Corporate workness continues: Kellogg's launches LGBT cereal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-10-19_11-55-2.png

Kellogg’s has announced the rollout of its new LGBT-themed cereal to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Corporate Wokeness Continues: Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal

You american hating idiots are pushing this so severely you will get hate when there NEVER was any---

It's already happening and ppl vote with their dollars as well as purchase with their dollars KELLOGGS the nenxt corporate pricks to sell out adn cater to " A certain part of the population" not ALL of the population when you separate like this it's a ------k U AMERICA!!!

any other search terms to use wtf does this half to do with LGBT cereal

upload_2019-10-19_12-1-5.png

SO MUCH FOR SEARCHING.....SO THOSE 300 ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE DOESN'T GET POSTED AGAIN... LOL Love muh search engine....

Last edited:
A mix of all those cereals sounds just awful, but the pussy-aching about it is a nice and entertaining side effect.

View attachment 285231

Kellogg’s has announced the rollout of its new LGBT-themed cereal to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Corporate Wokeness Continues: Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal

You american hating idiots are pushing this so severely you will get hate when there NEVER was any---

It's already happening and ppl vote with their dollars as well as purchase with their dollars KELLOGGS the nenxt corporate pricks to sell out adn cater to " A certain part of the population" not ALL of the population when you separate like this it's a ------k U AMERICA!!!

any other search terms to use wtf does this half to do with LGBT cereal

View attachment 285232

SO MUCH FOR SEARCHING.....SO THOSE 300 ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE DOESN'T GET POSTED AGAIN... LOL Love muh search engine....

Man Frosted Flakezzz ! LGBTM.O.U.S.E approved !
Both my daddies adore them thooooo mush !

If anyone is being forced to buy cereal that they don't like, or if the cereal you normally like is making you gay, please call 911 immediately.

You already have Fruit Loops out there and Lucky Charms with the rainbow.

No more Kellogg products in my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellogs is nuts. First they caught one of their employees pissing right on the assembly line, back in 2016...

Kellogg: Investigation under way after graphic urination video

Then they had to remake the Corn Pops box in 2017, because the only brown corn pop pictured on the cereal box was a janitor...

Kellogg's to replace racially insensitive Corn Pops boxes following Twitter call out

And they donated $268,065,253 to radical left-wing organizations in 2015..

Report: Kellogg Foundation Delivers a Dose of Leftism with Your Cereal

I will never purchase any product from Kellogs.

Kellogs is nuts. First they caught one of their employees pissing right on the assembly line, back in 2016...

Then they had to remake the Corn Pops box in 2017, because the only brown corn pop pictured on the cereal box was a janitor...

Kellogg's to replace racially insensitive Corn Pops boxes following Twitter call out

I'm not real sure if Kellogs cares if RWNJs get a healthy breakfast.

I'm not real sure if Kellogs cares if RWNJs get a healthy breakfast.

Their craptastic cereal isn't what most conservatives consider to be a "healthy breakfast."

Forum List

Back