Cop Killing in This Case is Good...Perp Was White...if he Were Black Media Would Raise Holy Hell

What are you talking about idiot?

An Arizona man who fired at police officers after allegedly stealing a bottle of milk from a Walmart store was fatally shot when officers returned fire, authorities said.
If he were black it would be an incident. Remember...in Ferguson, Missouri the wanna-be rapper, M. Brown tried to grab the officers side arm on an effort to kill him. Officer shot him. Blacks nationwide erupted. NFL players kneel.

In Ferguson. Brown was killed while unarmed. According to the Wilson lie, Brown was so strong that he should have been able take his gun if he had really tried because Wilson claims that at 6'4 220 pounds he felt like a baby compared to the super human strength Brown had. There is no evidence Brown tried to take Wilsons gun. This was Wilsons story. Now Brown has become a wanna be rapper. Amazing.
Ahhhhhh...now its coming out of you.

What is "it"? The truth?
Well, I’m off to work. You should try it sometime. It’s how people pay their bills as opposed to welfare.

White guy shot by cops. Left doesn’t say a word. If he were black they would scream at the sky and shout racism. But...white lives don’t matter. Leftist racism against white men on display. Cops were correct in shooting this scumbag...but again...according to the left...there is never an instance where shooting a black is acceptable. The cop should take a bullet for the cause of social justice.
Stolen milk leads to suspect's death in shootout with police, authorities say

This is not the race and racsim section, but blacks are not complaining about police shooting criminals. You just did. Another stupid ass false equivalence from he racist whining white section of USMB.

Complete and utter horseshit.
Blacks are constantly crying about criminal blacks being shot.
You whined about dirt nap Brown,you cried about Traygone.
It's what you do.

X number of UNARMED blacks shot by police...stupid
then why was this incident the spark for protest in Chicago?
https://nypost.com/2018/07/15/police-bodycam-footage-shows-gun-on-victim-before-deadly-shooting/
Why does Post call this fuckhead a “victim?”

Read the article. He was not shooting at police. He was running from them and the police story is that it appeared he was reaching for a gun, not that he was actually standing there firing at the fucking police. We are getting tired of being killed because things "appear" to police.

White guy shot by cops. Left doesn’t say a word. If he were black they would scream at the sky and shout racism. But...white lives don’t matter. Leftist racism against white men on display. Cops were correct in shooting this scumbag...but again...according to the left...there is never an instance where shooting a black is acceptable. The cop should take a bullet for the cause of social justice.

This is not the race and racsim section, but blacks are not complaining about police shooting criminals. You just did. Another stupid ass false equivalence from he racist whining white section of USMB.

It's what you do.

I'm black you're not. I know what we are complaining about. Shut up.

Don't be an idiot. The guy shot at the police.

Geez you act like he was sleeping in his own apartment or waving a cellphone or something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What are you talking about idiot?

An Arizona man who fired at police officers after allegedly stealing a bottle of milk from a Walmart store was fatally shot when officers returned fire, authorities said.
If he were black it would be an incident. Remember...in Ferguson, Missouri the wanna-be rapper, M. Brown tried to grab the officers side arm on an effort to kill him. Officer shot him. Blacks nationwide erupted. NFL players kneel.

In Ferguson. Brown was killed while unarmed. According to the Wilson lie, Brown was so strong that he should have been able take his gun if he had really tried because Wilson claims that at 6'4 220 pounds he felt like a baby compared to the super human strength Brown had. There is no evidence Brown tried to take Wilsons gun. This was Wilsons story. Now Brown has become a wanna be rapper. Amazing.
Ahhhhhh...now its coming out of you.

What is "it"? The truth?
Well, I’m off to work. You should try it sometime. It’s how people pay their bills as opposed to welfare.

Yeah I know. That's why I worked for 43 years and retired.

th

Why is this in the politics section?

It's what you do.

I'm black you're not. I know what we are complaining about. Shut up.

LOL....so you're saying white people dont have eyes and ears?

So there was no footage of the police shooting this guy while he was not posing a threat to the officer, but reaching for his wallet? No footage of the police planting evidence at the scene?

Why do you think they are protesting justified killings of armed criminals shooting at cops?

• Thanks

So you have moved up to using dead police for your political purposes.

Congrats you have now achieved total scumbag status.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Strawman. What's your method for judging the amount of coverage of this compared to other times a cop shot and killed a Black man?

Have you conducted a significant amount of content analysis?

• Thanks
A black sheriff killed an unarmed white teen a few towns over a couple years ago. He was sitting in the car driving away.
Local news barely covered. Family put up billboards all over this part of the State. MSM damn sure didnt cover it.
If it was reversed? There would have been 5 threads on it here.
SMH

A black sheriff killed an unarmed white teen a few towns over a couple years ago. He was sitting in the car driving away.
Local news barely covered. Family put up billboards all over this part of the State. MSM damn sure didnt cover it.
SMH

Black cops shooting unarmed white teens have been covered. The fact is it just doesn't happen very much. There just isn't a 100 plus year history of black cops randomly killing white people. But your psychosis wants you to create strawmen so you can whine about being a white victim of oppression.

SMH

Black cops shooting unarmed white teens have been covered. The fact is it just doesn't happen very much. There just isn't a 100 plus year history of black cops randomly killing white people. But your psychosis wants you to create strawmen so you can whine about being a white victim of oppression.
\
White communities do not view the police with as much suspicion as Black Communities. Along the same lines, Police are more apprehensive about being called into Black Communities than they are White ones. I think it's hard for someone who has lived exclusively in one to empathize with the other.

The suspicion and apprehension are the seeds of the violent conflicts.

SMH

\
White communities do not view the police with as much suspicion as Black Communities. Along the same lines, Police are more apprehensive about being called into Black Communities than they are White ones. I think it's hard for someone who has lived exclusively in one to empathize with the other.

White communities have not faced 100 plus years of police violence perpetrated on them when innocent based on enforcing racist laws and department policy. Many white police are socialized as children and growing up to be "apprehensive" of blacks. They did not just become so when they got a uniform, gun and badge. That's the problem. I've lived in the hood and I've lived in white communities. If you are black in a majority white communiy you get the same treatment.

We as blacks are less segregated from whites than whites are from blacks. There aren't all that many blacks who can say the only time they have seen a white person was on TV.

SMH

\

White communities have not faced 100 plus years of police violence perpetrated on them when innocent based on enforcing racist laws and department policy. Many white police are socialized as children and growing up to be "apprehensive" of blacks. They did not just become so when they got a uniform, gun and badge. That's the problem. I've lived in the hood and I've lived in white communities. If you are black in a majority white communiy you get the same treatment.

We as blacks are less segregated from whites than whites are from blacks. There aren't all that many blacks who can say the only time they have seen a white person was on TV.

I can't disagree on how we got to this dreadful point. The hard question is how to stop the cycle.

SMH

\

I can't disagree on how we got to this dreadful point. The hard question is how to stop the cycle.

And I can't dis agree with what you just said either. Here where I live a group of concerned citizens in a multi racial committee is working together to reduce and end this kind if thing. And maybe if more of us interested citizens, regardless of color, come together to work on his problem we could eventually end it.

SMH

\

And I can't dis agree with what you just said either. Here where I live a group of concerned citizens in a multi racial committee is working together to reduce and end this kind if thing. And maybe if more of us interested citizens, regardless of color, come together to work on his problem we could eventually end it.

Good luck to that end.

\

Good luck to that end.

Sad but true.

Forum List

Back