Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

He-men don't cry, huh?

Not over this shit....what a snowflake
You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?
He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!
She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did. She is a climber, a bitch and she deserves the bags under her eyes. I wouldn't sleep either if I was kissing the ass of Donald Trump.

Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else. But like I said before, keep it up. Saying what he did certainly doesn't make me think any worse of him. For anyone it did, it's just superficial silliness. OOOOOHHHHH----look, he got emotional! Must be a fairy! Put him in your stereotypical basket of snowflakes and dismiss him.
If one of you got that enraged, I wouldn't think any less of you, either.

I appreciate that

but I do think his reaction was somewhat exaggerated

and the "histrionics" I am talking about is the cumulative effect of outrage towards Trump over things that are truly not outrageous

calling impoverished 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting is certainly not outrageous IMO

Booker said he cried when Durbin called him to tell him about what happened in the White House meeting.

How long until President Trump calls him "Cryin' Cory Booker"?

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.

Booker should win an Academy Award for best performance by a douchebag at a Congressional hearing.
Listening to Booker, I clearly heard him say "for you not to feel that hate...."

He wants his hate to make an impression.

Booker exhibits the faux outrage so popular with the left when they want to denigrate those they politically disagree with.

What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?

it really is hard to imagine anyone having that type of emotional breakdown about something like this

UNLESS; the emotional breakdown was already brewing over trauma over POTUS & this was a "tipping point" thing

I really believe that these histrionic reactions over Trump are backfiring & will hurt democrat candidates at the ballot box
Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else. But like I said before, keep it up. Saying what he did certainly doesn't make me think any worse of him. For anyone it did, it's just superficial silliness. OOOOOHHHHH----look, he got emotional! Must be a fairy! Put him in your stereotypical basket of snowflakes and dismiss him.

There's something wrong with you if that phony display didn't make you think any less of him. It was a charade, an act, a performance. Furthermore he was extremely insulting to Nielson. He accused her of lying. The man is a piece of shit, like all Dims.

I appreciate that

and the "histrionics" I am talking about is the cumulative effect of outrage towards Trump over things that are truly not outrageous

calling impoverished 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting is certainly not outrageous IMO
No, you're right it's not outrageous in itself. The message--that Trump doesn't want people from poor countries coming here--is what bothered me but it didn't surprise me. Not because it's racist but because he's a snob. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I guess it's understandable but dang! If all he was doing was making a point about merit based immigration, then he should have said something about it. His comment was the OPPOSITE.

Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else.
Maybe it's because I have never seen a man tearful with rage. That's more of a woman thing.

Maybe he did come to tears with rage, but I doubt it, particularly given that Dicky Durbin has been known to lie about what people say in meetings, particularly with his accusation that John Boehner said he hates Obama, etc. a few years back.

I appreciate that

No, you're right it's not outrageous in itself. The message--that Trump doesn't want people from poor countries coming here--is what bothered me but it didn't surprise me. Not because it's racist but because he's a snob. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I guess it's understandable but dang! If all he was doing was making a point about merit based immigration, then he should have said something about it. His comment was the OPPOSITE.

That he wants merit based immigration is exactly what he said. You need to quit falling for what douchebags like Disturbin Durbin claim.

Last edited:

it really is hard to imagine anyone having that type of emotional breakdown about something like this

UNLESS; the emotional breakdown was already brewing over trauma over POTUS & this was a "tipping point" thing

I really believe that these histrionic reactions over Trump are backfiring & will hurt democrat candidates at the ballot box

There's something wrong with you if that phony display didn't make you think any less of him. It was a charade, an act a display. Furthermore he was extremely insulting to Nielson. He accused her of lying. The main is a piece of shit, like all Dims.
No one saw his phony "display" of tears.

I appreciate that

That's what he did say. You need to quit falling for what douchebags like Disturbin Durbin claim.
I'll settle for what douchebags like Trump admitted to. People from shithouse countries need not apply. If you're unlucky enough to live in a poor country that has a massive earthquake, destroying the economy and infrastructure further, tough shit. You're a loser just by being born there and you can stay there.

He-men don't cry, huh?

Not over this shit....what a snowflake
You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!
She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did. She is a climber, a bitch and she deserves the bags under her eyes. I wouldn't sleep either if I was kissing the ass of Donald Trump.

There's nothing "certain" about it. So far all we have is the claim if Liar Disturbin Durbin.

Saying Trump didn't do it isn't a personal insult to anyone. You obviously have a bias on this issue.

Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else.
Maybe it's because I have never seen a man tearful with rage. That's more of a woman thing.

Maybe he did come to tears with rage, but I doubt it, particularly given that Dicky Durbin has been known to lie about what people say in meetings, particularly with his accusation that John Boehner said he hates Obama, etc. a few years back.
Have you ever laughed so hard it suddenly became tears? It has only happened to me once or twice. Wires get crossed.

There's something wrong with you if that phony display didn't make you think any less of him. It was a charade, an act a display. Furthermore he was extremely insulting to Nielson. He accused her of lying. The main is a piece of shit, like all Dims.
No one saw his phony "display" of tears.

Only the ones who didn't watch it.

I appreciate that

That's what he did say. You need to quit falling for what douchebags like Disturbin Durbin claim.
I'll settle for what douchebags like Trump admitted to. People from shithouse countries need not apply. If you're unlucky enough to live in a poor country that has a massive earthquake, destroying the economy and infrastructure further, tough shit. You're a loser just by being born there and you can stay there.

Why should we import them to the United States just because they have a sad story to tell? Following that rule would mean we'd have to allow 700 million people to immigrate.

The message--that Trump doesn't want people from poor countries coming here--is what bothered me but it didn't surprise me.
I stand corrected. Seeing lefties spin that message to mean Trump doesn't want people from poor countries brings me to tears of rage.
:lol:

I kid. It does piss me off. That is complete bullshit. He wants people who can contribute to come here, not add to the welfare roles, like Dicky and his girlfriend, Lindsay Graham want. FUCK THAT!!! We have plenty of welfare queens.

Mexico requires that any candidate for immigration be a productive person who can contribute to the economic development of Mexico.

We should adopt Mexico's policy.

Last edited:

so, I am having this discussion with my wife right now

she asked me WWJD (for real) - would Jesus want us to help these unfortunate downtrodden

and the answer, of course, is yes

my reply is this - we have plenty of unfortunate souls that are American citizens that we should help 1st

we can't afford to bring in impoverished people from 3rd world countries - they do not contribute to society, in fact, more often than not, they add to our collective burden as a society

on illegal aliens -

these people; unskilled laborer type illegals, hurt us and they do, in many instances, steal jobs

every major American city (by major, I mean 100,000 + population) has an area where you can pick up illegals to work for the day - I have used them myself (to help clean up my yard, or when I have moved)

the problem is; when businesses hire them; they get paid in cash

no payroll taxes for them or the employer

so they live here and are part of the economy, but they do not contribute - but they do use our resources (they get welfare, use medical services and have their children in our schools)

furthermore, every major city also has a "labor pool" where unskilled Americans go in the hope of finding short term job projects - when a business owner picks up illegals at Home Depot; he just denied work to an American at the labor pool

this is where I agree with Trump - America & Americans 1st

I'll settle for what douchebags like Trump admitted to. People from shithouse countries need not apply. If you're unlucky enough to live in a poor country that has a massive earthquake, destroying the economy and infrastructure further, tough shit. You're a loser just by being born there and you can stay there.[/QUOTE]

The Clinton Global Initiative made the Clintons rich off poor Haitians. Basically the Clintons turned countries into shit-holes and/or did nothing to alleviate their suffering.

"In January 2015 a group of Haitians surrounded the New York offices of the Clinton Foundation. They chanted slogans, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of having robbed them of “billions of dollars.” Two months later, the Haitians were at it again, accusing the Clintons of duplicity, malfeasance, and theft. And in May 2015, they were back, this time outside New York’s Cipriani, where Bill Clinton received an award and collected a $500,000 check for his foundation. “Clinton, where’s the money?” the Haitian signs read. “In whose pockets?” Said Dhoud Andre of the Commission Against Dictatorship, “We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti.” Haitians like Andre may sound a bit strident, but he and the protesters had good reason to be disgruntled. They had suffered a heavy blow from Mother Nature, and now it appeared that they were being battered again — this time by the Clintons. Their story goes back to 2010, when a massive 7.0 earthquake devastated the island, killing more than 200,000 people, leveling 100,000 homes, and leaving 1.5 million people destitute."

Read more at: How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did.
First of all, who cares?

Secondly, bullshit. Dicky Durbin is a fucking liar.

Finally, Mr. Booker needs to learn to ask the right questions. It is not her duty to answer a question he didn't ask. That's lawyer cross-examination 101. If he didn't ask "did Trump say shithouse" he has no one to blame but himself.

Forum List

Back