Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

She didn't see anything. That's the point. Somebody had to inform her that he was shot. She had no idea, therefore was not at the scene.

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Of course a way a person presents themselves has a lot to do with the assumptions others make. You claim to be a guy who writes resumes. Tell me, how many of your customers go to a job interview dressed in jeans with holes in the knees? How many go dressed to an interview in tie-died tee shirts and sandals?

Uh, guy, that's actually kind of what I consider messed up in the whole hiring process. Both the interviewer and the prospective employee present false images of themselves. It's kind of like getting married after one date... it's why so many people are unhappy with their jobs.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

The point is it's not a race thing. When I was younger with my long hair, army jacket, bell bottom jeans, I used to get pulled over by the cops for the stupidest things. The police knew that kids who looked like me are more likely to be a problem than the kids with short hair and nice shirt on. I didn't care for it at the time, but when I became an adult, I realized the police were only looking out for the community and trying to stop a problem before it happened.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

Some people do have that right and others don't. People that usually dress like the black guy in that kind of neighborhood generally don't have that right. They are usually looking for trouble.

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Actually they said we have a police problem. You folks in the racist subculture of America think the cop was justified so any protest is seen as wrong. The NFL players kneeling has the league making a multi million dollar annual partnership with players to address what they were kneeling about. You racists really need to pay better attention to what's actually happening.

Heres the thing and there is no getting around it....

When people see a cop gunned down in the line if duty, they hurt bad. When people see a young kid gunned down because he didnt put his hands up, they figure he was going to get gunned down in his own neighborhood anyway.

actually, I feel bad when both happens, but that's being a decent human being and I don't think you understand that concept.

the fact is, the black community is tired of rogue cops shooting people for dumb reasons.

Lol....then you have no police force.That's how it works in the real world.

No, here's how it works in the real world. You fire the people who shouldn't be working there, and the rest fall into line.

Yeah but there are rogue elements in any organization. Always have been....always will be. Most people get it. Fubaring an entire organization because of a few bad eggs is ghey.....that's why nothing ever happened after the football stadium kneel-ins. Nobody out there is angst about this.

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

BLM was about highlighting injustice in the way the Police Depts treated black people... Police Depts have reacted, must say a job well done on both sides...

She didn't see anything. That's the point. Somebody had to inform her that he was shot. She had no idea, therefore was not at the scene.

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Of course a way a person presents themselves has a lot to do with the assumptions others make. You claim to be a guy who writes resumes. Tell me, how many of your customers go to a job interview dressed in jeans with holes in the knees? How many go dressed to an interview in tie-died tee shirts and sandals?

Uh, guy, that's actually kind of what I consider messed up in the whole hiring process. Both the interviewer and the prospective employee present false images of themselves. It's kind of like getting married after one date... it's why so many people are unhappy with their jobs.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

The point is it's not a race thing. When I was younger with my long hair, army jacket, bell bottom jeans, I used to get pulled over by the cops for the stupidest things. The police knew that kids who looked like me are more likely to be a problem than the kids with short hair and nice shirt on. I didn't care for it at the time, but when I became an adult, I realized the police were only looking out for the community and trying to stop a problem before it happened.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

Some people do have that right and others don't. People that usually dress like the black guy in that kind of neighborhood generally don't have that right. They are usually looking for trouble.

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Actually they said we have a police problem. You folks in the racist subculture of America think the cop was justified so any protest is seen as wrong. The NFL players kneeling has the league making a multi million dollar annual partnership with players to address what they were kneeling about. You racists really need to pay better attention to what's actually happening.

:bigbed:

Few share your sentiments s0n!:flirtysmile4:

Actually that statement applies to you.

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

BLM was about highlighting injustice in the way the Police Depts treated black people... Police Depts have reacted, must say a job well done on both sides...

Police departments are still doing the same things.

BLM and ANTIFA are Soros funded hate, and terror groups endorsed by the Democrats. They use violence, and intimidation against anyone they don't like. They largely get away with it as the police are scared of being called racist. The cause riots, and mayhem to punish conservatives. They need to be arrested and jailed.

Actually that statement applies to you.

Nah.....progressives get all giddy about symbolic shit like kneel-ins that dont transcend beyond two minutes on Sunday's in a football stadium. What action was mobilized after those kneel-ins? Zero.....nobody cared. None of those NFL players did dick....taking bows after kneeling evidently was all that was necessary.:113::113:

Same thing last year when those kids marched across America after Parkland. Progressives stood in front of their billboard taking bows. And Congress could not possibly be any less interested!! Doy.....because nobody cares.:deal:

BLM and ANTIFA are Soros funded hate, and terror groups endorsed by the Democrats. They use violence, and intimidation against anyone they don't like. They largely get away with it as the police are scared of being called racist. The cause riots, and mayhem to punish conservatives. They need to be arrested and jailed.
Thios is what you get when you limit your input to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Mindwars & Fox News. Stupid, ignorant, uneducated morons regurgitating that crap where ever they go.

Police departments are still doing the same things.

Again....a fringe sentiment.

Show us the evidence that the public is demanding action.

Links please!:cul2:

Thios is what you get when you limit your input to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Mindwars & Fox News. Stupid, ignorant, uneducated morons regurgitating that crap where ever they go.

But a distinct majority s0n....that's the only thing that matters. There must be alot of mofu's watching Hannity!

Congress doesnt give a shit about gun control because they dont have to!:aug08_031:

Btw.... Booker is like at 1% in the polls. Doy.....

Congress doesnt give a shit about gun control because they dont have to!:aug08_031:

Correct. They don't have to. The States are doing it for them ILLEGALLY.

Last edited:

But a distinct majority s0n....that's the only thing that matters. Congress doesnt give a shit about gun control because they dont have to!:aug08_031:

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Cory Booker: ‘If I Had the Power’ to Ban Guns ‘I Would’

And banning guns will not stop crazies from killing...
It will make it more difficult & mass killings not so often
Inverse.
Never been a mass murder where guns are allowed.

Guns are not allowed in Vegas?

Progressive solutions to problems never work because they cant understand that in life, the best you can hope for is acceptable tradeoffs. Its suck vs suckier. Perfect solutions dont exist....unless you are a progressive. Fortunately, most of the public do think in the margin.....accept the world as it is.

I agree...

Cops shooting kids in the back sucks. Because it costs money when these people's families sue, and win 7 figure judgments.

Chicago paid out $113 MILLION on police misconduct in 2018.

We could have put 1614 cops on the street for that kind of money.

Cops shooting people is not the problem in Black communities....that is the tiniest problem....and when morons like you push that problem over the real problem....fatherless homes, and young Blacks killing other young Blacks, you aren't helping......

Forum List

Back