Corey Booker on Face The Nation: Releasing Illegals In Sanctuary Cities Would "Make Us Less Safe"

All this talk about dumping the illegals in the sanctuary city's makes me laugh. Why? They won't stay and will filter out all over the U.S. and some will eventually be caught and deported and some will stay low for years. Has anyone thought about that? Guess walls will have to built around the city's.

All this talk about dumping the illegals in the sanctuary city's makes me laugh. Why? They won't stay and will filter out all over the U.S. and some will eventually be caught and deported and some will stay low for years. Has anyone thought about that? Guess walls will have to built around the city's.
Many of the invaders make their way to sanctuary cities anyway. Especially if they are already wanted by the police. It's where they are protected.

Many of the invaders make their way to sanctuary cities anyway. Especially if they are already wanted by the police. It's where they are protected.

The key word is many, what about the ones who don't want to be there?

The key word is many, what about the ones who don't want to be there?
Then they take their chances where ICE agents are in jails, court houses and even schools in some places.

Ernest T. say Gas is $5 gal out in the gay area...you can only fit bout 8 in the trunk of Old PONTIAC and 7 + driver inside. Cost you ~50 gal to reach solid white country. Who gonna pay?

Why would they leave a sanctuary city?

My apolitical wife just said, "I thought that's what sanctuary cities are for, taking care of illegal aliens?".

I tried to explain, that's what the democrats "say" about taking care of "God's children", but the reality is that they don't want them in their neighborhoods, but in someone else's.

Actually don't the migrants bus themselves to sanctuary cities? Why should the tax payers fund the bill?

If there is ever another housing collapse we will find a lot of squatters in those empty houses. Watch the fun then.

35E5B1F2-BD87-473A-ACF8-9CD3A5BDA301.jpeg
330ABF0B-1496-48B9-9641-6263AEDFE550.jpeg

Forum List

Back