Corporate workness continues: Kellogg's launches LGBT cereal

queerios.jpg

:lol:

I have to imagine that if you're in a committed gay relationship, the last thing you would want to do is lower your testosterone.

It just wouldn't be fair to your partner.

I have to imagine that if you're in a committed gay relationship, the last thing you would want to do is lower your testosterone.

It just wouldn't be fair to your partner.

I think the Low T might be a result of all those unnaturally colored Cheerios. Or the free fashion guide. Jury is out.

Kellogs is nuts. First they caught one of their employees pissing right on the assembly line, back in 2016...

Kellogg: Investigation under way after graphic urination video

Then they had to remake the Corn Pops box in 2017, because the only brown corn pop pictured on the cereal box was a janitor...

Kellogg's to replace racially insensitive Corn Pops boxes following Twitter call out

And they donated $268,065,253 to radical left-wing organizations in 2015..

Report: Kellogg Foundation Delivers a Dose of Leftism with Your Cereal

I will never purchase any product from Kellogs.

I'm not real sure if Kellogs cares if RWNJs get a healthy breakfast.

Their craptastic cereal isn't what most conservatives consider to be a "healthy breakfast."

Then it shouldn't be a problem for anybody then. Why are you whining?

Evil corporations learned that to get the anti-corporate left off their backs all they gotta do is slap a rainbow print on their products or feature a same sex couple in their ads

Kellogs is nuts. First they caught one of their employees pissing right on the assembly line, back in 2016...

Then they had to remake the Corn Pops box in 2017, because the only brown corn pop pictured on the cereal box was a janitor...

Kellogg's to replace racially insensitive Corn Pops boxes following Twitter call out

Their craptastic cereal isn't what most conservatives consider to be a "healthy breakfast."

Well let's start with this reason: Because companies which make breakfast cereal usually eaten by children, should not be putting the idea in the heads of those children that it's "no big deal" for those children to be experimenting in sexual perversions such as homosexuality, gender confusion, genital mutilation, transsexualism, etc.

The actions of such corporations like Kellogs, are no better than child molesters, and they should be held fully accountable.

View attachment 285231

Kellogg’s has announced the rollout of its new LGBT-themed cereal to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Corporate Wokeness Continues: Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal

You american hating idiots are pushing this so severely you will get hate when there NEVER was any---

It's already happening and ppl vote with their dollars as well as purchase with their dollars KELLOGGS the nenxt corporate pricks to sell out adn cater to " A certain part of the population" not ALL of the population when you separate like this it's a ------k U AMERICA!!!

any other search terms to use wtf does this half to do with LGBT cereal

View attachment 285232

SO MUCH FOR SEARCHING.....SO THOSE 300 ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE DOESN'T GET POSTED AGAIN... LOL Love muh search engine....

See..... this is why we on the right-wing claim the gay-idiot groups are trying to cram this stuff on us.

Now I can't even go shopping for cereal..... without having to deal with left-wing propaganda? Really? You can't just leave us alone, and live your life however you want.... no you have to make it so I can't even buy food without dealing with your nonsense?

And then when right-wingers start fighting back, you scream we hate gays..... just leave us alone! Stop spewing it all over the place, and we'd forget you exist, and wouldn't bother you.

Evil corporations learned that to get the anti-corporate left off their backs all they gotta do is slap a rainbow print on their products or feature a same sex couple in their ads

If anything, the same-sex crowd should be taken aback by Kellog's corporate exploitation and cultural appropriation.

Well let's start with this reason: Because companies which make breakfast cereal usually eaten by children, should not be putting the idea in the heads of those children that it's "no big deal" for those children to be experimenting in sexual perversions such as homosexuality, gender confusion, genital mutilation, transsexualism, etc.

The actions of such corporations like Kellogs, are no better than child molesters, and they should be held fully accountable.

That is a unique way to look at it. I never considered that Kellogs was just a bunch of child molesters. You should take this information to the police immediately.

just leave us alone! Stop spewing it all over the place, and we'd forget you exist, and wouldn't bother you.

"Leave us alone" ????

Bah ha ha (x 100,000)

You hven't figured it out yet have you? rofl

You'll NEVER be "left alone" until you fully submit and accept. There is no compromise.

Then they will have to kill me. And given the bloody history of all left-wing ideology, I'm sure it will come to that at some point.

I woke up, can't wait to eat
Got my cereal, boy was I beat
Opened the fridge, and to my dismay
There was no milk and my cereals gay!

I want some milk!
My coffee grows cold
I want some milk!
I should've been told

Not just NJ. There will a lot more people in a lot more states telling them to go fuck themselves. Did you immigrate from California to Texas. We’re you one of the many trying to ruin a great state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just NJ. There will a lot more people in a lot more states telling them to go fuck themselves. Did you immigrate from California to Texas. We’re you one of the many trying to ruin a great state.

I'm sure Kellogs knows there are nut jobs in all states

That’s who they cater to. Nut jobs just like you. Lazy fat ducks that hide in there basement to just like you.

You already have Fruit Loops out there and Lucky Charms with the rainbow.

No more Kellogg products in my house.

You'll be ok!

I love me some fruit loops and it hasn't turned me gay...

That’s who they cater to. Nut jobs just like you. Lazy fat ducks that hide in there basement to just like you.

You are certainly free to believe that. Like I said, I don;t think they care what you believe. I know I don't.

Forum List

Back