AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

Hello, to my American and foreign born neighbors. Respectfully, I would like to learn if you are familiar with professor, author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America"

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way."

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ā€˜Itā€™s better for me to whup my child than the police,ā€™ but when you look at the data, yes, weā€™ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. Thereā€™s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Childrenā€™s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.ā€"
____

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)
____
After learning about Dr. Patton's research into SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE, do you believe information offered by Mr. Larry Elder bolsters Dr. Patton's finding that black or American children and teens of African descent are more likely to be harmed by a another black or African American than police?

"Larry Elder Sharing Knowledge FATHERLESS KIDS Police Brutality"

Peace.

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Listen, you have got to get this OP removed. This whole business of blacks harming blacks, especially black children being harmed by their parents, well that canā€™t be true. I mean listen to what all the ā€˜greatā€™ black leaders say. The Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, Lewis Farrakhan et el , know that police are the biggest threat to black Americans, not the parents (lack there of) in their homes. Asked MarkATL, or IM2 right here on this forum. Theyā€™ll tell you how it is.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 218558

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

Hello, to my American and foreign born neighbors. Respectfully, I would like to learn if you are familiar with professor, author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America"

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way."

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ā€˜Itā€™s better for me to whup my child than the police,ā€™ but when you look at the data, yes, weā€™ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. Thereā€™s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Childrenā€™s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.ā€"
____

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)
____
After learning about Dr. Patton's research into SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE, do you believe information offered by Mr. Larry Elder bolsters Dr. Patton's finding that black or American children and teens of African descent are more likely to be harmed by a another black or African American than police?

"Larry Elder Sharing Knowledge FATHERLESS KIDS Police Brutality"

Peace.

View attachment 218560
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I doubt anybody's gonna read through that clusterfuck of rambling text and images, so just to address the false premise of your thread title --- where did you establish that "NFL protests" are about police brutality? Because one (1) guy cited it as his personal reasoning?

/thread

where did you establish that "NFL protests" are about police brutality? Because one (1) guy cited it as his personal reasoning?

Hello, Pogo.

This Pro Black Supremacist American citizen is one of many fellow citizens telling me the NFL protest is primarily about Police Brutality.

View attachment 218575

Opinion | Football Players Are Protesting Police Violence, Not the Anthem

Pogo, thanks for asking. :)

Peace.
For starters your thread premise fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

Youā€™ve also got a hasty generalization fallacy going on, as one personā€™s opinion is not ā€˜representativeā€™ of an entire class of persons.

And police brutality against minorities is a fact.

where did you establish that "NFL protests" are about police brutality? Because one (1) guy cited it as his personal reasoning?

Hello, Pogo.

This Pro Black Supremacist American citizen is one of many fellow citizens telling me the NFL protest is primarily about Police Brutality.

View attachment 218575

Opinion | Football Players Are Protesting Police Violence, Not the Anthem

Pogo, thanks for asking. :)

Peace.

And from where would they derive that conclusion? Did they rush out onto every football field before game time surveying all those who didn't assume the state position? Dooooon't think so.

Without either of us able to put a reliable number on it I'd guess the vast majority of it has been simple defiance of a demagogue. Or to look at it from the other direction, solidarity.

The players themselves say it is about police brutality and racial injustice.

Forum List

Back