Cory Booker ADMITTED To Sexual Assault - Should He Be Removed From Office

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Spartacus' - self-identified criminal sexual assaulter.....

Sen. Cory Booker admitted to sexually assaulting an intoxicated friend when he was 15.

That is not in question!

Under the new feminist model, if a man even looks at a woman and has a sexual thought, he’s committing rape. If a man touches a woman without consent, it’s sexual assault. And if she’s intoxicated, you can’t obtain consent. Using these definitions, US D-Corey Booker is ADMITTEDLY GUILTY of Sexual Assault.

Democrats are currently declaring Judge Kavanaugh to be guilty of the same crime, despite Kavanaugh NOT admitting to any such crime, despite his 'accuser' having no evidence, demonstrating her memory is 'flawed' and the individuals she claims are witnesses stating no such incident ever happened. Despite all of this Democrats are declaring that such an act is deplorable, criminal, and exposes the fact that such an individual is unfit to serve in such an important capacity.

If the mere unproven baseless allegation of sexual impropriety - sexually assaulting a woman years ago - renders one completely unworthy of public trust and failed to meet and maintain the personal and professional requirements to serve in a high position of public trust, then the admitted crime of sexual assault by Cory Booker years ago most definitely disqualifies him from remaining a US Senator.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should immediately start the proceedings to have Booker removed from his position as US Senator.

Cory Booker Admits to Sexual Assault in 1992 Stanford Column

Cory Booker’s 1992 column detailing ‘groping’ of high school friend resurfaces

'Spartacus Had Roamin' Hands': Cory Booker Admitted To Groping High School Friend Without Consent

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect

He admitted no such thing. Too stupid.
Thank you for that demonstration of how snowflakes lie their assess off to protect their own sexual deviants and criminals.

Had you listened to him tell his account, read his book, or opened and read any of the information in any of the links I posted - instead of merely saying 'Uh-uh' - you could have saved yourself a great deal of embarrassment.

Thank you for that demonstration of how snowflakes lie their assess off to protect their own sexual deviants and criminals.

Had you listened to him tell his account, read his book, or opened and read any of the information in any of the links I posted - instead of merely saying 'Uh-uh' - you could have saved yourself a great deal of embarrassment.
2 15 year olds making out on a bed. I know that makes you feel tingly, but it’s really perfectly normal.

2 15 year olds making out on a bed. I know that makes you feel tingly, but it’s really perfectly normal.
I know YOU fully believe in groping drunken girls without their permission - probably how you and Cory Booker get any action at all - but that is ILLEGAL, 'Slick Willy' - even for democrats and snowflakes!

I know YOU fully believe in groping drunken girls without their permission - probably how you and Cory Booker get any action at all - but that is ILLEGAL, 'Slick Willy' - even for democrats and snowflakes!
Your uhinged rant doesn’t change that it was perfectly fine. The fringe isn’t even circulating this story anymore. You are the fringe of the fringe right now.

Did he BUM OFF a Guy

I find it absurd that someone who has admitted to sexual assault is sitting in judgement over someone who is being judged for sexual assault.

Crazy stuff.

I find it absurd that someone who has admitted to sexual assault is sitting in judgement over someone who is being judged for sexual assault.

Crazy stuff.
It would be absurd if that were the case. But of course, it’s not.

Crazy stuff.
Yet he is not being judged, he has only been accused of it and all the "witnesses" have denied and the accuser even said it wasn't true, yet we have liars continuing to press forward like it's all true.

Your uhinged rant doesn’t change that it was perfectly fine.

'Groping a drunken female without her permission' is 'perfectly fine'?!

Is this somewhere in the back pages of 'The Democratic Party / Liberal Hypocritical Guide To Getting Away with / Justifying Sexual Harassment'?

Yet he is not being judged, he has only been accused of it and all the "witnesses" have denied and the accuser even said it wasn't true, yet we have liars continuing to press forward like it's all true.
WTF? Liberals have LITERALLY declared that Kavanaugh is GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. I posted a couple of links yesterday.....

'Spartacus' - self-identified criminal sexual assaulter.....

Sen. Cory Booker admitted to sexually assaulting an intoxicated friend when he was 15.

That is not in question!

Under the new feminist model, if a man even looks at a woman and has a sexual thought, he’s committing rape. If a man touches a woman without consent, it’s sexual assault. And if she’s intoxicated, you can’t obtain consent. Using these definitions, US D-Corey Booker is ADMITTEDLY GUILTY of Sexual Assault.

Democrats are currently declaring Judge Kavanaugh to be guilty of the same crime, despite Kavanaugh NOT admitting to any such crime, despite his 'accuser' having no evidence, demonstrating her memory is 'flawed' and the individuals she claims are witnesses stating no such incident ever happened. Despite all of this Democrats are declaring that such an act is deplorable, criminal, and exposes the fact that such an individual is unfit to serve in such an important capacity.

If the mere unproven baseless allegation of sexual impropriety - sexually assaulting a woman years ago - renders one completely unworthy of public trust and failed to meet and maintain the personal and professional requirements to serve in a high position of public trust, then the admitted crime of sexual assault by Cory Booker years ago most definitely disqualifies him from remaining a US Senator.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should immediately start the proceedings to have Booker removed from his position as US Senator.

Cory Booker Admits to Sexual Assault in 1992 Stanford Column

Cory Booker’s 1992 column detailing ‘groping’ of high school friend resurfaces

'Spartacus Had Roamin' Hands': Cory Booker Admitted To Groping High School Friend Without Consent

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect
And he admitted it right off the bat?
Just like the judge who won't even let the FBI look into it

Crazy stuff.

Why do you think she came forward?
Wanted the death threats and had to move?

WTF? Liberals have LITERALLY declared that Kavanaugh is GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. I posted a couple of links yesterday.....

Stil don't know the def of liberal i see ?
Sort of takes away your dearth vader argument when you spout words you don't know the def of

And you still don't know where snowflake came from?
Pro slavery white boys?
Or maybe you do and are proud of being one

Stil don't know the def of liberal i see ?
Sort of takes away your dearth vader argument when you spout words you don't know the def of
Why, because YOU say so? Bwuhahahahaha.........

Crazy stuff.

No, he is being judged.

Calling it anything else is disingenuous.

Forum List

Back