Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HEY!!!

You're scheduled to kiss some more truther ass!!!

Get moving!!!

funny thats all you agents ever do here is kiss falser asses like cornboy trolls and gomer pyles..:lol::lol::lol:

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?

and i wasnt the one who made the thread either just so you know.

So you once again are simply going to ignore the 10's of thousands of architects, demolition experts, pilots, first responders, and military experts who say you are wrong?

I thought so.

The actual agents of deliberate disinformation are, of course, the vermin, skell, ratfuckers known as the 9/11 Troofers.

All Troofers are scum.

That is all.

P.S. According to his Rep, 9/11 rimjob sucks off goats. Hover your mouse's pointer over the large collection of red colored neg rep on 9/11 rimjob's posts, and see it for yourself.
i guess he hasnt put you on ignore yet
LOL

HEY!!!

You're scheduled to kiss some more truther ass!!!

Get moving!!!

funny thats all you agents ever do here is kiss falser asses like cornboy trolls and gomer pyles..:lol::lol::lol:
wow, massive irony here

The actual agents of deliberate disinformation are, of course, the vermin, skell, ratfuckers known as the 9/11 Troofers.

All Troofers are scum.

That is all.

P.S. According to his Rep, 9/11 rimjob sucks off goats. Hover your mouse's pointer over the large collection of red colored neg rep on 9/11 rimjob's posts, and see it for yourself.
LOL

Inattention to detail, that's what that is.

All Troofers are scum.

That is all.

LOL

Inattention to detail, that's what that is.
see post 101
or is he doing his usual nutjob stuff and responding to what he doesnt see

LOL

either way, still too fucking funny

and i wasnt the one who made the thread either just so you know.

So you once again are simply going to ignore the 10's of thousands of architects, demolition experts, pilots, first responders, and military experts who say you are wrong?

I thought so.

not 10s of thousands. millions. there are about 1,750,000 architects and engineers in the USA alone. that doesnt include the demolition experts, first responders and military experts.

Last edited:
here's the whole 9/11 thing in a nutshell.

you people are a bunch of fucking loons and are not worthy of media coverage because you have no facts.

get some facts and perhaps the news would cover you.

tinfoil.jpg

No you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists are the fucking loons with no facts.You disinformation agent trolls are such fucking morons you have the hysterical logic that it doesnt matter what hundreds of high credible people such architects and engineers,first responders,firemen,policemen, demolition experts and top scientists around the world and witnesses say.were not the fucking moron idiots that ignore what they say and have the logic that if the corporate controlled media and government agencys said it happened this way,it automatically happened that way.:lol::lol: you bush dupes are those people there wearing those tinfoil hats.once again you show your true colors that you are,a disinfo agent,thats how they operate,posting those pics.

I knew thats what this thread would disintegrate into,you cant stand the facts that there are thousands of people around the world who see through the lies and propaganda of the 9/11 coverup commission so like I knew you would,you resort to your childish insults.thanks for proving how pathetic you trolls are when you cant debate the truth that there is a coverup.

since you trolls cant discuss this without your childish insults,I am finished posting on this thread for now.

Last edited:

you people are a bunch of fucking loons and are not worthy of media coverage because you have no facts.

tinfoil.jpg

No you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists are the fucking loons with no facts.You disinformation agent trolls are such fucking morons you have the hysterical logic that it doesnt matter what hundreds of high credible people such architects and engineers,first responders,firemen,policemen, demolition experts and top scientists around the world and witnesses say.were not the fucking moron idiots that ignore what they say and have the logic that if the corporate controlled media and government agencys said it happened this way,it automatically happened that way.:lol::lol: you bush dupes are those people there wearing those tinfoil hats.once again you show your true colors that you are,a disinfo agent,thats how they operate,posting those pics.

I knew thats what this thread would disintegrate into,you cant stand the facts that there are thousands of people around the world who see through the lies and propaganda of the 9/11 coverup commission so like I knew you would,you resort to your childish insults.thanks for proving how pathetic you trolls are when you cant debate the truth that there is a coverup.

since you trolls cant discuss this without your childish insults,I am finished posting on this thread for now.

thousands of people around the world who see through the 9/11 coverup?

why dont you do a little math for a second and try to tell me what percentage your "thousands of people" is of the overall population of the billions of people on earth.

anyone that thinks government agents are paid to argue with dipshits like you on internet message boards is completely out of their fucking mind. :cuckoo:

tinfoil.jpg

why dont you do a little math for a second and try to tell me what percentage your "thousands of people" is of the overall population of the billions of people on earth.

anyone that thinks government agents are paid to argue with dipshits like you on internet message boards is completely out of their fucking mind. :cuckoo:
no shit
LOL
these nutballs have other nutballs claim something they have ZERO evidence to back it up, and he eats it up like ice cream

tinfoil.jpg

thanks for evading the facts again stupid fuck.just thought i would come back here one more time cause i forgot to mention you continue to show off what a stupid fuck troll disinformation agent you are by as always,you ignore what the experts say that i just mentioned,you dodge that point,THEIR non acceptence means nothing to you,your only hear to post bullshit and lies with your usual troll tactics of posts like the first one you made.they pay you well obviously for the continual ass beatings you get here everyday.:lol:

your job as we both know is stop the truth from being posted like threads like this by posting the shit like that they pay you to.you can brainwash other stupid fuck trolls around here that are afraid of the truth about government conspiracys like Ditzcon for instance,but your lies and propaganda dont work on me fool.:lol:

enjoy talking to yourself.Im done with you.keep it up with your fucked up brain logic that those experts i mentioned are ALSO nutjobs.thats what you call them for not accepting the official version.lol. keep it up with that logic,those experts are nutjobs and the corporate controlled media and government agencys are telling the truth.okay moron whatever.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you are good for laughs,feel good you got me busting out laughing right now like you always do.

Last edited:

thanks for evading the facts again stupid fuck.just thought i would come back here one more time cause i forgot to mention you continue to show off what a stupid fuck troll disinformation agent you are by as always,you ignore what the experts say that i just mentioned,you dodge that point,THEIR non acceptence means nothing to you,your only hear to post bullshit and lies with your usual troll tactics of posts like the first one you made.they pay you well obviously for the continual ass beatings you get here everyday.:lol:

your job as we both know is stop the truth from being posted like threads like this by posting the shit like that they pay you to.you can brainwash other stupid fuck trolls around here that are afraid of the truth about government conspiracys like Ditzcon for instance,but your lies and propaganda dont work on me fool.:lol:

enjoy talking to yourself.Im done with you.

Is that like putting him on ignore?

LOL!

In other words, you'll be chatting again like the loon you are with him and all the rational folks who dispute your idiotic mindless baseless theories.

You crave the attention, rimjob.

Great job guys and gals getting the truth out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXrbUSyTpg]YouTube - Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010[/ame]

I know the official conspiracy theory apologists here cant stand it to see that so many people out there see the truth.Listen to all those horns honking.BRAVO.

Last edited:
Great job guys and gals getting the truth out.

YouTube - Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010

I know the official conspiracy theory apologists here cant stand it to see that so many people out there see the truth.Listen to all those horns honking.BRAVO.
ROFLMAO

yeah a few nutcases that will be ignored by the masses on a bridge

you dipshit should really stay out of the public view before good people start demanding you be locked up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back