Cops in the Hood

Guilty of what?

In this case, carjacking a woman at gunpoint. Not to mention he was a parole absconder and had a handgun in his waist band.

Oh I thought you meant in general. We're talking in general you know that

In general a cop isn't going to arrest you unless he believes you are guilty of something dumbass.

Did you know we were talking about beating suspects and not about the steps for getting arrested?

Well when a suspect resist arrest then they should get their ass beat.

No matter what argument you present, you will lose.

It's nothing to argue, you dont respect the process of law and order. Thats a loser in itself

In this case, carjacking a woman at gunpoint. Not to mention he was a parole absconder and had a handgun in his waist band.

In general a cop isn't going to arrest you unless he believes you are guilty of something dumbass.

Did you know we were talking about beating suspects and not about the steps for getting arrested?

It's nothing to argue, you dont respect the process of law and order. Thats a loser in itself

What is your solution to a suspect resisting arrest?

Should police simply let them go?

Ask them "pretty please" comply with their orders?

Officers have the right to use reasonable force. In this case the man had a gun in his waist band and was refusing to place his hands behind his back, a few well placed kicks and punches was appropriate.

Beat them

No they should beat them like Dogs, the American way

No, they should say pretty please with their boots on their faces and stuff

Officers have the right to use reasonable force. In this case the man had a gun in his waist band and was refusing to place his hands behind his back, a few well placed kicks and punches was appropriate.

Of course it is, Captain America

Beat them

Come on tough guy, what's the proper way to gain compliance?

You're dead set against their actions, so what could they have done that would have been acceptable to your bleeding heart?

Beat them

Come on tough guy, what's the proper way to gain compliance?

You're dead set against their actions, so what could they have done that would have been acceptable to your bleeding heart?

I already answered. You've shown me that the old saying "There is more than one way to skin a cat" is wrong. Theres only one way. Your way.

You make a good point.

I guess at my job they have cameras and they record phone conversations and they can check my email and if I'm breaking the rules or law they can punish me, terminating me or even charge me if I break the law. I guess cops shouldn't be any different. So in this case, the cops not only broke the rules they broke the law. So I would absolutely write those cops up and send them to anger management. No other choice. Had it not got on tape we'd never know but it did get taped and so they have to be punished for breaking the law/rules.

See, I can be convinced.
You also have to wonder how many times people have been assaulted by cops for nothing and it wasnt caught on tape. These are the reasons Blacks in general distrust cops. They see way too many unwarranted assaults and harassment.

I wish they would only hire black cops to police black neighborhoods. There is so much crime in the hood are you sure its unwarranted? If I were a criminal, I wouldn't like it when the police come up and ruined my little enterprise.

When I was a young man, I'd run into cops a lot more than I do now. I was at bars, or outside when the bar was closing and fights broke out. I was drunk driving. I was smoking weed. I would speed in my car. I remember I didn't like cops much back then either.

Looking back, were they "picking on me"? Or was I a young male doing things I shouldn't be doing or in the wrong place at the wrong time and I didn't like authority telling me what I can and can't do?

Seriously, black people need to get over this "we don't trust cops" bullshit. No one who's doing wrong likes the cops. But if I see a cop when I am not doing wrong, I am not hostile towards them. I don't run from them. I have no reason to. And if a cop shows up and arrests a scumbag in my neighborhood, we don't stand around and yell at the cops. The cops are on our side.

The other day I heard a black guy on the radio say he gets nervous when he sees a cop car drive by. So do I!!! I immediately look to see if I was speeding and my heart races until I see he is not pulling me over.
Your entire point is predicated on the disillusion Black people are doing wrong. Whites need to get help for the denial they exhibit when anyone even suggests that Black people are frequently targets for assault and harassment from wayward cops. Once and until they do that then they can offer a valid opinion.

The head of the FBI just admitted it. Cops are bias.

So for 1 let's have more black cops in the hood.

Secondly I'm sure that FBI guy would have a lot to say to blacks about why. Its not all the cops fault. Blacks have something to do with that.

Why do cops who deal with black people all the time have such negative opinions of blacks? Clean up you image by cleaning up your act.
They have such a negative opinion for two reasons. Fear and prejudice handed down for centuries. If a Black man in a 3 piece suit can be harassed we know it has nothing to do with cleaning up anyones image.

Every day my local news reports what murders happened over night. Or any interesting trials going on today. Today two black guys are on trial for murdering a little girl in detrguy . 2 or 3 years old. The two guys walked up to the dad holding the little girl and shot her in the head.

Could things like this make the cops not trust the community? This doesn't happen in white communities. This was black on black crime. The last time a baby was shot a black guy tried to rob a white mom pushing a stroller. When she said she didn't have any money the black guy shot her baby.

Hearing new like this every day is there any wonder why whites don't want to live with blacks? Can you explain why we're wrong for asking what the fuck is going on in the hood or ask you people to clean it up?

You also have to wonder how many times people have been assaulted by cops for nothing and it wasnt caught on tape. These are the reasons Blacks in general distrust cops. They see way too many unwarranted assaults and harassment.

I wish they would only hire black cops to police black neighborhoods. There is so much crime in the hood are you sure its unwarranted? If I were a criminal, I wouldn't like it when the police come up and ruined my little enterprise.

When I was a young man, I'd run into cops a lot more than I do now. I was at bars, or outside when the bar was closing and fights broke out. I was drunk driving. I was smoking weed. I would speed in my car. I remember I didn't like cops much back then either.

Looking back, were they "picking on me"? Or was I a young male doing things I shouldn't be doing or in the wrong place at the wrong time and I didn't like authority telling me what I can and can't do?

Seriously, black people need to get over this "we don't trust cops" bullshit. No one who's doing wrong likes the cops. But if I see a cop when I am not doing wrong, I am not hostile towards them. I don't run from them. I have no reason to. And if a cop shows up and arrests a scumbag in my neighborhood, we don't stand around and yell at the cops. The cops are on our side.

The other day I heard a black guy on the radio say he gets nervous when he sees a cop car drive by. So do I!!! I immediately look to see if I was speeding and my heart races until I see he is not pulling me over.
Your entire point is predicated on the disillusion Black people are doing wrong. Whites need to get help for the denial they exhibit when anyone even suggests that Black people are frequently targets for assault and harassment from wayward cops. Once and until they do that then they can offer a valid opinion.

Secondly I'm sure that FBI guy would have a lot to say to blacks about why. Its not all the cops fault. Blacks have something to do with that.

Why do cops who deal with black people all the time have such negative opinions of blacks? Clean up you image by cleaning up your act.
They have such a negative opinion for two reasons. Fear and prejudice handed down for centuries. If a Black man in a 3 piece suit can be harassed we know it has nothing to do with cleaning up anyones image.

Every day my local news reports what murders happened over night. Or any interesting trials going on today. Today two black guys are on trial for murdering a little girl in detrguy . 2 or 3 years old. The two guys walked up to the dad holding the little girl and shot her in the head.

Could things like this make the cops not trust the community? This doesn't happen in white communities. This was black on black crime. The last time a baby was shot a black guy tried to rob a white mom pushing a stroller. When she said she didn't have any money the black guy shot her baby.

Hearing new like this every day is there any wonder why whites don't want to live with blacks? Can you explain why we're wrong for asking what the fuck is going on in the hood or ask you people to clean it up?
Yeah stuff like that does happen in white communities. I already posted the evidence cops fear Black men. I dont have a problem with whites that dont want to live around me at all. I only have a problem with the ones that moan and complain about the Black community when their attention should be on their community.

Funniest thing about this thread...we all agree...attacking women and children is cowardly and deserves a violent response. So I ask...why do you guys still support the tea party. That terrorists threatened to use women as human shields in their attempted armed insurrection against the American people at the Bundy Ranch.

Yeah stuff like that does happen in white communities. I already posted the evidence cops fear Black men. I dont have a problem with whites that dont want to live around me at all. I only have a problem with the ones that moan and complain about the Black community when their attention should be on their community.

Everyday the news is black on black or black on white crime and its NEWS when its a white killer.

I'm telling you there is no comparison in Detroit/metro Detroit it is quiet white suburbs and a war going on in the hood.

More details. The two brothers who shot the little girl in the face did so to get the dad back for someone he apparently killed or was involved in. You think this is normal? I love black people. Like you and nuts seem like good guys. I don't mind good people living next to me. But with black neighbors come all the negative stereotypes and crime etc.

This is a tough issue for me because I'm smart enough to know that's not on you and I know we have white animals too.

Maybe I'm just bias because I live near Detroit so I see a huge problem in the black community. I know whites commit crime too but Detroit flint and saginaw are top 3 crime cities in the nation. All 3!?

There are no jobs. I know that's the number 1 problem. How can we get more jobs in the hood?

The ford plant in my white neighborhood was more blacks who lived in Detroit working there than whites. I didn't mind because I knew that would help thousands of people in the city. Those jobs are gone. I get it.

So but what are the blacks to do now that those high paying jobs don't exist anymore? Robbin stealin and banging chicks and having babies they can't afford. At least the ford workers who knocked ladies up paid child support and usually helped raise their kids.

The more I type the more I realize most crime in the hood is because there aren't enough jobs. And unemployed unmarried kids having kids. So what can blacks do? Don't have kids before you're married.

Sorry I'm high.

Forum List

Back