Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

These "corporate controlled media" threads are hilarious.

You know who owns these "corporate controlled media" companies? Mutual funds, like Fidelity, T Rowe Price, Cap Guardian, etc. They don't give a shit about politics. They just want to make money.

thats cause you live in denial with your head up your ass so you try to laugh them off.hate to break the news to you but Murdock owns the major media.you can acknowledge that the warren commission was wrong that there was more than one shooter involved but that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it when the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA pulled it off as myself and others proved in that kennedy thread.govenment conspiracys scare you though so your only comfortable believeing the mob did it as we both know.

you also once again prove your afraid to look at videos that prove you wrong as usual by not even bothering to look at this one that proves a media coverup on 9/11 is going on.

WOW :eek: the irony is beyond the scale
IronyMeterSplode.jpg

You know who owns these "corporate controlled media" companies? Mutual funds, like Fidelity, T Rowe Price, Cap Guardian, etc. They don't give a shit about politics. They just want to make money.

thats cause you live in denial with your head up your ass so you try to laugh them off.hate to break the news to you but Murdock owns the major media.you can acknowledge that the warren commission was wrong that there was more than one shooter involved but that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it when the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA pulled it off as myself and others proved in that kennedy thread.govenment conspiracys scare you though so your only comfortable believeing the mob did it as we both know.

you also once again prove your afraid to look at videos that prove you wrong as usual by not even bothering to look at this one that proves a media coverup on 9/11 is going on.

Baboon-pink-butt.jpg

So very true, if a media source wasn't making a buck they would follow Air America into nothingness.....

so very true that you,fizz, gam,candy cornboy,are stupid fuck disinformation agent trolls who will go to hell along with the bush administration for your participation in this coverup.

"that is if there is any such thing as a hell, me not being religious or anything."

So very true, if a media source wasn't making a buck they would follow Air America into nothingness.....

so very true that you,fizz, gam,candy cornboy,are stupid fuck disinformation agent trolls who will go to hell along with the bush administration for your participation in this coverup.

"that is if there is any such thing as a hell, me not being religious or anything."

threatening me with hell is really stupid since i dont believe in it. it would be like me threatening to send you to peanutbutterland. its not very scary, right? hell is fictional.

anyone that thinks the government is spending money on stupid internet morons like you is truly nuts. :cuckoo:

threatening me with hell is really stupid since i dont believe in it. it would be like me threatening to send you to peanutbutterland. its not very scary, right? hell is fictional.

anyone that thinks the government is spending money on stupid internet morons like you is truly nuts. :cuckoo:
if you ever find a link to a site that will pay me to do what i do for free now, please send it to me
LOL

You should learn to use these things called "capital letters" and "spaces" and maybe "paragraphs." It would make you look slightly less crazy.

You should learn to use these things called "capital letters" and "spaces" and maybe "paragraphs." It would make you look slightly less crazy.

not much. only slightly.

Or at least educated beyond the 4th grade.

You mean like a dumbass like you who spent twenty years in the military and still cant tell the difference between security clearances and administrative categories?

You mean like a dumbass like you who spent twenty years in the military and still cant tell the difference between security clearances and administrative categories?

or the dumbass like him and candy corn troll boy who STILL dont understand anything about the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years?
or the dumbass like you gomer pyle ollie that ignores what demolition experts,witnesses,first responders,firmen,scientists, and hundreds of architects and engineers say?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you and candy corn troll boy need to look in the mirror when telling someone they need to get educated beyond the fourth grade.lol.
you moron agents crack me up.

or the dumbass like him and candy corn troll boy who STILL dont understand anything about the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years?
or the dumbass like you gomer pyle ollie that ignores what demolition experts,witnesses,first responders,firmen,scientists, and hundreds of architects and engineers say?

sorry, i go with the preponderance of evidence. ACTUAL demolition experts say the WTC was not brought down by controlled demolition. the vast majority of eyewitness accounts support the 9/11 commission reports conclusions. the vast majority of firmen (and firemen too) think you conspiracy whackos are completely nuts (as do the rest of the american public).

your hundreds of architects and engineers (some of which are neither architects nor engineers) are outweighed several thousand to one.

only fucking morons believe 9/11 was an inside job. these people are generally poor, uneducated losers that cant get a woman and live at home with mommy.....

oh agent fizz,what I just said to those two agents,applies to you as well.lol.

oh agent fizz,what I just said to those two agents,applies to you as well.lol.

i know... i used microwaves to monitor the electrical impulses of your brain. (there wasnt much info to sort through).

you forgot the tinfoil hat today.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you and candy corn troll boy need to look in the mirror when telling someone they need to get educated beyond the fourth grade.lol.
you moron agents crack me up.

Or the Dumbass like you who Ignores the 10's of thousands of the same people who say you are wrong. You are absolutely crazy. There can no longer be any doubt about it, there has been so much evidence posted on this and other boards debunking you that even a 5 year old would understand it. But you still dismiss anything that does not fit into your little world.

But we understand, they know you there and they make sure your underwear is clean and your belly is full. And the padding on the wall is washed at least monthly.

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and i wasnt the one who made the thread either just so you know.

Last edited:
btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HEY!!!

You're scheduled to kiss some more truther ass!!!

Get moving!!!

The actual agents of deliberate disinformation are, of course, the vermin, skell, ratfuckers known as the 9/11 Troofers.

All Troofers are scum.

That is all.

P.S. According to his Rep, 9/11 rimjob sucks off goats. Hover your mouse's pointer over the large collection of red colored neg rep on 9/11 rimjob's posts, and see it for yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back