Corporate Primacy Causes People Poverty

dear fuck hole.

No see how that works.

I dont have to doi what you tell me to do.

i spent a whole year on here not insulting people and do you knopw what it got me?>

more abuse than before.

Im not here to make you happy.

Im here to force you to swallow facts or look like the fucking idiots you are.

Most of you perfer to just keep looking like idiots.

Its for your won good.

Once again you miss the point. First, that you were nice was a dream you had while you were on acid. However, whatever rationalization you have for hating people, you hate people. And you're obsessed with a government that controls every aspect of our economy, our money. You clearly are obsessed with money and don't give a crap about people. Whatever rationalization you have for that doesn't give you a reason for claiming the complete reverse of what is clearly true.

Spent my career in GE Management and Management Consulting, including Booz Allen Hamilton. It is douchy, but that doesn't contradict they don't have the power to shut down their competition with guns or force you to buy their product. And politicians are every bit as douchy if not more ... and they do have the power to shut down their competition with guns and force you to buy their product. So logic would dictate...

Over the last 30 years, "greed is good" has become the unofficial mantra of the corporate elite. However, in government, we still expect our public servants to act with some integrity. They don't always do but when they're caught, there's some level of dishonor. Not so much in the corporate world. They wear the douche label with a certain amount of pride. I think that's sad and the reason I have so little respect for a growing number of them.

Can anyone who supports Obama honestly claim they expect our public servants to act with integrity?

Obama is the lesser of two evils - that's all. It might surprise you to know that I didn't vote for him.

Obama is the lesser of two evils - that's all. It might surprise you to know that I didn't vote for him.

Obama is the worst president we've had since FDR. He's definitely not the lessor of two evils.

Exactly, lesser of evils is shade of gray. The man is a malignant cancer on our liberty. There is no "lesser," with him, he's evil. The arrogance of what he does to our lives and personal choice is unequivocal.

Geez can you believe that there are actually people so ignorant that they think corporations and wealth are a threat to democracy? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Corporate Primacy Causes People Poverty

Yo Flay, incorrect.

Ignorance, lack of motivation and the welfare/warfare state cause poverty.

1- If someone do not like being poor then they find a fucking job

2- Yes, you can ask your welfare/warfare state politician to run a welfare scam but someone is going to pay for the boondogle; those companies that are taxed won't have the additional funds to pay for more employees

3- Yes, you can ask your welfare/warfare state politician to invade every country on the face of mother earth but someone is going to pay for the boondogle; those companies that are taxed won't have the additional funds to pay for more employees;

4- massive welfare/warfare state regulations and confiscatory taxation force many companies to relocate overseas - less jobs means poverty

When everything fails dismantle the welfare/warfare state and give CAPITALISM a chance

Forum List

Back