Corey Lewandowski Knocked It Out The Park - Womp Womp!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Corey finally says it how it needs to be said -- if you libs and child sex trafficking supporters are so sad about Trump stopping you from victimizing these kids --- womp womp!!

Trump won, deal with it!

We are no longer a bleeding heart country, we are a strong country who takes our border security serious -- who gives a fuck if this kid has down syndrome -- you guys act like we don't have experience dealing with retarded kids -- womp womp!!!

And if this doesn't deter more illegals from coming over -- I believe Trump is fully prepared to get even tougher -- I would personally like for kids to be sent to Guantanamo and not to some "tender age" facility -- they need to be housed in the same facility as the terrorists there -- and if that doesn't deter more people from coming here -- then it will be clear to everyone just who these animals are -- womp womp libs!!

That guy on the right is a bulging-eyed lunatic. He cracks me up every time.

Corey finally says it how it needs to be said -- if you libs and child sex trafficking supporters are so sad about Trump stopping you from victimizing these kids --- womp womp!!

Trump won, deal with it!

We are no longer a bleeding heart country, we are a strong country who takes our border security serious -- who gives a fuck if this kid has down syndrome -- you guys act like we don't have experience dealing with retarded kids -- womp womp!!!

And if this doesn't deter more illegals from coming over -- I believe Trump is fully prepared to get even tougher -- I would personally like for kids to be sent to Guantanamo and not to some "tender age" facility -- they need to be housed in the same facility as the terrorists there -- and if that doesn't deter more people from coming here -- then it will be clear to everyone just who these animals are -- womp womp libs!!

I am sure you get off in viewing the scenes and just the thoughts of what is happening at the boarder. I would bet your real grandparents came from somewhere besides the US or their parents.

When are you going to rip the child out of the arms of the Russian ladies who come here and rent Trump branded hotels?

Trump won, deal with it!

I am sure you get off in viewing the scenes and just the thoughts of what is happening at the boarder. I would bet your real grandparents came from somewhere besides the US or their parents.

When are you going to rip the child out of the arms of the Russian ladies who come here and rent Trump branded hotels?

Russian ladies charge extra for that -- but if that is what you are into, it could be arranged.

tdy_news_cynthia_russia_180110_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

Russians.Made in Russia, born in America: birth tourism booming in Miami

"just to give birth".

Maybe if Honduras had hot chicks -- we may be more sympathetic to their plight -- I suggest Central America release some girls gone wild videos full of hot central American chicks -- then maybe we would care more about them

so I see, you are in support of chain migration for white skinned females.

What I see when someone uses the term 'chain migration.'

th

I'm surprised the Black Caucus hasn't banned that word

Maybe if Honduras had hot chicks -- we may be more sympathetic to their plight -- I suggest Central America release some girls gone wild videos full of hot central American chicks -- then maybe we would care more about them

Only if they are hot and have done a few nude centerfolds -- they get automatic citizenship as the founders envisioned

Trump won, deal with it!

Lol, tRump is stopping liberals from victimizing these kids?

Are you really that stupid?

Trump won, deal with it!

Womp! Womp! Lol.Too funny. The fanaticism though, right? I mean on the left. Womp!

Trump won, deal with it!

Trump is stomping children now..??

Only if they are hot and have done a few nude centerfolds -- they get automatic citizenship as the founders envisioned
Worked for Trump many times.

Trump won, deal with it!

Womp! Womp! Lol.Too funny. The fanaticism though, right? I mean on the left. Womp!

Shows just how intelligent the Trump admin is. I'm sure they can't spell womp.

The founders were illegal aliens.

There were laws restricting them from entering the country?

There were laws restricting them from entering the country?
Yes it was usually a compact with the govt or a business working in the interest of the govt.

Trump won, deal with it!

You are a low-life piece of shit that epitomizes what it means to be a Trump supporter. You are stupid. You probably believe the line that Obama did it too. The truth of the matter is that both Corey Lewandowski and the architect of this ignorant zero tolerance policy, Stephen Miller, have somehow magically made it through life without getting the major ass-kicking they most certainly deserve.

What a DICK - Mocking a 10 year old with Downs Syndrome taken away from her mother?
Son, you gotta lot o damn nerve suggesting that he was right on target.
Trumplings lack the empathy gene ..
Enjoy your mean spirited little romp in the park - punks gonna take a hard fall.

Hey Cory
:fu:

Forum List

Back