Dem Rep Wacky Bennie Thompson: "I don't want my son to listen to President Trump speak or tweet"

Biden is hitting a similar theme. i agree. our children are listening. our silence is complicity!

Dem Rep. Thompson: I Don't Want My Grandson to Listen to Trump Speak | Breitbart
I can imagine any parent regardless of their political beliefs wanting their children to listen to a man such as Trump. He's a draft dodger who repeatedly attacks war heroes. He just grins when reporters ask him about his extra-marital affairs, claims to be Christian but has no time for church, and preaches a doctrine of fear, hate, and racism. He is certain no role model for the youth.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says in the recording. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Donald Trump, the old pussy grabber

Trump is a lowlife bully, those who praise him are just like him. I didnt vote for Obama but the man has class and empathy...trump represent every bad thing that we teach our kids not to say or do.
Like him or not but 5o be able to stand listening bragging about himself is unbeatable for decent humans.

Trump is Da Man.
He says what a lot of Conservatives think but are too scared of the Liberal masses to say.

Biden is hitting a similar theme. i agree. our children are listening. our silence is complicity!

Dem Rep. Thompson: I Don't Want My Grandson to Listen to Trump Speak | Breitbart
I can imagine any parent regardless of their political beliefs wanting their children to listen to a man such as Trump. He's a draft dodger who repeatedly attacks war heroes. He just grins when reporters ask him about his extra-marital affairs, claims to be Christian but has no time for church, and preaches a doctrine of fear, hate, and racism. He is certain no role model for the youth.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says in the recording. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

You never grabbed a pussy? Sorry to hear that.

Trump is Da Man.
He says what a lot of Conservatives think but are too scared of the Liberal masses to say.
Name calling. Bullying, lying, threatening and insulting is a conservative thing?

Trump is a lowlife bully, those who praise him are just like him. I didnt vote for Obama but the man has class and empathy...trump represent every bad thing that we teach our kids not to say or do.
Like him or not but 5o be able to stand listening bragging about himself is unbeatable for decent humans.
We have pretty much destroyed the idea of our president being a model for the youth of America. I just we wish could destroy the idea that he is the face of America to the world. It so damn embarrassing.

He's afraid that Trump will utter the truth about the party of slavery. He's called them out before.

One of the most difficult things to explain to small children is why an entity as evil as the Democratic party is still allowed to exist in the USA, despite their sordid history of slavery, the Trail of Tears, Jim Crow etc.

It's hard to explain true unadulterated evil to an innocent child.

We have pretty much destroyed the idea of our president being a model for the youth of America. I just we wish could destroy the idea that he is the face of America to the world. It so damn embarrassing.

We had more dignified Presidents and Candidates and you people eat them for lunch.

Trump is our response to your tactics.

/----/ "He's a draft dodger who repeatedly attacks war heroes. "
Oh Bull Shyt - you big dope.
iu

Trump is Da Man.
Name calling. Bullying, lying, threatening and insulting is a conservative thing?
Calling a Spade a Spade.
All Mexicans are rapists for example? Or lying Ted that later he became his friend, or the times he insulted Kim and retreated to praise him?
/----/ "All Mexicans are rapists for example? "
The only one who said that are you libtards.
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Trump was referring to illegal aliens coming over the U.S.-Mexico border who commit additional crimes, such as rape. As Breitbart Texas has extensively documented, it’s common for human traffickers to “to sexually assault or rape the females” en route to the U.S., and the smugglers “usually remove an article of clothing from the female they rape and they tie it tightly to a tree—a rape tree.”

Fact Check: FALSE. These words have never been uttered by either the Republican presidential nominee or vice presidential nominee. Again, Trump specifically criticized the rampant criminal activities committed by illegal aliens coming across the U.S.-Mexico border, many of whom are Mexican nationals.

Trump is Da Man.
Calling a Spade a Spade.
All Mexicans are rapists for example? Or lying Ted that later he became his friend, or the times he insulted Kim and retreated to praise him?
/----/ "All Mexicans are rapists for example? "
The only one who said that are you libtards.
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Trump was referring to illegal aliens coming over the U.S.-Mexico border who commit additional crimes, such as rape. As Breitbart Texas has extensively documented, it’s common for human traffickers to “to sexually assault or rape the females” en route to the U.S., and the smugglers “usually remove an article of clothing from the female they rape and they tie it tightly to a tree—a rape tree.”

Fact Check: FALSE. These words have never been uttered by either the Republican presidential nominee or vice presidential nominee. Again, Trump specifically criticized the rampant criminal activities committed by illegal aliens coming across the U.S.-Mexico border, many of whom are Mexican nationals.

This claim has been refuted so often, that we can no longer give a lib the benefit of a doubt, that they might just be duped by the media.

Someone making this claim now, is a vile liar, and actively and purposefully working to divide this country into warring tribes.

THey are anti-American scum.

Forum List

Back