Corker ok's Iran deal. Win for Obama

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I was wondering why all the democrats voted for the bill yesterday and why Obama said he will sign it. Corker and the reps caved and the dems and Obama know all they need is 34 votes to keep the deal from being rejected. They will have them and once again the gutless wonders will have a meaningless show vote.

Corker the big guy on the Senate Foreign relation Committee...Must have read the agreement that the rw loons have been claiming doesn't exist, or gives Iran the bomb....

the Republican Congress just wanted some attention. They got it. As usual, they can't do anything with it.

SSDD for the RW's.

Obama caved so the Republican Congress would have plenty of room to cave....

Brit Hume put it rather well. its the treaty ratification in reverse. instead of obama needing to get 67 votes to approve a treaty, the reps need 67 votes to reject the deal. reps are gutless pieces of crap.

Brit Hume put it rather well. its the treaty ratification in reverse. instead of obama needing to get 67 votes to approve a treaty, the reps need 67 votes to reject the deal. reps are gutless pieces of crap.

I beg to differ.

It takes a lot of guts for the Republicans to make total dumbasses out of themselves on a daily basis.

:banana:

I was wondering why all the democrats voted for the bill yesterday and why Obama said he will sign it. Corker and the reps caved and the dems and Obama know all they need is 34 votes to keep the deal from being rejected. They will have them and once again the gutless wonders will have a meaningless show vote.
You're an idiot. Like that's news.
Obama caved. Corker wanted the treaty to go through the Senate. You know, like the Constitution mandates. Obama wanted to submit it to the UN and bypass Congress. It was so unpopular even Democrats signed on to Corker's bill. Corker had a veto proof vote going into it.
Obama caved.

Corker the big guy on the Senate Foreign relation Committee...Must have read the agreement that the rw loons have been claiming doesn't exist, or gives Iran the bomb....

He said what has been said before: there were no good options going forward in doing nothing.

Forum List

Back