Corporate workness continues: Kellogg's launches LGBT cereal

Look who else is supporting this "Spirit Day" faggotry..

Spirit Day is October 17th!

glaad.jpg
I'm not sure I understand what is wrong with raising awareness of bullying?

:dunno:

. . . . the truth is, what is insidious that they do not tell kids or parents, is that most bullying starts with government employees. . . .

Teachers, administrators, coaches, etc. Folks paid by tax payer money. Kids take their cue from the adults in government forced schooling.

View attachment 285231

Kellogg’s has announced the rollout of its new LGBT-themed cereal to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Corporate Wokeness Continues: Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal

You american hating idiots are pushing this so severely you will get hate when there NEVER was any---

It's already happening and ppl vote with their dollars as well as purchase with their dollars KELLOGGS the nenxt corporate pricks to sell out adn cater to " A certain part of the population" not ALL of the population when you separate like this it's a ------k U AMERICA!!!

any other search terms to use wtf does this half to do with LGBT cereal

View attachment 285232

SO MUCH FOR SEARCHING.....SO THOSE 300 ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE DOESN'T GET POSTED AGAIN... LOL Love muh search engine....

I had no clue this cereal was out 2 yrs ago. Apparently it was only in a few select NYC stores.

Now it’s available again, except it’ll be in many more stores.

I can’t wait to fill my mouth with these and share them with all my kids during story time!

Forum List

Back