Black Racism in action

I guess all the "drama" and "acting up" at police protests doesn't count for nominations.
If you want more awards then produce more films and increase those opportunities.
Don't waste media time and resources inciting more riots and destruction of businesses.
Use those resources to invest in creating instead. Plenty of talented artists have been
advocating to use media and art constructively to change the dynamics instead of rioting!
GO FUND THEM! There were plenty of aspiring writers and performers coming out of the Ferguson
protests who WANTED to get their art produced and share positive messages. Why not support them?

I wonder how much money he thinks he can get, and from who?

Sharpton_Extort_We_Much.jpg

They were all white? Huh. Didnt notice til Al points it out.

Many of us no longer see race first. Al is keeping the dream alive though. Consider race first. All else second.

Will his fat ass be outraged when the upcoming NBA and NFL draft picks mostly black players? Or when the rap music awards are all black?

Acting..like sports and music..is a talent. Why cant his fat ass get that?

My guess is the exreme underrepresentation of whites and asians in the NBA and NFL relative to the public....wont get Als attention.

What about the nearly all-black NBA???

Al Sharpton Blasts Appalling Oscars - Business Insider

jan 15 2015
The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released later in the afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

someone should make a movie about Al

maybe the steaming pile of shit that portrays him will get an Oscar

with apologies to steaming piles of shit

I listened to a couple NPR shows on the radio about the so-called "Oscar snub".
The hosts and guests too were whining about this.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.

Forum List

Back