Correcting the Reagan Myth

Intense?

Ron Reagan TRIPLED the existing deficit to spend his way out of a recession. When challenged, he dismissed the idea that deficit spending was bad for the economy.

History...what a concept!

Yeah. Reagan tripled teh deficit. He went from 2.65% of GDP in 1980 to 3.04% of GDP in 1988.
Obama is now running the deficit at 8.54% of GDP.
US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP in United States 1900-2010 - Federal State Local

Do you ever get tired of lying? Doesn't it ever bother you? Or do the ends really justify the means?

They lie and lie and lie and lie. They lie to your face about anything, ANYTHING.

Hey Pro what # is THIS on your list?

Quote: Originally Posted by LibocalypseNow
Well the Chinese are making some pretty serious advancements in missile defense and offense from space. I guess we'll see where it all ends up. There has to be something to it though because many developed nations are now spending $Trillions on this missile technology.
Yes from space. I don't have all the specifics but China is advancing pretty rapidly in their space weapons program. I'm sure we are too though. Russia probably has some stuff out there too. They're spending $Trillions on it so there has to be something to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cold Fusion38
Well the Chinese are making some pretty serious advancements in missile defense and offense from space. I guess we'll see where it all ends up. There has to be something to it though because many developed nations are now spending $Trillions on this missile technology.

From SPACE REALLY? Well do EDUCATE me about their SPACE BASED anti ballistic missile defense system.
Yes from space. I don't have all the specifics but China is advancing pretty rapidly in their space weapons program. I'm sure we are too though. Russia probably has some stuff out there too. They're spending $Trillions on it so there has to be something to it.

You don't have ALL the specifics well then just give me SOME of the SPECIFICS of the CHINESE SPACE BASED ANTI-BALISTIC MISSILE SYSTEM!

I mean I am SURE you're not MAKING SHIT UP are you?
You're just deluding yourself if you think they're not working on these types of space weapons programs. Your hostility and sarcasm has been noted though.
You're just deluding yourself if you think they're not working on these types of space weapons programs. Your hostility and sarcasm has been noted though.
CLASSIC!!!!! You don't have ANYTHING to back up your CLAIM/LIE!!! Unfreaking believable!! ROTFLMFAO!

I will save this FOREVER and HAUNT you with it till the day you DIE! You just made up bullshit out of whole cloth. TOTALLY MADE UP!!!

From SPACE REALLY? Well do EDUCATE me about their SPACE BASED anti ballistic missile defense system.

You don't have ALL the specifics well then just give me SOME of the SPECIFICS of the CHINESE SPACE BASED ANTI-BALISTIC MISSILE SYSTEM!

CLASSIC!!!!! You don't have ANYTHING to back up your CLAIM/LIE!!! Unfreaking believable!! ROTFLMFAO!

I will save this FOREVER and HAUNT you with it till the day you DIE! You just made up bullshit out of whole cloth. TOTALLY MADE UP!!!

China hails satellite killer - and stuns its rivals in space | Science | The Guardian

China hails satellite killer - and stuns its rivals in space | Science | The Guardian

Launched from the GROUND!!!

Launched from the GROUND!!!

Go call the Chinese Embassy I'm sure they'll let you know whatever you want to know about their capabilities.

Where did you want them to launch from? Aren't all satellites launched from the ground?

Last edited:
China rules the world. China owns the USA. You are slaves to the Chinese.

Reagan was a mental incompetent. A sick man, very sick, paranoid, and delusional. Sad, very sad indeed.

"...say that because he...bend you over a table and plow your ass..."

RABBI,

I suppose being one of the chosen-people provides you with knowledge about people unknown to us Gentiles. I did not know that Ronald Reagan was homosexual but obviously you did.

OH boy, this is bad.

I lived through that. I remember what caused that collapse in oil prices. I remember getting the benefit of those tax cuts. The spending dindn't help much, as it was concentrated in SoCal and the NE, and the NE still suffered huge job loses back then as the economy was changing so much.

This is one of the very bothersome parts of liberalism, the changing of history to suit their needs.
What I remember was that the government spending was a drag and the tax cuts helped everybody.

From your post, it sounds like you have this view because you didn't live in a 'military' area. Take it from someone who did, Reagan's defense buildup was a really great jobs program.

"...say that because he...bend you over a table and plow your ass..."

RABBI,

I suppose being one of the chosen-people provides you with knowledge about people unknown to us Gentiles. I did not know that Ronald Reagan was homosexual but obviously you did.

I think syphilis has eaten your brain. I specifically said he was NOT inclined to do that. Sorry to disappoint you.

Reagan was a mental incompetent. A sick man, very sick, paranoid, and delusional. Sad, very sad indeed.

You only say that because he wasn't inclined to bend you over a table and plow your ass, like your hero Yassir.

Rabbid,

You implied Reagan would perform a homosexual perverted act on me. You are a sick man but most of you people are.

TRIPLED the national debt.
Allow me to fix your quote:

Obama QUADRUPLED the national debt. DISPUTE that FACT! Our economy LOST manufacturing jobs DESPITE Obama's HUGE deficit spending, why is that?

Remember, infantile one: Live in the NOW.

Deficits--people. Deficits!!

The debt was at 8 trillion before Bush left office.

The deficit jumped from 400 billion to 1.6 trillion for the fiscal year of 2009.

If Obama quadrupled the DEBT, then we are looking at 32 trillion dollars, not 1.6 trillion.

Major difference.

Oh by the way

I know that you partare fighting over the Reagan legacy, but you guys do understand that the problems we face today is with the credit markets.

Spending nor tax policies is the solution.

Just wanted to point that out thank you.

Ronald eagan was a coward as was Bush, Junior. When Reagan should have been fighting in WWII he instead made movies about the war just like that other great American "hero" John Wayne. COWARDS both odf them COWARDS and you people kneel at their alter.

Ronald eagan was a coward as was Bush, Junior. When Reagan should have been fighting in WWII he instead made movies about the war just like that other great American "hero" John Wayne. COWARDS both odf them COWARDS and you people kneel at their alter.

I realize you consider kneeling in front of men, especially with their pants down, your own personal right.
Actually Reagan was too old for WW2.

Reagan was NOT too old for WWII - he was too frightened. Get your facts straight my "jewish" friend.

I realize you consider kneeling in front of men, especially with their pants down, your own personal right.

Reagan was NOT too old for WWII - he was too frightened. Get your facts straight my "jewish" friend.

I am not your friend. I am not your butt buddy either. That title would go to Yassir.
After completing fourteen home-study Army Extension Courses, Reagan enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve[27] on April 29, 1937, as a private assigned to Troop B, 322nd Cavalry at Des Moines, Iowa.[28] He was appointed Second Lieutenant in the Officers Reserve Corps of the Cavalry on May 25, 1937, and on June 18 was assigned to the 323rd Cavalry.[29] His service number was 0 357 403.

Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time on April 18, 1942. Due to his nearsightedness, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas.[30] His first assignment was at the San Francisco Port of Embarkation at Fort Mason, California, as a liaison officer of the Port and Transportation Office.[31] Upon the approval of the Army Air Force (AAF), he applied for a transfer from the Cavalry to the AAF on May 15, 1942, and was assigned to AAF Public Relations and subsequently to the 1st Motion Picture Unit (officially, the "18th AAF Base Unit") in Culver City, California.[31] On January 14, 1943 he was promoted to First Lieutenant and was sent to the Provisional Task Force Show Unit of This Is The Army at Burbank, California.[31] He returned to the 1st Motion Picture Unit after completing this duty and was promoted to Captain on July 22, 1943.[28]

In January 1944, Captain Reagan was ordered to temporary duty in New York City to participate in the opening of the sixth War Loan Drive. He was re-assigned to the 18th AAF Base Unit on November 14, 1944, where he remained until the end of World War II.[28] He was recommended for promotion to Major on February 2, 1945, but this recommendation was disapproved on July 17 of that year.[32] He returned to Fort MacArthur, California, where he was separated from active duty on December 9, 1945.[32] By the end of the war, his units had produced some 400 training films for the AAF.[28]

Forum List

Back