When you apply for a Commercial Real Estate Loan

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This will come as a shock to the few souls who still rely on the legacy media for their information but then go ahead and make endless posts about how the Bad Orange Man committed "fraud".

Many of our Progressives, including, amazingly The Banker have been duped into believing that when you apply for a commercial real estate loan, the bank does a Frank Pentangele at the Congressional hearing and goes "The lender says the property is worth this, so I said, 'yeah, sure!'"

The bank orders an appraisal - that is paid for by the borrower

In an office building, for example, you actually have to provide the lender with copies of the leases! IKR! Amazing! They don't just take your word for it!

This has been a Public Service Announcement

This will come as a shock to the few souls who still rely on the legacy media for their information but then go ahead and make endless posts about how the Bad Orange Man committed "fraud".

Many of our Progressives, including, amazingly The Banker have been duped into believing that when you apply for a commercial real estate loan, the bank does a Frank Pentangele at the Congressional hearing and goes "The lender says the property is worth this, so I said, 'yeah, sure!'"

The bank orders an appraisal - that is paid for by the borrower

In an office building, for example, you actually have to provide the lender with copies of the leases! IKR! Amazing! They don't just take your word for it!

This has been a Public Service Announcement
I'd like to know who it was that was "harmed" by Trump! Who is the party of standing? The banks? They were repaid the money loaned with interest. So who does this civil suit represent?

I'd like to know who it was that was "harmed" by Trump! Who is the party of standing? The banks? They were repaid the money loaned with interest. So who does this civil suit represent?

The democrat Party in their effort to drive even more businesses to Florida

I'd like to know who it was that was "harmed" by Trump!
81bfkz.jpg

Forum List

Back