Cops in the Hood

Then why'd ya ask ya stupid cocksucker?
Because you were assigning an argument to me that I never made, you race traitor bitch.

What makes him a traitor to his race?
He is a wetback lover.

I remember I dated a black girl in Detroit and I would drive to her house and all her neighbors would stare at the white boy walking into this fine ass sista's house. She said none of her friends would EVER date a white dude. There are black people in Detroit that have never left Detroit and have never even talked to a white person. I find that amazing. The ones that leave the hood get the jungle fever for us white dudes. And the only trade off is that we have to give our skanks to the brothas. LOL. Luckily they like em big and round and juicy.
There is no problem with inter-racial dating. HWA is just a racist buffoon who is a hypocrite.

Nah...I'm a realist who doesnt judge people by the color of their skin.
I judge you lacking....no matter what color you are.
Ya fucken pole smoker.

Nothing to argue about. The guy pointed a gun at a women and her children.
Now maybe in your world thats acceptable,in fact it wouldnt surprise me if it was,but not in mine.
He deserved an ass whipping and he's lucky he's not room temp right now.
YOu are truly a fucking idiot trying to assign an argument I never made. As a matter of fact, read post #2 and then see I agreed with you in post #5. You race traitors are fucking pathetic. Lousy idiot!

Because you were assigning an argument to me that I never made, you race traitor bitch.

I was engaged to an Hispanic girl. Terrible stuff .....
LOL! No one believes any such BS. :laugh:

YOu are truly a fucking idiot trying to assign an argument I never made. As a matter of fact, read post #2 and then see I agreed with you in post #5. You race traitors are fucking pathetic. Lousy idiot!

LOL! For some reason you seem to think I care..:lmao:

LOL! For some reason you seem to think I care..:lmao:
What you care about is not even important. I just know you are full of it.
laugh.gif

Cops shouldnt be "whipping ass" because they're mad.

This is true but put yourself in their shoes. Imagine you have that job. You work in a high crime neighborhood. You don't work in Mayberry. Every day you go to work you deal with CRIMINALS. People who aren't locked up but probably should be. You get into fights often. No one's putting their fucking hands behind their backs like they should be when told. What the fuck! I'd be high testosterone too.

Now saying that, the cops really are dumb for punching and kicking him after they had him cuffed. You know everyone has a camera. But under these circumstances, I might just give those cops a written warning. Now it is on their record. If they see they are abusive in the future, it could get them fired.

Black or white, I tend to side with the cops when someone is resisting arrest. Americans need to learn that resisting arrest is not acceptable behavior. Tell you what. Would you rather get a boot to the head or 1 year in prison for resisting arrest? Maybe that should be the solution. Anyone who resists arrests has to go to prison for a year and that doesn't even count the crime they may or may not have committed. So you may even be innocent of the crime you are being arrested for. Doesn't matter. Put your hands behind your back and fight it in court. You don't fight the police.

This is true but put yourself in their shoes. Imagine you have that job. You work in a high crime neighborhood. You don't work in Mayberry. Every day you go to work you deal with CRIMINALS. People who aren't locked up but probably should be. You get into fights often. No one's putting their fucking hands behind their backs like they should be when told. What the fuck! I'd be high testosterone too.

Now saying that, the cops really are dumb for punching and kicking him after they had him cuffed. You know everyone has a camera. But under these circumstances, I might just give those cops a written warning. Now it is on their record. If they see they are abusive in the future, it could get them fired.

Black or white, I tend to side with the cops when someone is resisting arrest. Americans need to learn that resisting arrest is not acceptable behavior. Tell you what. Would you rather get a boot to the head or 1 year in prison for resisting arrest? Maybe that should be the solution. Anyone who resists arrests has to go to prison for a year and that doesn't even count the crime they may or may not have committed. So you may even be innocent of the crime you are being arrested for. Doesn't matter. Put your hands behind your back and fight it in court. You don't fight the police.

You're not seriously trying to make a scenario where breaking the law is ok are you? Police shouldnt be beating people out of frustration.

And people dam sure shouldnt be making excuses for someone losing their cool because they have a badge then turn pretend that when others lose their cool with cops its unacceptable

You're not seriously trying to make a scenario where breaking the law is ok are you? Police shouldnt be beating people out of frustration.

And people dam sure shouldnt be making excuses for someone losing their cool because they have a badge then turn pretend that when others lose their cool with cops its unacceptable

Ever been in a fight? I happen to be someone who can stop fighting the second I'm in control but many people keep punching until someone pulls them off. I get what you are saying. I think that cop should be written up. And I think every cop should go through training on anger management.

Cops should be held to a higher standard, not an impossible one. If you had that job and had to wrestle with a car jacker with a gun and he's fighting you, I think I would give you a pass if you gave him one or two after you have him secured. Depends on how far you go. These officers came really close to crossing the line but I don't think they went far enough to warrant firing them.

If you cant handle the requirements of the job then dont sign up. I dont care how stressful being a cop is. They should be upholding the law not breaking it. i wonder how all the good cops manage to do their jobs without assaulting people?

Sounds like the same excuse they used to use for the high rates of spousal abuse by cops

If you cant handle the requirements of the job then dont sign up. I dont care how stressful being a cop is. They should be upholding the law not breaking it. i wonder how all the good cops manage to do their jobs without assaulting people?

I wonder how many times people cry police brutality after they resist arrest vs. how many times it happens when the person does what they are told and puts their hands behind their back.

Sounds like the same excuse they used to use for the high rates of spousal abuse by cops

You make a good point.

I guess at my job they have cameras and they record phone conversations and they can check my email and if I'm breaking the rules or law they can punish me, terminating me or even charge me if I break the law. I guess cops shouldn't be any different. So in this case, the cops not only broke the rules they broke the law. So I would absolutely write those cops up and send them to anger management. No other choice. Had it not got on tape we'd never know but it did get taped and so they have to be punished for breaking the law/rules.

See, I can be convinced.

I wonder how many times people cry police brutality after they resist arrest vs. how many times it happens when the person does what they are told and puts their hands behind their back.

relevance?

What does that matter? Whos word are we supposed to take in such a case?

You make a good point.

I guess at my job they have cameras and they record phone conversations and they can check my email and if I'm breaking the rules or law they can punish me, terminating me or even charge me if I break the law. I guess cops shouldn't be any different. So in this case, the cops not only broke the rules they broke the law. So I would absolutely write those cops up and send them to anger management. No other choice. Had it not got on tape we'd never know but it did get taped and so they have to be punished for breaking the law/rules.

See, I can be convinced.
You also have to wonder how many times people have been assaulted by cops for nothing and it wasnt caught on tape. These are the reasons Blacks in general distrust cops. They see way too many unwarranted assaults and harassment.

You make a good point.

See, I can be convinced.
You also have to wonder how many times people have been assaulted by cops for nothing and it wasnt caught on tape. These are the reasons Blacks in general distrust cops. They see way too many unwarranted assaults and harassment.

I wish they would only hire black cops to police black neighborhoods. There is so much crime in the hood are you sure its unwarranted? If I were a criminal, I wouldn't like it when the police come up and ruined my little enterprise.

When I was a young man, I'd run into cops a lot more than I do now. I was at bars, or outside when the bar was closing and fights broke out. I was drunk driving. I was smoking weed. I would speed in my car. I remember I didn't like cops much back then either.

Looking back, were they "picking on me"? Or was I a young male doing things I shouldn't be doing or in the wrong place at the wrong time and I didn't like authority telling me what I can and can't do?

Seriously, black people need to get over this "we don't trust cops" bullshit. No one who's doing wrong likes the cops. But if I see a cop when I am not doing wrong, I am not hostile towards them. I don't run from them. I have no reason to. And if a cop shows up and arrests a scumbag in my neighborhood, we don't stand around and yell at the cops. The cops are on our side.

The other day I heard a black guy on the radio say he gets nervous when he sees a cop car drive by. So do I!!! I immediately look to see if I was speeding and my heart races until I see he is not pulling me over.

You make a good point.

See, I can be convinced.

I wish they would only hire black cops to police black neighborhoods. There is so much crime in the hood are you sure its unwarranted? If I were a criminal, I wouldn't like it when the police come up and ruined my little enterprise.

When I was a young man, I'd run into cops a lot more than I do now. I was at bars, or outside when the bar was closing and fights broke out. I was drunk driving. I was smoking weed. I would speed in my car. I remember I didn't like cops much back then either.

Looking back, were they "picking on me"? Or was I a young male doing things I shouldn't be doing or in the wrong place at the wrong time and I didn't like authority telling me what I can and can't do?

Seriously, black people need to get over this "we don't trust cops" bullshit. No one who's doing wrong likes the cops. But if I see a cop when I am not doing wrong, I am not hostile towards them. I don't run from them. I have no reason to. And if a cop shows up and arrests a scumbag in my neighborhood, we don't stand around and yell at the cops. The cops are on our side.

The other day I heard a black guy on the radio say he gets nervous when he sees a cop car drive by. So do I!!! I immediately look to see if I was speeding and my heart races until I see he is not pulling me over.
Your entire point is predicated on the disillusion Black people are doing wrong. Whites need to get help for the denial they exhibit when anyone even suggests that Black people are frequently targets for assault and harassment from wayward cops. Once and until they do that then they can offer a valid opinion.

Every discussion about races goes like this:

White people claim the entire black population is imagining things
blacks people provide proof to their beliefs
White people complain about the proof provided as not "letting it go"
Blacks dont understand what they are supposed to "let go" of
Whites then suggest that although those things do indeed happen, its not "a problem"
Then when whites finally find out that blacks arent lying...and when whites find out that it is a problem. They move to phase 3.
Phase 3: Not caring / Indifference

You make a good point.

See, I can be convinced.

Your entire point is predicated on the disillusion Black people are doing wrong. Whites need to get help for the denial they exhibit when anyone even suggests that Black people are frequently targets for assault and harassment from wayward cops. Once and until they do that then they can offer a valid opinion.

The head of the FBI just admitted it. Cops are bias.

So for 1 let's have more black cops in the hood.

Secondly I'm sure that FBI guy would have a lot to say to blacks about why. Its not all the cops fault. Blacks have something to do with that.

Why do cops who deal with black people all the time have such negative opinions of blacks? Clean up you image by cleaning up your act.

Forum List

Back