Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

The MEDIA and Democrats don't care about the real problem which is huge. Black on Black violence and murder. They are just fine with them killing each other. Why? I thought Black lives mattered?

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

BLM was about highlighting injustice in the way the Police Depts treated black people... Police Depts have reacted, must say a job well done on both sides...

So...the goal was higher murder rates in those areas targeted by Black Lies Matter? Because that is what they got....more dead, young Black men.......

Blacks have little to worry from Whites, and even White police unless they are in the commission of a crime, or pose a THREAT to the cops. BLM should be focused on other Blacks that do the killing of other Blacks. That is where the real threat lies. Of course the Media and Dems lie and cover that up, or just claim the opposite.

the 2nd amendment doesnt discriminate whether you are gay or straight...it protects your life

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

BLM was about highlighting injustice in the way the Police Depts treated black people... Police Depts have reacted, must say a job well done on both sides...

BLM and ANTIFA are Soros funded hate, and terror groups endorsed by the Democrats. They use violence, and intimidation against anyone they don't like. They largely get away with it as the police are scared of being called racist. The cause riots, and mayhem to punish conservatives. They need to be arrested and jailed.
Thios is what you get when you limit your input to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Mindwars & Fox News. Stupid, ignorant, uneducated morons regurgitating that crap where ever they go.

But a distinct majority s0n....that's the only thing that matters. There must be alot of mofu's watching Hannity!

Congress doesnt give a shit about gun control because they dont have to!:aug08_031:

Btw.... Booker is like at 1% in the polls. Doy.....

Democrats don't care about guns so much. What bothers them the most is that people can use them for self-defense. The more people that don't need government, the less Democrat voters. So the idea of Booker and all other leftists is to make victims out of everybody by removing guns from law abiding people under the pretense they are doing so to disarm the criminal.

They sure did react. It's called the Ferguson Effect and it's causing problems all across the country.

She didn't see anything. That's the point. Somebody had to inform her that he was shot. She had no idea, therefore was not at the scene.

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Of course a way a person presents themselves has a lot to do with the assumptions others make. You claim to be a guy who writes resumes. Tell me, how many of your customers go to a job interview dressed in jeans with holes in the knees? How many go dressed to an interview in tie-died tee shirts and sandals?

Uh, guy, that's actually kind of what I consider messed up in the whole hiring process. Both the interviewer and the prospective employee present false images of themselves. It's kind of like getting married after one date... it's why so many people are unhappy with their jobs.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

The point is it's not a race thing. When I was younger with my long hair, army jacket, bell bottom jeans, I used to get pulled over by the cops for the stupidest things. The police knew that kids who looked like me are more likely to be a problem than the kids with short hair and nice shirt on. I didn't care for it at the time, but when I became an adult, I realized the police were only looking out for the community and trying to stop a problem before it happened.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

Some people do have that right and others don't. People that usually dress like the black guy in that kind of neighborhood generally don't have that right. They are usually looking for trouble.

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Actually they said we have a police problem. You folks in the racist subculture of America think the cop was justified so any protest is seen as wrong. The NFL players kneeling has the league making a multi million dollar annual partnership with players to address what they were kneeling about. You racists really need to pay better attention to what's actually happening.

So what were they telling the public by kneeling? They were saying "We're a bunch of dumb jocks. We don't know the laws, we don't know the stories we are protesting. All we really know is we don't like what we see, but are not educated enough to understand what we seen."

The physical evidence proves he was not

How does it do that? The thing they cite is that. "Well, the bullet holes in his shirt match up to the torso, and the wouldn't if hs hands were up".

But that only works if you put your hand up over your head. If you put your hands up with your upper arms parralel to the shoulder or at a downward angle with just your forearms up, you shirt stays where it is.

And this is the problem when you have a DA acting like a defense attorney.

Chicago didn't increase enforcement of anything. How would they do that?

Actually, we put a lot more cops on the street, we did a lot more proactive policing. We also got rid of a lot of the units, like the one Van Dyke was in, that just pissed off the community.

You didn't hear about it because your precious MSM didn't tell you about it. Same as they don't tell you about the thousands of other cases just like that.

If people killed themselves jumping off of bridges, would you be happier about it then? And the last recordable homicide total was a little over 14,000. Mind you homicide is not the same as murder.

Still really bad... but the gun homicide rate alone is 14,000.

Keep in mind, the TOTAL homicide rate in the UK is 600 with only 50 of those being with guns.

In Japan it's 600 with the total from guns being 4.
That is not what they cite.

They cote the credible witnesses, the injuries to Wilson consistent with his story, the bullet holes in Browns arms and head all of which are consistent with a man charging and not with a man surrendering

You are proven wrong
The Bros are not going to like being disarmed and not protected in someway, the Cops are not going to do it. I guess the knife is the last line of defense.

But again....at what cost? Depolicing is very real and certainly warranted in some of these cases. That means a unit gets a call about a firefight occurring on Tinerly Street and do a b- line to the local 7-11 for some fresh coffee and a donut!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Cops still respond to calls, but only if they are called. Before Ferguson, cops would be proactive on crime instead of waiting for it to happen, and then somebody calling the crime in.

Word travels fast and then the areas go into decay. The police won't bother me with my gun unless somebody calls them.

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Yes a good reason, to keep her away from a shooting scene and disturbing evidence. It's what they're supposed to do.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

It has everything to do with it. Why do you suppose they didn't do the same things with two people of different races dressed the same way? They know there are self-hating whites like you out there that believe the dog and pony show they put on for you.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

They would have if I pulled out a realistic looking gun on them.

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

Yes, a kid with a toy. You forgot the beanie hat with the propeller on top he was wearing in your imagination, the big oversized sucker he was licking, and the pajama looking pants and shirt he had on.

use technology, in other words, you cant fire a gun unless it has your prints on it. that's my solution!

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Cory Booker: ‘If I Had the Power’ to Ban Guns ‘I Would’

And banning guns will not stop crazies from killing...
It will make it more difficult & mass killings not so often
This is what you get when you limit your input to MSNBC, CNN & ABC - stupid, ignorant, uneducated morons regurgitating that crap where ever they go.

Forum List

Back