Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.

Last edited:
Doesn't he understand that he won't be elected President?

That experiment was already attempted and crashed and burned.

We ain't gonna have anymore of them running the show.

He-men don't cry, huh?

At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.

ibet.jpg

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not here that comment!!!

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.
Politicians have zero shame, none, nada.

We have no real options.

Booker should win an Academy Award for best performance by a douchebag at a Congressional hearing.

He-men don't cry, huh?

At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.

He cares about getting back in power, and nothing else.

He-men don't cry, huh?

Not over this shit....what a snowflake
You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?

He-men don't cry, huh?

You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?

It was an act

We have no real options.

Booker should win an Academy Award for best performance by a douchebag at a Congressional hearing.
Hmm...I don't know. Boehner(sp?) is a tough act to follow.

it really is hard to imagine anyone having that type of emotional breakdown about something like this

UNLESS; the emotional breakdown was already brewing over trauma over POTUS & this was a "tipping point" thing

I really believe that these histrionic reactions over Trump are backfiring & will hurt democrat candidates at the ballot box

He-men don't cry, huh?

He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!

it really is hard to imagine anyone having that type of emotional breakdown about something like this

UNLESS; the emotional breakdown was already brewing over trauma over POTUS & this was a "tipping point" thing

I really believe that these histrionic reactions over Trump are backfiring & will hurt democrat candidates at the ballot box
Tears of rage aren't an "emotional breakdown" or histrionic, or anything else. But like I said before, keep it up. Saying what he did certainly doesn't make me think any worse of him. For anyone it did, it's just superficial silliness. OOOOOHHHHH----look, he got emotional! Must be a fairy! Put him in your stereotypical basket of snowflakes and dismiss him.
If one of you got that enraged, I wouldn't think any less of you, either.

He-men don't cry, huh?

It was an act
I thought DURING his rant, he SAID he HAD tears of rage when he first heard it. Who was there then?
Am I confused?
No one is telling me why they think he's an actor.

Forum List

Back