Cops Tell Black Communities to Police Themselves!!!!

IF cops are refusing to work in black communities, then they aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do .. and IF those cops can't do their jobs without murdering innocent people, then they shouldn't be on the police force in the first place.

A win-win for everybody.

Their jobs are to let thug blacks put them at an undue risk because they're doing their job?

If black thugs like Michael Brown don't want what they deserve, stop doing things to earn it.
Are you a late bloomer? A lot has happened since Michael Brown was killed. Not only have black thugs been killed since then, innocent Blacks who were doing nothing wrong have been killed or shot for no damn good reason. Like he attendant who was lying on the fucking GROUND with his hands in the air while he was trying to save an autistic WHITE man with a toy truck in his hand sitting nearby from being killed by responding cops.

You mean like Freddy Gray? Court says otherwise.

If a police officer does something like the situation with the autistic kid, they should be punished. That's the difference between the two of us. I'm able to distinguish between when it's justified and when it's not. You, on the other hand, automatically find police officers guilty when the person shot is black.
Yeah, you are damn right, LIKE FREDDIE GRAY! That travesty of justice happened right before our eyes. Those cops got a way with murder and that damn Stepin Fetchit Black judge was hand picked to get them off. A jury should have been the ONLY option for murder charge, especially against cops. But the shooting of the unarmed man on the ground wasn't anything like the Freddie Gray case. You just had to revive that blatant miscarriage of justice because it makes you feel better.

The Uncle Tom argument? Court said NO and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine that a black judge didn't stay on the plantation like you, BOY.

I addressed what should happen to the cops in the autistic boy case.
You'll never see this "BOY" whine, Gurl! :lol: Careful, your southern manners are beginning to show! And, I said noting about Uncle Tom..YOU did! I must say that he and Uncle Clarence Thomas do appear to be formed from the same mould. He sho' acted White , didn't he? Sho' Nuff! He is probably basking in in White glory right now, just like that Samuel Jackson character in Django!

That's what Liberals don't get. When you enable people to shirk their responsibilities and place it on those totally unassociated with the matter, those that should be doing it don't because they have a choice not to and those that have no place doing it end up doing so because they're forced to fund it.
Fuck you. You are an ignorant racist MF. The problem is there are far too many LIKE you that serve on juries and become cops.

I'm one of this tired of fulfilling the responsibilities of so many black sperm donors that don't take care of their damn kids. It's not my responsibility to support a kid that's not mine when his own damn baby daddy, if the mother knows who he is, won't do it.

The problem is too damn many black "men" want to drop their load then run like pussies from their responsibility. If you think that's wrong of me to not want to do what the baby's own father won't do, that's your problem.

But you aren't tired of fulfilling the responsibilities of nearly the same amount of White sperm donors that don't take care of their kids? I get it. It is just the Black one's that bother you.

Get this straight. The Blacks here on USMB are middle classed Blacks who are probably more educated and wealthier than you are. You aren't talking to a bunch of thugs here. Welfare isn't an issue with the Blacks here except they have to pay taxes too, some of which goes to welfare for ALL races. They don't complain about that. But here is the bright side. Most Blacks are NOT on welfare and most Black fathers support their kids. I already wrote a long post with plenty of links to support that claim. I suggest you read it. Here is the permalink#322

I don't care what color they are. It's not my place to support anyone else's kids because they won't. However, the post to which I responded addressed blacks since they, BY FAR, have a much higher rate of illegitimacy. If you want to compare, the percentages are 73% for blacks and 29% for whites. In 2014, there were 640,500 black births. If 73% are illegitimate, that's 468,000.

They PROBABLY are? When you can prove that with verifiable evidence, do so. Until then, you sound just like the ones on here making the same statements they have yet to prove themselves. It's hilarious you can make a claim about someone you don't know.

You know, I agree. It isn't your place OR mine to support someone else's kids because they won't. The difference between us is that I adhere to the Christian principles I was raised with and thus my views of welfare are altruistic. Kids can't help that they were born impoverished but that shouldn't rob them of the chance to have a roof over their heads, be fed nutritious meals and educated enough to give back to society one day. From that perspective TANF is a necessary governmental obligation.

The issue I think you might be overlooking is the fact that so many of these AFDC or TANF families have a working adult who just can't bring enough money in to survive. I also agree that race doesn't matter. In 2014 There were 4,679,000 White non Hispanic children under 18 living in poverty NS and here were 4,639,000 non Hispanic Black children under 18 living in poverty. Adding Hispanics and Asians to the mix and we find that 15.5 million American children live in poverty.

Perhaps our time, yours and mine, would be better spent trying address solutions to poverty and exploring the reasons ALL races are affected by it. Lets take the race factor out and address the problem as an American problem.

That you support government MANDATED programs is proof enough that you aren't altruistic. An altruistic person does what they think should be done with their own money. You support others being forced to do it. That's like saying charity can be mandated. Altruistic people don't use the government to do things. They use their own voluntarily.

Kids whose own parents won't do for them what is the basic responsibility of being a parent doesn't mean my kids that are supported by their parents (me and my wife) should do with a penny less. You say those kids can't help it. I can't help it either but you think it's my responsibility to be one of those to offset it.

I'm not overlooking that many still work. What you seem to be overlooking is that when a person doesn't have marketable skills, they don't get paid very much. That's not anyone else's responsibility to offset. It's theirs to improve their skills.

According to numerous sources, the poverty rate in the U.S. today is 15%. 50 years ago the poverty rate was 15%. The difference is trillions of dollars have been spent with the premise that spending it would alleviate poverty and give people a hand up. Not much return on the investment. Educational is one of the primary determining factors of earning potential. Would you agree with the statement that the higher the level of education, the higher level of pay as a general rule? Statistics would say so. That means someone with less than a high school education will make less than someone with a diploma, someone with a diploma only will make less than someone with a college degree, and so on. If you need me to post proof I can but you seem like a person that would accept that common sense statement.

Every year, 1.2 million people drop out of school. 25% of those entering high school as a freshman fail to graduate in 4 years. For 2013, while it was an improvement, the national high school graduation rate was 81%. While it's better, and better is a comparative term, it's been far worse in the past. If someone CHOOSES to quit high school, why is it the responsibility of the rest of us to support the choice THEY made when they can't do it? The rest of us didn't make the choice but you incorrectly self proclaimed altruistic people seem to think it's our place to offset that choice. What I find interesting is that the current poverty rate is very close to the current 19% non graduation rate. Coincidence? I don't think so.

their badge doesn't say for hire in black neighborhoods only. There is other work they'd be doing, they'll work for their money. and they have removed themselves from those neighborhoods. The neighborhood doesn't want them. Why else would they kill them?

IF cops are refusing to work in black communities, then they aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do .. and IF those cops can't do their jobs without murdering innocent people, then they shouldn't be on the police force in the first place.

A win-win for everybody.

Their jobs are to let thug blacks put them at an undue risk because they're doing their job?

If black thugs like Michael Brown don't want what they deserve, stop doing things to earn it.
Are you a late bloomer? A lot has happened since Michael Brown was killed. Not only have black thugs been killed since then, innocent Blacks who were doing nothing wrong have been killed or shot for no damn good reason. Like he attendant who was lying on the fucking GROUND with his hands in the air while he was trying to save an autistic WHITE man with a toy truck in his hand sitting nearby from being killed by responding cops.

Here's the problem..... You look at ONE example, where clearly the police office was wrong, and being the prejudice bigot that you are, you make out like every single police officer in the country is that way.

So far, in the past 10 years, I have only been able to count three times, including the one you mention, where clearly and obviously the police officer was dead wrong.

He will be punish. He's not going to be an officer anymore.

But that's not good enough for the pro-criminal, anti-authority, hate good, and love evil, left-wing. Nope, gotta demonize every officer in the entire country, with the example of 1 in 1000.

When you stop pretending that Blacks get equal justice under the law we might start to have a serious and relevant conversation. White cops, prosecutors and judges are mostly incarnate reflections of the bigoted society we all live in.

Blacks have suffered from police and systemic brutality ever since the great Emancipation. And now that technology has given that brutality a new dimension in the public eye one would expect justice to be served at last. That isn't the case. Instead of transparency, secret deals are struck behind closed doors and the killer cop is protected even as millions of people bear witness to his misdeed via television; and, through chicanery and subtle ambiguous manipulation tempered by an anti-Black RW white public. The popular bloodlust is momentarily satiated and the murderers are set free to kill again. White conservatives don't care if cops kill blacks , unarmed or not. They revel in the idea that cops are doing something to protect THEM from uppity out of control Blacks. That explains the rabid justification mode that inundates the forums every time an unarmed Black is murdered by cops. You appear to be a perfect example of that "White cohesiveness" whereas a cop killing Blacks automatically generates the notion that the Black deserved to die.

Here we go again. More hatred and broad brush prejudice. With all due respect, you are not going to convince anyone but other already hate-filed bigots like yourself, with this crap.

A win-win for everybody.

Here's the problem..... You look at ONE example, where clearly the police office was wrong, and being the prejudice bigot that you are, you make out like every single police officer in the country is that way.

So far, in the past 10 years, I have only been able to count three times, including the one you mention, where clearly and obviously the police officer was dead wrong.

But that's not good enough for the pro-criminal, anti-authority, hate good, and love evil, left-wing. Nope, gotta demonize every officer in the entire country, with the example of 1 in 1000.

When you stop pretending that Blacks get equal justice under the law we might start to have a serious and relevant conversation. White cops, prosecutors and judges are mostly incarnate reflections of the bigoted society we all live in.

Blacks have suffered from police and systemic brutality ever since the great Emancipation. And now that technology has given that brutality a new dimension in the public eye one would expect justice to be served at last. That isn't the case. Instead of transparency, secret deals are struck behind closed doors and the killer cop is protected even as millions of people bear witness to his misdeed via television; and, through chicanery and subtle ambiguous manipulation tempered by an anti-Black RW white public. The popular bloodlust is momentarily satiated and the murderers are set free to kill again. White conservatives don't care if cops kill blacks , unarmed or not. They revel in the idea that cops are doing something to protect THEM from uppity out of control Blacks. That explains the rabid justification mode that inundates the forums every time an unarmed Black is murdered by cops. You appear to be a perfect example of that "White cohesiveness" whereas a cop killing Blacks automatically generates the notion that the Black deserved to die.

Here we go again. More hatred and broad brush prejudice. With all due respect, you are not going to convince anyone but other already hate-filed bigots like yourself, with this crap.
Did you read the links backing up my "crap.?" Those links are what educated White and Black people have studied and concluded.
I am just the messenger.

If a police officer does something like the situation with the autistic kid, they should be punished. That's the difference between the two of us. I'm able to distinguish between when it's justified and when it's not. You, on the other hand, automatically find police officers guilty when the person shot is black.
Yeah, you are damn right, LIKE FREDDIE GRAY! That travesty of justice happened right before our eyes. Those cops got a way with murder and that damn Stepin Fetchit Black judge was hand picked to get them off. A jury should have been the ONLY option for murder charge, especially against cops. But the shooting of the unarmed man on the ground wasn't anything like the Freddie Gray case. You just had to revive that blatant miscarriage of justice because it makes you feel better.

The Uncle Tom argument? Court said NO and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine that a black judge didn't stay on the plantation like you, BOY.

You'll never see this "BOY" whine, Gurl! :lol: Careful, your southern manners are beginning to show! And, I said noting about Uncle Tom..YOU did! I must say that he and Uncle Clarence Thomas do appear to be formed from the same mould. He sho' acted White , didn't he? Sho' Nuff! He is probably basking in in White glory right now, just like that Samuel Jackson character in Django!

Every time you automatically go to the racially motivated argument no matter the situation, it's whining.

You didn't have to say Uncle Tom specifically. It's a term used to negatively describe a person that is perceived to have turned their back on their own people. When you called the black judge a Stepin Fetchit black, there is no difference than had you actually called him an Uncle Tom. That's the automatic and only response by blacks when a black doesn't choose to stay on the Democrat plantation. They're seen as a sellout. You consider the black judge in the Freddie Gray case as a sellout.

When you stop automatically assuming every time a police officer shoots someone it's racially motivated, then we can have a conversation.

There is little left to assume when cops can be seen murdering people in living color on video. Then, too often, an internal investigation by other cops exonerates the killer. And even if a prosecutor has the temerity to buck the system and actually indict one of the rogue murderers he is rarely convicted and the prosecutor is vilified. Most of the cop most cold blooded recorded shootings by cops have inflicted upon Black men. Considering the nature of the already corrupt justice system in regards to race, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the latest series of cop killings of unarmed and unthreatening Blacks in a racial context!

Then you really don't want a conversation about the issue. You expect the rest of us to sit down, shut up, and accept what you say. No thanks, racist.

The conversation I want to have is how to stop rogue cops from killing ANYONE, Black or White, indiscriminately or on a whim just because it is the easiest thing to do. No unarmed person, Black or White, should be killed by cops without being given the decency of having impartial due process initiated as fervently as if a civilian kills some one. When justice does not bow to murder by cops and stands as rigid against them as it does the average man, I will reconsider my position.

The problem is you consider it rogue anytime a black is shot by the cops.

Michael Brown was shot because of his actions not his skin color. The police officers charged under the Freddy Gray situation were found not guilty. You don't like the results of it going through the justice system, therefore, to you, the judge is an Uncle Tom, Stepin Fetchit to use your words, and the decision is wrong. You base it solely on race.

Remember when white people rioted after OJ was acquitted. Me, neither.

Did you read the links backing up my "crap.?" Those links are what educated White and Black people have studied and concluded.
I am just the messenger.

Yeah, you might be a messenger, because messengers don't think. They just repeat what they have been told.

Yes I read your BS link. It was the same old crap that you mindless idiots have been spewing for years. It wasn't true then, and it isn't true now.

Statistics prove nothing. Until you can actually directly prove that a police officer only pulled someone over because they were black, and not because they matched a suspect description.... you have nothing but a bunch of numbers.

I am just the messenger.

Yeah, you might be a messenger, because messengers don't think. They just repeat what they have been told.

Yes I read your BS link. It was the same old crap that you mindless idiots have been spewing for years. It wasn't true then, and it isn't true now.

Statistics prove nothing. Until you can actually directly prove that a police officer only pulled someone over because they were black, and not because they matched a suspect description.... you have nothing but a bunch of numbers.

JQ says he wants to have dialogue about this issue yet everyone of his posts automatically blame cops when a black is shot. Additionally, he calls the black judge a Stepin Fetchit black for ruling the way he did.

Every time you automatically go to the racially motivated argument no matter the situation, it's whining.

You didn't have to say Uncle Tom specifically. It's a term used to negatively describe a person that is perceived to have turned their back on their own people. When you called the black judge a Stepin Fetchit black, there is no difference than had you actually called him an Uncle Tom. That's the automatic and only response by blacks when a black doesn't choose to stay on the Democrat plantation. They're seen as a sellout. You consider the black judge in the Freddie Gray case as a sellout.

How do you know that I am Black? I have never said I was. There you go assuming things again. I would never reveal my race on a RW board like USMB, especially when my social views are rather liberal. That foresight has kept my racial identity out of discussions such as this.

Now back to Stepin Fetchit…Whites loved him. They thought he was a "credit to his race." They probably think the same thing about the Black judge who set the heroes free who killed a helpless man; then claimed he killed himself by thrashing around. Does that prove the justice system is biased against poor people? What I saw on video supports that claim. Freddie Gray's neck appeared to have been broken BEFORE they put him in the van. He couldn't get his legs under him because of that broken neck and they manhandled him into the vehicle handcuffed and without restraints. A rough ride would have been deadly under any circumstances but the broken neck and restraints guaranteed a brutal death. But you don't give a damn do you? The cops are ALWAYS right in these cases ,RIGHT?

I am just the messenger.

My experiences as a former COP ought to do the trick then… I can bear witness to those "numbers" and allegations. I heard the radio transmissions and I knew when my fellow officers were lying…try again…you failed!

They reap what they sow...

You talking about the community or the police ?

You really think that being unprofessional and "punishing" the community by not doing your job is a way to gain the community trust and respect ???

The same communities that are standing with BLM, Black Panthers and others who are calling for the death of cops? Cops are responding to calls only to get ambushed. I guess you don't think they have a right to be afraid.

The BLM group leaders were calling for police to stay out of their neighborhoods. Some even claimed they were going to take over some southern states and govern themselves with no whites.

You can't stay silent as these groups celebrate the death of cops and call for more, then turn around and bash cops for wanting to protect themselves.

And no one on the left has complained about cops being kicked out of Muslim neighborhoods or areas where the drug cartels have total control. This is Obama's America, where division and hatred rule the day.

I am just the messenger.

JQ says he wants to have dialogue about this issue yet everyone of his posts automatically blame cops when a black is shot. Additionally, he calls the black judge a Stepin Fetchit black for ruling the way he did.
I don't want to have dialogue about any issue with a bigoted idiot like you. You aren't educated enough!

I am just the messenger.

I don't want to have dialogue about any issue with a bigoted idiot like you. You aren't educated enough!

You don't because you know you couldn't defend your racist views.

They reap what they sow...

You talking about the community or the police ?

You really think that being unprofessional and "punishing" the community by not doing your job is a way to gain the community trust and respect ???

The same communities that are standing with BLM, Black Panthers and others who are calling for the death of cops? Cops are responding to calls only to get ambushed. I guess you don't think they have a right to be afraid.

The BLM group leaders were calling for police to stay out of their neighborhoods. Some even claimed they were going to take over some southern states and govern themselves with no whites.

You can't stay silent as these groups celebrate the death of cops and call for more, then turn around and bash cops for wanting to protect themselves.

And no one on the left has complained about cops being kicked out of Muslim neighborhoods or areas where the drug cartels have total control. This is Obama's America, where division and hatred rule the day.

well, here is the answer:

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance

I am just the messenger.

My "racist" views emanate from the minds of White scholars who did the research. When I repeat those words uneducated buffoons like you call me racist…:lol: Get lost idiot!

I am just the messenger.

My "racist" views emanate from the minds of White scholars who did the research. When I repeat those words uneducated buffoons like you call me racist…:lol: Get lost idiot!

I call you a racist because that's what you are. Your first, last, and only thought when it comes to this issue is if a black gets shot by a white police officer, it's due to race. Nothing else crosses your mind. When a black judge ruled other than the way you thought, you called him a Stepin Fetchit black. The only thought you had was he ruled in favor of the police officers because he sold out his own people.

That's why you don't want a dialogue. You want people to agree with your tripe.

That you support government MANDATED programs is proof enough that you aren't altruistic. An altruistic person does what they think should be done with their own money. You support others being forced to do it. That's like saying charity can be mandated. Altruistic people don't use the government to do things. They use their own voluntarily.

Unfortunately I am forced to support Corporate welfare and farm subsidies. But do I WHINE about it like you are about AFDC or TANF? I'd like to think YOUR tax dollars are being spent on the former and mine on the latter. So you have no complaint.

So what is your solution?

Kids whose own parents won't do for them what is the basic responsibility of being a parent doesn't mean my kids that are supported by their parents (me and my wife) should do with a penny less. You say those kids can't help it. I can't help it either but you think it's my responsibility to be one of those to offset it.
Frankly, I wonder why Republicans haven't done away with all welfare programs when they had the power. Do you have an answer?

I'm not overlooking that many still work. What you seem to be overlooking is that when a person doesn't have marketable skills, they don't get paid very much. That's not anyone else's responsibility to offset. It's theirs to improve their skills.

According to numerous sources, the poverty rate in the U.S. today is 15%. 50 years ago the poverty rate was 15%. The difference is trillions of dollars have been spent with the premise that spending it would alleviate poverty and give people a hand up. Not much return on the investment. Educational is one of the primary determining factors of earning potential. Would you agree with the statement that the higher the level of education, the higher level of pay as a general rule? Statistics would say so. That means someone with less than a high school education will make less than someone with a diploma, someone with a diploma only will make less than someone with a college degree, and so on. If you need me to post proof I can but you seem like a person that would accept that common sense statement.

Here is a neutral chart I posted to serve both of our purposes; Use as you will!
Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 12.43.02 PM.png

But But why do police patrol areas where college students live but not where the ppor black lives??

why cops don't want to keep the black man safe?

Unfortunately I am forced to support Corporate welfare and farm subsidies. But do I WHINE about it like you are about AFDC or TANF? I'd like to think YOUR tax dollars are being spent on the former and mine on the latter. So you have no complaint.

Frankly, I wonder why Republicans haven't done away with all welfare programs when they had the power. Do you have an answer?

Here is a neutral chart I posted to serve both of our purposes; Use as you will!
View attachment 83812

My solution is to cut all of it. I'm willing to cut what you call corporate welfare. Are you willing to cut freeloader social welfare?

There are situations where people aren't in a place of their own doing or truly can't work. Not one of my posts includes those that aren't freeloaders. See, I consider a freeloader as someone that won't work or someone that caused their own situation and now want someone else to pay the price because of it. What Republicans did was support stopping the abuse. I'm all for that. However, whenever that occurred, Democrats went to the you want to starve people bullshit. If someone makes bad choices in life and the result is something they can't afford, I have no problem with them paying the price. It's their own fault.

I've offered a solution to those that can't make enough because they don't offer sufficient skills. YOU and those like you that think they deserve it should support them with YOUR money. You have no problem expecting me to support someone that caused their own situation. I have no problem letting that person do without for the same reason.

Dealing with that chart is easy. Having a child is a choice since there are other options. Therefore, if someone chooses to have a child, a choice many have said is only the business of the one having it, it's their place to support it not anyone else's place. If those making the choice want me to butt out of the choice, don't drag me in when you can't afford the results. I'm not your damn ATM.

Forum List

Back