Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her
Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
A loaded handgun was found underneath the driver's seat.
There was NO license/wallet/papers found.
The driver DID NOT have a 'CC'.
The driver DID have a criminal record.
Before the LEO left his patrol car he had run a background check on the car.
The car's owner, the driver, had several arrests and two outstanding warrants.
When the LEO approached the vehicle he had already drawn his service weapon.
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.

Do you have links to this? It has been reported over and over and the video audio played over and over that she said he had a permit....
The hooker was lying.
No surprise there.

a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Video is inconclusive. No activity prior to shooting is recorded. If officer had a body cam all will be disclosed.

This is terrible. Sounds to me like the victim was following the law. Upon being stopped he followed concealed carry law which is to announce your concealed carry permit and to tell the officer he had a gun. People normally carry the prof of insurance and registration in their glove compartments. I believe the girlfriend said that was what he was reaching for. Listen to the officer, he sounds out of control. I think he very much over reacted in this case. Having said that I think it's a shame that the cops have so unjustly been vilified. I think it is now going to be necessary that all cops work in pairs.

from what i have been reading

the cop also said for him to stop reaching

and the guy failed to do so

in the video the cops says

" i told him to stop reaching ..."

that is when the girlfriend corrects him

"you told him to get his id his drivers license"
So the victim was doing as told (get his license) and the cop, thinking he was reaching for a gun, but not seeing one, shot him four times.

I'm guessing that cop will be looking for a less stressful, slower paced job requiring less decision-making. A donut factory line worker seems appropriate.
When was the last time you wore your 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot' hoodie in public?
Ya fucking right.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands on the steering wheel. The driver instead made a quick motion reaching under his seat. The driver was subsequently shot.
The hooker is too fucking dumb to realize the LEO had the entire incident on audio tape.

Liberals have to be happy about this. Another gun lover in the grave.
I am sure you lust for the dead....conservatives are like that, like, you know?

I dont understand the fucking glee and mockery by people in these situations
Liberal love this shit because it feeds their warped mentality of rampant police brutality and racism in this country.

If you believe someone loves to see other people killed and the killing isnt brutal but you believe people being upset at the killing is a "warped mentality of brutality". I guess you think being killed is anything other than brutal.

This is terrible. Sounds to me like the victim was following the law. Upon being stopped he followed concealed carry law which is to announce your concealed carry permit and to tell the officer he had a gun. People normally carry the prof of insurance and registration in their glove compartments. I believe the girlfriend said that was what he was reaching for. Listen to the officer, he sounds out of control. I think he very much over reacted in this case. Having said that I think it's a shame that the cops have so unjustly been vilified. I think it is now going to be necessary that all cops work in pairs.

from what i have been reading

the cop also said for him to stop reaching

and the guy failed to do so

in the video the cops says

" i told him to stop reaching ..."

that is when the girlfriend corrects him

"you told him to get his id his drivers license"
So the victim was doing as told (get his license) and the cop, thinking he was reaching for a gun, but not seeing one, shot him four times.

I'm guessing that cop will be looking for a less stressful, slower paced job requiring less decision-making. A donut factory line worker seems appropriate.
Ya fucking right.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands on the steering wheel. The driver instead made a quick motion reaching under his seat. The driver was subsequently shot.
The hooker is too fucking dumb to realize the LEO had the entire incident on audio tape.

Quit making shit up.

The hooker was lying.
No surprise there.
Link? Facts? Did the police officer see the victim pulling a gun before putting four rounds in him at point blank range?
The LEO knew the owner of the vehicle had an arrest record and two outstanding warrants BEFORE the LEO got out of his patrol car.
When he approached the car he had his gun drawn.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands in the steering wheel. The reason for that is when he saw the information come up on his screen he called for backup.
He was waiting for the backup to arrive while he had the driver in the car with his hands on the wheel. Instead the driver made a sudden motion reaching under the front seat. The LEO opened fire.
Period.

Never since I don't have one and the "Hands up" thing is based on bad information. Your question is fucking stupid, but I"m curious, why do you derail with such a question?

Liberal love this shit because it feeds their warped mentality of rampant police brutality and racism in this country.

If you believe someone loves to see other people killed and the killing isnt brutal but you believe people being upset at the killing is a "warped mentality of brutality". I guess you think being killed is anything other than brutal.
Hey...Raham Emmanuel said "never waste a crisis"...liberals do not.

well first they weren't pulled over for being black, so this shit belongs in the race section if not the rubber room.

cop tells you not to reach for something, don't reach.

however it seems, from what we know, the officer over reacted.

oddly, the cop cared more about what he did than the girlfriend, as it's clear she didn't care one bit about anyone else.
If by your own standards the cop overreacted, then why do you continue to demean and maligne the victim?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The hooker was lying.
No surprise there.
Link? Facts? Did the police officer see the victim pulling a gun before putting four rounds in him at point blank range?
The LEO knew the owner of the vehicle had an arrest record and two outstanding warrants BEFORE the LEO got out of his patrol car.
When he approached the car he had his gun drawn.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands in the steering wheel. The reason for that is when he saw the information come up on his screen he called for backup.
He was waiting for the backup to arrive while he had the driver in the car with his hands on the wheel. Instead the driver made a sudden motion reaching under the front seat. The LEO opened fire.
Period.

You either have more info than every news outlet in the country or you're making shit up. I lean towards believing the anonymous racist on a message board.

30.png

You'll get your 'facts, Links' soon enough.
Where I get my facts from is none of your business.
Translation: I pull my "facts" out of my fat ass. Fuck off.

Dude, when you calm down and actually have some facts to present, please let me know since I'm interested in factual discussions.

Hey...Raham Emmanuel said "never waste a crisis"...liberals do not.

What the fuck does that have to do with you? Just show some fucking empathy or at the very least dont be a dick about someone dying. I know its hard but try not smirking

Never since I don't have one and the "Hands up" thing is based on bad information. Your question is fucking stupid, but I"m curious, why do you derail with such a question?
Because you instinctively consistently jump to the defense of anyone who gets shot by a LEO.
You were on Trayvon Martin's side. You were on 'Big Mike's side. You were on the stupid bitches side when she overcharges the six cops. You're a cop hater.
You're ALWAYS fucking WRONG! Which means you're stupid!

You'll get your 'facts, Links' soon enough.
Where I get my facts from is none of your business.
Translation: I pull my "facts" out of my fat ass. Fuck off.

Dude, when you calm down and actually have some facts to present, please let me know since I'm interested in factual discussions.
It was YOU who made a fool of yourself claiming the dead negro was the "passenger".
Look who's pulling "facts" out of their ass. YOU!

Forum List

Back