kissing the ass of Donald Trump.
Durbin has already has a reputation for making up what was said during closed meetings. And you take his word, against all others?

I appreciate that

That's what he did say. You need to quit falling for what douchebags like Disturbin Durbin claim.
I'll settle for what douchebags like Trump admitted to. People from shithouse countries need not apply. If you're unlucky enough to live in a poor country that has a massive earthquake, destroying the economy and infrastructure further, tough shit. You're a loser just by being born there and you can stay there.
Now the Clinton's screwed the Haitians over a few years ago, where was your outrage?

I appreciate that

That's what he did say. You need to quit falling for what douchebags like Disturbin Durbin claim.

Why should victims of natural disasters have to come here?

Many years ago, after hurricane Katrina, many southern cities opened up their shelters for the victims. I was the assistant principal of a Florida high school. You have never seen the dregs of humanity that washed up out of south Florida and Louisiana into our schools. There was not a day that went by that one of theses refugee students were not getting arrested by my school resource officers for drugs, assaults, weapons, etc. Eventually, they all went back home and the problems ceased as quickly as they began.

Katrina, many southern cities opened up their shelters for the victims

Birmingham got a lot of people from NOLA

so did Houston

NOLA used to be over a million people before Katrina & dropped to just under half that immediately after

not sure they are even back up to a million yet

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.
Is she vacationing in Yemen this spring?

Just another career politician crying crocodile tears. Nothing to see here

‘What Nielsen is trying to do is translate Trump. "I think what he was saying" is the give-away. She knows that she can't say he didn't say "shithole" (hence the "I don't recall") and, therefore, has only one option: To try to re-state what Trump actually meant -- even if it's not really what he said.’

How Durbin destroyed Nielsen's 'shithole' explanation - CNNPolitics

This administration is made up of nothing but cowards and liars.

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.

Leftards are so ultra-sensitive and so easily triggered.

‘What Nielsen is trying to do is translate Trump. "I think what he was saying" is the give-away. She knows that she can't say he didn't say "shithole" (hence the "I don't recall") and, therefore, has only one option: To try to re-state what Trump actually meant -- even if it's not really what he said.’

CNN: Need I say more?

Durbin's a shithead.

what do you think Trump's nickname for Booker will be?!

DTtOjVdVoAAJDuX.jpg

Forum List

Back