Choices

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We stand on the threshold of the future, a future with many choices to be made.
Any number of people in that future want you dead for many varied reasons.
Black Lives Matter terrorits want you dead because of your color.
Islamic State terrorists want you dead because of your faith.
Democrat terrorists want you dead because of your politics.

This nation was born because of choice and grew because of sacrifice. Once again and maybe for the last time we Americans gather November 8th to choose.
Our choices are to continue the path of tyranny with its lies, deceptions and theft or to take a new course, an uncharted using the sole points of freedom and justice.

NO nation on earth has ever sailed these waters before.

Words that are profound and prophetic hold up over time not because they are recorded but because they are the truth.

Fury

This nation was born because of choice and grew because of sacrifice. Once again and maybe for the last time we Americans gather November 8th to choose.
Our choices are to continue the path of tyranny with its lies, deceptions and theft or to take a new course, an uncharted using the sole points of freedom and justice.

Words that are profound and prophetic hold up over time not because they are recorded but because they are the truth.

Fury

What passes for justice by the idiotic left today is you pay for my phone, food, housing and drugs. You owe me.

My concern is that it's too late. The welfare base and illegal immigrant voting blocks are too large now to be defeated. Democrats need only obtain 40% of the white vote to win nationally. I'm in my mid 60s and don't even recognize the country I grew up in. We can fight but can only win if the rest of America wakes up.

Oh my, my. The horror. The bone chilling terror of it all. Why look how a Democratic President has destroyed the economy. He took the DOW from 6500 to 18,500. See how much he has driven it down?
And we have been gaining jobs every month for over 70 months. It was so much better when we were losing jobs at the rate of 500,000 a month.

Oh my, my. The horror. The bone chilling terror of it all. Why look how a Democratic President has destroyed the economy. He took the DOW from 6500 to 18,500. See how much he has driven it down?
And we have been gaining jobs every month for over 70 months. It was so much better when we were losing jobs at the rate of 500,000 a month.

LOL You have no idea why the DOW is where it is, not a one of you daffy left loons do. Hint: It's not from Obungle's economic policies

Choice:

You can vote for someone who makes fun of the disabled:

oT41FYI.jpg

Or you can vote for someone who does not.

My concern is that it's too late. The welfare base and illegal immigrant voting blocks are too large now to be defeated. Democrats need only obtain 40% of the white vote to win nationally. I'm in my mid 60s and don't even recognize the country I grew up in. We can fight but can only win if the rest of America wakes up.
We woke up in 2008 and 2009. We don't need to coddle a bunch of billionaires, and constantly give them tax breaks while the middle class and working poor slide further and further down the economic scale. The Dems are going to win this one because you have chosen a know nothing demigogue to represent the GOP. And the Dems are going to win, because many in the GOP have been labeled RINO's and pushed to the side to make way for the crazies. They will vote for Hillary, and also vote for Dems down ticket.

Fury

imagesWS3Y9MT6.jpg
imagesAV9203US.jpg
images2KX0QSKL.jpg

We woke up in 2008 and 2009. We don't need to coddle a bunch of billionaires, and constantly give them tax breaks while the middle class and working poor slide further and further down the economic scale. The Dems are going to win this one because you have chosen a know nothing demigogue to represent the GOP. And the Dems are going to win, because many in the GOP have been labeled RINO's and pushed to the side to make way for the crazies. They will vote for Hillary, and also vote for Dems down ticket.
yeah because Obama isn't a corporatist LMAO

Fury

I really believe that DarknFurry is preparing to make a case for killing fellow Americans. He claims that they want him dead, so killing them is just self defense. This is the manner of cowards and crazies.

Look at the description of America in the two political conventions. Does the gloomy depressing picture of a nation and people in decline really fit what we see in America today? Or does the picture of a great nation whose people can and have solved their problems in the past, making things better for all Americans look like the real picture. At 72 years old, I would say the latter is by far the more accurate picture.

The entire system is, locate a clue when you're finished laughing at someone else who has it half right.

Fury

I really believe that DarknFurry is preparing to make a case for killing fellow Americans. He claims that they want him dead, so killing them is just self defense. This is the manner of cowards and crazies.

Look at the description of America in the two political conventions. Does the gloomy depressing picture of a nation and people in decline really fit what we see in America today? Or does the picture of a great nation whose people can and have solved their problems in the past, making things better for all Americans look like the real picture. At 72 years old, I would say the latter is by far the more accurate picture.

imagesSGOGKF9J.jpg
4224.gif

The entire system is, locate a clue when you're finished laughing at someone else who has it half right.
You always talk shit about the duopoly. Then you go and bash people who hate it. You are a goddamn moron. And a hack.

Fury

The FACT islam wants Christians dead is more then proven.
The FACT that BLM wants white people dead is more then proven.

Forum List

Back