Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

From Sheriff David Clarke:

After today's embarrassing display on the Hill by Sen Booker in dressing down a female Cabinet member, it is apparent to me that Booker lacks the temperament to be a future candidate for President of the United States. If he dressed down a staffer that way, He'd be in trouble.
He'll get the ghetto/thug vote
Those people don't even know what the inside of a voting booth looks like.

You don't lie, you don't get yelled at

She is lying to protect racism.....she deserves what she gets
So you claim saying she did not hear him say it is a lie......or any defense of Trump is automatically a lie?

Booker is so upset about anyone who dares to be honest. Maybe we need to be honest about all of the crime and poverty in his own state.

a0cbe17c5eca5c51103c5156182822d1--camden-new-jersey-slums.jpg

53d1162076235-looking-waterfront-slum-shirt1-001.jpg

The funniest part about Nielsen's testimony was when they asked her if Norway was primarily white.....she replied....I don't know

You can't make this shit up
How would she know? Magic? Why would she need to know? She doesn't.

1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051.jpg

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

180116125628-cory-booker-1-16-2018-exlarge-169.jpg

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
Cory Booker completely loses it at DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

Booker's lunatic bellowing requires a mental health examination.​

I applaud Booker for standing up to Trump's lying friends. Someone has to. All this one sided political correctness has gone on far too long. BRAVO Mr. Booker... BRAVO!

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

I applaud Booker for standing up to Trump's lying friends. Someone has to. All this one sided political correctness has gone on far too long. BRAVO Mr. Booker... BRAVO!

You sound like a bitch in heat...

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

Did you like when he cried, too? Dems love their crying leaders.

He's a shitstain Democrat with mysoginist tendances, zero class and zero hope of being a serious Presidential candidate. Eh just another deluded low class Democrat with high hopes and plenty of innocent blood on his hands.

No president in recent memory has been as classless as the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump, and his lying minions. It's about time the Democrats stepped up to put some modicum of moral fiber back in the political cauldron. Trump's low approval ratings show that Booker was right on the mark. Booker earned his money yesterday.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

You sound like a bitch in heat...

How do you get sound out of typed words idiot? By the way, you're the DAWG around here, not me... thats an acronym for Dumb Ass White Gal/guy... BOWWOW Mutha Fugga.

He's a shitstain Democrat with mysoginist tendances, zero class and zero hope of being a serious Presidential candidate. Eh just another deluded low class Democrat with high hopes and plenty of innocent blood on his hands.

No president in recent memory has been as classless as the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump, and his lying minions. It's about time the Democrats stepped up to put some modicum of moral fiber back in the political cauldron. Trump's low approval ratings show that Booker was right on the mark. Booker earned his money yesterday.
We've had a huge helping of dem leadership. They force grown men into women's restrooms and pay insane leaders billions of dollars. Not to mention corrupt entire political parties...their own...as well as intelligence agencies and the IRS.

We've had a huge helping of dem leadership. They force grown men into women's restrooms and pay insane leaders billions of dollars. Not to mention corrupt entire political parties...their own...as well as intelligence agencies and the IRS.

Not all Democrats are alike any more than all Republicans are alike. I'm an independent so I am not affected by insults thrown at either party. Both are corrupt if you ask me. Even the model conservative Ronald Reagan allowed drug cartels for Latin America to sell their drugs in the USA unmolested so he could raise money to stop communism in South America...He also supported Apartheid in South Africa.

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.

cory booker looked very abusive towards women yesterday

luckily for him he is a democrat

because if he would have a been a republican

the leftists would have had a shitstorm with that behavior

He-men don't cry, huh?

Not over this shit....what a snowflake
You're not sensitive to the things he is. People have different things they feel passionately about.
At least he cares about something. You neanderthals keep chuckling around the campfire. Whittle a spear point or something.
If he were even remotely genuine, I would respect him for it. He's full of shit. Fake outrage, just like all the other tearful politicians on both sides.
What makes you think it's "fake?" What has he done to show he doesn't give a damn about this?
He is an actor. He doesn't give a rats ass about the "dreamers." He's also an insulting jackass who accused Nielson of lying. Imagine a professional douchebag like him accusing anyone of lying!
She was absolved with the "shithouse" excuse. Her intent was to infer Trump didn't say what he said, which he most certainly did. She is a climber, a bitch and she deserves the bags under her eyes. I wouldn't sleep either if I was kissing the ass of Donald Trump.
You really cannot assume anything.
Dick Durbin has been caught lying before.... So I tend to discount anything he says.

After today's embarrassing display on the Hill by Sen Booker in dressing down a female Cabinet member, it is apparent to me that Booker lacks the temperament to be a future candidate for President of the United States. If he dressed down a staffer that way, He'd be in trouble.
He was practically slobbering on himself.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

How do you shave without looking in the mirror?

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

How do you shave without looking in the mirror?

It can be done. I did it a lot when I was bivouacked in the field with my army buddies.

He was practically slobbering on himself.
Is that the same Sheriff Clarke who allowed prisoners to die of thirst in his jail?

Forum List

Back