Corey Lewandowski Knocked It Out The Park - Womp Womp!

I'm pretty sure Biff is being sarcastic, which is his normal SOP. I hope.

And I'm hoping you are correct - There are enough dicks in the White House at present.
Biff works at the White House?

No, but Biff is well connected to Pence and once dated Hope Hicks even though he was married -

Only one guy could be such a dick. Just post as yourself next time Biff :wink:

1578b4c2aef5ca55cf5399ca41c6befa.jpg

Inhuman savages separating the chillun from their parents and locking them in cages.

Er, wait, this is from 2014, please ask the mods to delete this photo from the Internet

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

You are one stupid fuck. Where does that show those children being taken from their parents? Do you understand the concept of unaccompanied minor?

Hey Old Rocks, are the parents in there with them? Can you show me where the parents are hiding?

Inhuman savages separating the chillun from their parents and locking them in cages.

Er, wait, this is from 2014, please ask the mods to delete this photo from the Internet

You are one stupid fuck. Where does that show those children being taken from their parents? Do you understand the concept of unaccompanied minor?

Obama cages, they're just better for kids

There's no way of knowing whether the story of the down syndrome child is even true. Womp womp.

Corey finally says it how it needs to be said -- if you libs and child sex trafficking supporters are so sad about Trump stopping you from victimizing these kids --- womp womp!!

Trump won, deal with it!

We are no longer a bleeding heart country, we are a strong country who takes our border security serious -- who gives a fuck if this kid has down syndrome -- you guys act like we don't have experience dealing with retarded kids -- womp womp!!!

And if this doesn't deter more illegals from coming over -- I believe Trump is fully prepared to get even tougher -- I would personally like for kids to be sent to Guantanamo and not to some "tender age" facility -- they need to be housed in the same facility as the terrorists there -- and if that doesn't deter more people from coming here -- then it will be clear to everyone just who these animals are -- womp womp libs!!

I am sure you get off in viewing the scenes and just the thoughts of what is happening at the boarder. I would bet your real grandparents came from somewhere besides the US or their parents.

When are you going to rip the child out of the arms of the Russian ladies who come here and rent Trump branded hotels?

They should come across at Point Of Entry to request Asylum,. If not, tough chit when you're caught elsewhere and made the decision to give up your kids

I thought ya'll said Mexicans care about their kids?

-Geaux

It is PORT of entry you stupid shit.

Um no, children are taken from parents when said parents are arrested and are awaiting prosecution

Deal with it

-Geaux

Corey finally says it how it needs to be said -- if you libs and child sex trafficking supporters are so sad about Trump stopping you from victimizing these kids --- womp womp!!

Trump won, deal with it!

We are no longer a bleeding heart country, we are a strong country who takes our border security serious -- who gives a fuck if this kid has down syndrome -- you guys act like we don't have experience dealing with retarded kids -- womp womp!!!

And if this doesn't deter more illegals from coming over -- I believe Trump is fully prepared to get even tougher -- I would personally like for kids to be sent to Guantanamo and not to some "tender age" facility -- they need to be housed in the same facility as the terrorists there -- and if that doesn't deter more people from coming here -- then it will be clear to everyone just who these animals are -- womp womp libs!!

I am sure you get off in viewing the scenes and just the thoughts of what is happening at the boarder. I would bet your real grandparents came from somewhere besides the US or their parents.

When are you going to rip the child out of the arms of the Russian ladies who come here and rent Trump branded hotels?

Apples and oranges, dipshit (apples are the red ones). Legal vs. illegal immigration. Follow the laws, all will be fine. Break the laws, suffer the consequences. It’s quite simple really.

Let me explain how ignorant the Obama did it too meme is. Over the course of eight years Obama confined a couple thousand unaccompanied minors. Trump has already confined that many in the few short weeks since the start of his zero tolerance policy and will have confined some thirty thousand young people, many under the age of 13 and many more less than five, by the end of August.

Trump won, deal with it!

They should come across at Point Of Entry to request Asylum,. If not, tough chit when you're caught elsewhere and made the decision to give up your kids

-Geaux

Um no, children are taken from parents when said parents are arrested and are awaiting prosecution

Deal with it

-Geaux

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hell, it is not even breaking a law, it is a civil infraction something like a speeding ticket. I propose we separate all children from their parents who are ticketed for speeding, bet that will work as a deterrent to speeding.

But worse, the adjudication of a first time offender's illegal border crossing usually takes a couple days. But in that couple of days there have been several reported incidences of the children either being "lost", or transferred hundreds of miles away.

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

I will support the policy as soon as we do the same to speeders with children in their vehicle.

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hell, it is not even breaking a law, it is a civil infraction something like a speeding ticket. I propose we separate all children from their parents who are ticketed for speeding, bet that will work as a deterrent to speeding.

But worse, the adjudication of a first time offender's illegal border crossing usually takes a couple days. But in that couple of days there have been several reported incidences of the children either being "lost", or transferred hundreds of miles away.

Many of these are repeat offenders which makes their illegal crossing a felony

-Geaux

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

I will support the policy as soon as we do the same to speeders with children in their vehicle.

Big difference. Speeders show up to court or pay their fines. Under the Obama Catch and Release, they never came back for their court appearances

-Geaux

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

the adjudication of a first time offender's illegal border crossing usually takes a couple days.
That's a relief. I thought we were talking months/years. I think it is the ones using the magic "A" word that are taking years to adjudicate.

Let me explain how ignorant the Obama did it too meme is. Over the course of eight years Obama confined a couple thousand unaccompanied minors. Trump has already confined that many in the few short weeks since the start of his zero tolerance policy and will have confined some thirty thousand young people, many under the age of 13 and many more less than five, by the end of August.

Here's a radical idea: stop dragging your kids through Mexico and the Southwest desert to come here ILLEGALLY

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

Big difference. Speeders show up to court or pay their fines. Under the Obama Catch and Release, they never came back for their court appearances

-Geaux

Bullshit. Every time I have ever been in traffic court the judge issued dozens of bench warrants for those that fail to show. Try again.

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

Crossing the border illegally ONCE is a misdemeanor, which is a category of criminal law. Beginning the second time, it's a felony.

Trump won, deal with it!

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

If the speeder is taken into custody, the child will be separated from the parent, so that's already happening.

I am hoping Trump gets even tougher on these illegals -- this is a good start but something is missing -- hmmm....
morecowbell.jpg

-Geaux

Deal with it

-Geaux

If the speeder is taken into custody, the child will be separated from the parent, so that's already happening.

But few, if any, speeders are taken into custody. We should adopt a zero tolerance policy for speeders and lock them all up.

Forum List

Back