Corporations have gone WOKE

If it were 94% to whites, I would feel this way so why not feel the same if it’s non whites? 🤷‍♂️

Should it not be a statistical sample of how our country is built?
It says the hires were to mitigate previous underrepresentation. So it's like I said, you resent equality

1696285202701.png

It says the hires were to mitigate previous underrepresentation. So it's like I said, you resent equality
Opinions vary. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for yours. So you believe we need more racism to solve the issue of racism. Got it!

Lib Logic strikes again

At least you figured out how to click on a link…

Opinions vary. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for yours. So you believe we need more racism to solve the issue of racism. Got it!

Lib Logic strikes again

At least you figured out how to click on a link…
Corporations do what's in their best interest. If you feel you are unfairly treated in getting a job, so be it.

Hell yeah it was and you know it
My parents escaped the Soviet Union to come here. It’s paradise. It does have some awful people living here. Like you. Can’t have everything. You’re one of the most racist people I have seen on this board. 🤷‍♂️

And one of the dumbest. And that’s saying a lot.

My parents escaped the Soviet Union to come here. It’s paradise. It does have some awful people living here. Like you. Can’t have everything. You’re one of the most racist people I have seen on this board. 🤷‍♂️

And one of the dumbest. And that’s saying a lot.
You are obviously under the impression that I care

Forum List

Back