Corporate Primacy Causes People Poverty

dear lying piece of pig shit.

i never said either or.

the op question was that.

we can have both.

Its you right wing assholes who pretend we cant

profits or people.

which do yo think is more important to the US people?

Depends on whether you ask a conservative or a liberal.

Actually, it depends more on if you get someone who accepts the false dichotemy.

Conservatives, by in large, will reject the false choice because they understand how the economy works.

Ok, since liberals are crazy, explain to me why this is a burn, he had some luck, ok, he used roads like everyone else, ok, he inherited money, ok (never see the kennedys ripped about that one). So tell me why I should care about that?

Care about what?

You're a conservative. This is the outcome you want.

profits or people.

You get profits by serving people. It's not an eithor/or choice.

Who are you "serving" when you inherit money? Or..when you make money from investing?

Inheritances isn't profit, and when you make money from investing you serve everyone who is employed by the companies you invest in and their customers.

Are libturds really this stupid?

people are more important than profits.

anyone who says otherwise is a sociopath

profits or people.

You get profits by serving people. It's not an eithor/or choice.

Who are you "serving" when you inherit money? Or..when you make money from investing?

Since when is an inheritance profit?

And you serve quite a number of people investing

You serve the people who own the business your investing in by providing capital for them to use to grow the business.

You serve the customers/clients of the business you are investing in because they use your investment to provide those customers/clients with goods and services they need in order to make a living.

You serve the employees of the business by providing the business with funds to hire employees to serve the needs of customers and clients.

You serve your family, the business owner's family, the employees family, and the customer/client's families by providing money for the investment.

Are you seriously this naive about how business works?

people are more important than profits.

anyone who says otherwise is a sociopath

If you actually believe that, start acting like that.

For example, start treating the people you talk to on message boards better even if they dont treat you better.

Forum List

Back