Cops Killed Per Year By President

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

You did a search? You did not, you lying asshole. There were endless hits. You do all your research on the Democrat Underground? Here are just a few from the first page

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lives-matter-needs-some-tough-love-from-obama

Obama praises young black activists as better organizers than he was

Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their 'Outstanding Work' - Breitbart

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

I think you give him too much credit
People are influenced by videos but not the president? I don't think so.
Do you really think the people killing cops watch the president's speeches?

Now you're giving criminals too much credit
I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired.

I'm not so sure they watch the news and or read the papers

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

funny... i doubt you've ever watched anything but faux news

You haven't been in these neighborhoods, you've been protected and you've and no doubt been sheltered your whole life. You're talking points are just that. you have no room to call anybody out

Using your source here are the deaths from 1981-1989

81:203
82:196
83:194
84:186
85:179
86:181
87:195
88:195
89:197

Why are you conflating the OP which is referencing murders and you referencing overall Police deaths and pretending they are the same thing while having not a fucking clue what you are talking about?
The OP says killed, not murdered.

Why are you conflating the OP which is referencing murders and you referencing overall Police deaths and pretending they are the same thing while having not a fucking clue what you are talking about?

It does and all it takes is just the tiniest bit of research to understand the OP was referring to murders. Murdered, a word often conflated for killed.

Meathead (title fits) decided he knew what the OP was referencing and thought he'd demonstrate that police murders are up by referencing the overall police deaths of 68 this year but didn't bother to check his source or even to understand what the number 68 means.

Is that clear enough for you?
It says killed, not murdered, dumbass.

It does, nobody said otherwise, please try to keep up. I'm explaining to you why Meathead was wrong and used a source he didn't understand. I'm merely having this conversation with you now because you also don't understand.

Now, if you were curious enough to look at the source of the OP, you'd know it's referencing murders, but you're simply not that curious.

Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades

imrs.php
Number20of20guns_zpstuocyc3r.jpg

Gun ownership rates are going down. Fewer people are owning more guns. In 1980 28.1% of people owned guns, in 2014 it was 22.4%.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS Reports/GSS_Trends in Gun Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf

And you didn't bother to look into it? So, you decided the best course of action was to conflate those numbers with something else all together?

For comparison here are Obama's numbers of total police officer deaths (most likely completely out of the President's hands):

2009-2016

2009:140
2010:177
2011:180
2012:139
2013:123
2014:145
2015:130
2016 YTD:68

Lower than Reagan.

Again, meaningless. Obama supports and encourages those who do the killings. He has the blood of cops on his hands. No other POTUS has done that.

That is hallucinatory and that type of garbage just keeps us from actual resolution of issues.

Stupid bull shit on your part. My statement is straight and exactly to the point. Your meaningless stats are nothing but a deflection from the truth.

Populist no-nothings.

"No-nothings"?

Idiot.

Eh, I was tired.

It does and all it takes is just the tiniest bit of research to understand the OP was referring to murders. Murdered, a word often conflated for killed.

Meathead (title fits) decided he knew what the OP was referencing and thought he'd demonstrate that police murders are up by referencing the overall police deaths of 68 this year but didn't bother to check his source or even to understand what the number 68 means.

Is that clear enough for you?
It says killed, not murdered, dumbass.

It does, nobody said otherwise, please try to keep up. I'm explaining to you why Meathead was wrong and used a source he didn't understand. I'm merely having this conversation with you now because you also don't understand.

Now, if you were curious enough to look at the source of the OP, you'd know it's referencing murders, but you're simply not that curious.

Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades

imrs.php

Fatalities are not the same as ambush murders you moron.:slap:

Hey, genius. That was my point. Meathead was conflating the two. The OP is about murders and Meathead started posting about overall police deaths to include traffic accidents and heart attacks. Catch up.

People are influenced by videos but not the president? I don't think so.
Do you really think the people killing cops watch the president's speeches?

Now you're giving criminals too much credit
I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired.

I'm not so sure they watch the news and or read the papers

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

funny... i doubt you've ever watched anything but faux news

You haven't been in these neighborhoods, you've been protected and you've and no doubt been sheltered your whole life. You're talking points are just that. you have no room to call anybody out

like you have. lol...

you're right... i have a lot now. and i worked for all of it. but my folks grew up poor. and i know a lot of other people who grew up poor.

the difference is an extraordinary lack of empathy from the right. and i mean that sincerely.

I'm referring to whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other. Show me your care again by outright dismissing it's existence again.

Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites just as blacks are likely to be murdered by other blacks. But that has more to do with environment as we are still a somewhat segregated society. Of course people who kill are more likely to do so where they live or in their family.

That doesn't discount the murder rate which is six times higher for black murderers than white overall, and I'm sure much higher in predominately black communities.

I'm referring to whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other. Show me your care again by outright dismissing it's existence again.

Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites just as blacks are likely to be murdered by other blacks. But that has more to do with environment as we are still a somewhat segregated society. Of course people who kill are more likely to do so where they live or in their family.

That doesn't discount the murder rate which is six times higher for black murderers than white overall, and I'm sure much higher in predominately black communities.

The idiot claimed though that "whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other," saying the same 'rate' is a flat out lie. Obviously whites kill whites at a far lower "rate" than blacks kill blacks

The idiot claimed though that "whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other," saying the same "rate' is a flat out lie, it's far lower

I took it as a percentage which in that case, he would be correct. At least I think that's what he was trying to do.

I don't have the stats now, but it's something like 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks and 80% of whites are killed by other whites. Of course they won't tell you the frequency of murders, just the percentage between the murderers and victims.

The idiot claimed though that "whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other," saying the same "rate' is a flat out lie, it's far lower

I took it as a percentage which in that case, he would be correct. At least I think that's what he was trying to do.

I don't have the stats now, but it's something like 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks and 80% of whites are killed by other whites. Of course they won't tell you the frequency of murders, just the percentage between the murderers and victims.

I get what you are saying, but the way he phrased it, whites kill whites at the same "rate" would mean as many whites kill whites as blacks kill blacks. Black murder "rates" are obviously a lot higher.

I get what you are saying, but the way he phrased it, whites kill whites at the same "rate" would mean as many whites kill whites as blacks kill blacks. Black murder "rates" are obviously a lot higher.

His wording was intentional, I assure you.

When liberals are backed into a corner, they often phrase things to make it misleading.

I think the rate is a 10 percent difference. To make excuses for one while crying heavily with a 10 percentage point spread is pretending.

His wording was intentional, I assure you.

When liberals are backed into a corner, they often phrase things to make it misleading.

It was intentional, but he did it wrong by using the word "rate." Liberals trying to mislead frequently screw it up like he did too.

If one in one thousand blacks kill a black, to be at the same rate, one in one thousand whites would have to kill a white, and that's clearly not the case.

What he was trying to say was that if you only count intra race murder, then blacks who kill blacks is the same as whites who kill whites. No shit. He's not a rocket scientist

I think the rate is a 10 percent difference. To make excuses for one while crying heavily with a 10 percentage point spread is pretending.

90% of blacks were killed by a black, 82% of whites were killed by a white. That's not a 10% difference, it's a 56% difference

What a bizarre statement. If that were the case, the US would have a murder rate rivaling El Salvadore's.

Your silly conclusions don't effect facts. Keep apologizing while telling everyone else to clean their house. #youcare

Not pretending at all. Let's look at the numbers.

If blacks kill 400 people and 40 of the people of other races in a community, they have a rate of 90% killing other blacks.

If one white person kills another white person in a community, that's 100% whites killing other whites.

Where would you rather live?

Not pretending at all. Let's look at the numbers.

If blacks kill 400 other blacks and 40 people of other races in a community, they have a rate of 90% killing other blacks.

If one white person kills another white person in a community, that's 100% whites killing other whites.

Where would you rather live?

So are you acknowledging that our rates are less than 10%? And to pretend one is catastrophic and the other is cool doesn't make sense does it?

So are you acknowledging that our rates are less than 10%? And to pretend one is catastrophic and the other is cool doesn't make sense does it?

It makes perfect sense. Again, which community would you rather live in? The white community where there was only one murder of another white making the ratio 100% whites killing other whites, or would you rather live in the black community where 400 people got murdered and only 40 of them people of other races making their ratio 90% killing other blacks?

Those are phoney numbers made to direct the answered in one direction. Our rates are almost the same so all that blacks are killed more by blacks stuff goes for every community...but you only pretend care about the one that you will not be murdered by. So selfless

Forum List

Back