Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

More democratic senators and congressmen need to be fired up like Booker.

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.
Lol, Trump is fighting back and you pussies can't take it. The times of liberals getting their way are over. You should have stopped at gay marriage, trying to put men in girls locker rooms. Pushed people over the edge.

Let it up to the Racist ilk of the Trumpettes to complain because a black man was offended by Trump's racist comments.

Those who were in that meeting & pretend they don't remember are complicit in Trumps blatant racism.

As are the fucking morons defending the orange bastard here.

'Fuck you people.
'
Racsts are ignorant people. You prove it every time you post.
Isn't bigoted every time one of those liberal rappers call all women bitches and ho's? But Trump says Shit hole, telling the truth. You miss your panties. Lol, hypocrite.

guess we can add Corey to the Maxine Waters/Limp Popo list
26733572_1528678023914276_5417643179598027690_n.jpg

Let it up to the Racist ilk of the Trumpettes to complain because a black man was offended by Trump's racist comments.

Those who were in that meeting & pretend they don't remember are complicit in Trumps blatant racism.

'Fuck you people.
'
Isn't bigoted every time one of those liberal rappers call all women bitches and ho's? But Trump says Shit hole, telling the truth. You miss your panties. Lol, hypocrite.
We allow bigotry and misogyny from the inferiors because we don't expect them to know better.

1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051.jpg

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

180116125628-cory-booker-1-16-2018-exlarge-169.jpg

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
Cory Booker completely loses it at DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

Booker's lunatic bellowing requires a mental health examination.​

we iz gonna put choo all back in chains !!!

Out come the racist fucks.

That was Biden's comment. Baby steps in you finally seeing your party are the racist ones. Congratulations.

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.
Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right.
Hitlery said the same thing about the deporables and she lost the election in a landslide(yes tards the popular vote doesn't work). Make sure you tell those Cry Baby Democrats to Man(can you say that today?) and start fighting back so you can continue to get your welfare check, free healthcare and low cost housing. The rest of US will continue to REAP the rewards of this roaring economy that is on its way to the DOW 100,000.

Dow 100,000 by 2035? History Suggests It's Quite Possible
Dow 100,000 by 2035? History Suggests It's Quite Possible
Long-term investors pay attention, because a big opportunity may await.
I have been in the market since 1987. When you go long term, unless the Commies take over this country, you can make millions....

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

He sounds like a pussy whipped bitch...

Why Booker is actually so pissed off is b/c he KNOWS he'll NEVER get a chance to fuck her.
He looks and acts like any other wife beater.
The odds of a White woman hooking up with a negro man and not getting the shit kicked out of her are the same as spotting one of BONOBO's White unicorns grazing on the Rose garden lawn.

You don't lie, you don't get yelled at

She is lying to protect racism.....she deserves what she gets

So you claim saying she did not hear him say it is a lie......or any defense of Trump is automatically a lie?

Booker is so upset about anyone who dares to be honest. Maybe we need to be honest about all of the crime and poverty in his own state.

a0cbe17c5eca5c51103c5156182822d1--camden-new-jersey-slums.jpg

53d1162076235-looking-waterfront-slum-shirt1-001.jpg

'Fuck you people.
'
You must be a racist then.

They're not mincing their words.
I'm still waiting for them to play nice.
Trump spends most of his time fending off their attacks.
Apparently the only thing they haven't tried is throwing punches because I've seen a bunch of them throwing fits.

That's what should have happened. Booker should have leaped over that desk and pounded that woman to a bloody pulp. How dare she testify as to what she saw and heard rather than what she was told.

From Sheriff David Clarke:

After today's embarrassing display on the Hill by Sen Booker in dressing down a female Cabinet member, it is apparent to me that Booker lacks the temperament to be a future candidate for President of the United States. If he dressed down a staffer that way, He'd be in trouble.

Cory Booker has made it very clear that he really hates white people, and now he has zero chance for running for president.
The dumb left wing bigots just keep digging their hole deeper everyday.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

I would award him the Emmy for best performance for faux outrage.

From Sheriff David Clarke:

After today's embarrassing display on the Hill by Sen Booker in dressing down a female Cabinet member, it is apparent to me that Booker lacks the temperament to be a future candidate for President of the United States. If he dressed down a staffer that way, He'd be in trouble.
He'll get the ghetto/thug vote

So you claim saying she did not hear him say it is a lie......or any defense of Trump is automatically a lie?

Booker is so upset about anyone who dares to be honest. Maybe we need to be honest about all of the crime and poverty in his own state.

And to think, that now N Jersey has voted in another Liberal Democrat Governor. Geezus, you just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Phil Murphy could revive the power of public labor unions in New Jersey
Despite decades of precedent and explicit contract language to the contrary, a state labor commission declared in 2013 that public safety employees in Atlantic County weren't entitled to step increases -- pay raises when workers reach a certain number of years on the job -- after their contract expired.

Then, the influential Public Employment Relations Commission backed that up, ruling step increases after a contract's expiration were no longer eligible for negotiation or arbitration.
New Jersey Governor Wants to Create an Entire Agency to Protect Illegal Immigrants
Murphy, a Democrat and former Goldman Sachs financier who was swept into office on the back of former Gov. Chris Christie’s historically low approval ratings, told The Washington Post he plans to operationalize the sentiment behind the “sanctuary” movement by establishing an Office of Immigrant Defensive Protection.
While a number of Democrat-controlled states have adopted an official policy of non-cooperation with federal immigration authorities, Murphy is seeking to outdo his progressive counterparts by devoting an entire agency to help immigrants navigate the federal immigration bureaucracy.

The funniest part about Nielsen's testimony was when they asked her if Norway was primarily white.....she replied....I don't know

You can't make this shit up

Forum List

Back