Cop Hits Handcuffed Woman In The Face

She's going to make a lot of money

I don't understand why the cop should suffer any kind of punishment when he was only trying to get her to stop doing what she was doing. Yeah spitting is small in the grand scheme, but when something bad is being done at all, doing nothing only gives the bad the ability to continue!

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the woman was kicking the cops who were there, then she most definitely deserved every last drop of the cop's fist! Who cares if she was already in handcuffs! The cuffs were not on her feet which is what gave her the ability to use them still!

I don't understand why the cop should suffer any kind of punishment when he was only trying to get her to stop doing what she was doing. Yeah spitting is small in the grand scheme, but when something bad is being done at all, doing nothing only gives the bad the ability to continue!

Holly

P.S. If the woman was kicking the cops who were there, then she most definitely deserved every last drop of the cop's fist! Who cares if she was already in handcuffs! The cuffs were not on her feet which is what gave her the ability to use them still!
Bullshit

Holly

Bullshit

If someone spit in your face what would you do? Sit back and take it? Thank them for it?

Wait...you're a lefty...nevermind.

There you go. Not a word about "spitting" -- he right-crossed her because she "kicked" at him after he started going through her purse. Add to that the pig has a history of assault, has cost the city $60k in a settlement for one of them, got a suspension to serve two days at a time -- basically extended weekends -- and is appealing that as 'unfair'.

He's right -- it is unfair. The cocksucker should be locked up.

Romanian women with black eyes do it for you huh?

Watch the white guy, based on his reaction it still looks to me like she was spitting.

Holly

Bullshit

Agreed.

Amazing -- a woman defending woman-beating. Holy shit Holly, wake up and grow a pair. You could be next. Think about it.

Holly

Bullshit

If someone spit in your face what would you do? Sit back and take it? Thank them for it?

Wait...you're a lefty...nevermind.
One, you don't hit someone in the face that is handcuffed, especially if you are a cop.

Two, if she did spit, it was on the uniformed cop, who reacted correctly by stepping out of her range. The fucktard that hit her was not spit on. He should be fired and it is shameful that Miami Beach has given him such a light punishment, especially in light of his past episodes of police brutality.

Holly

Bullshit

I sure as heck wouldn't. The best way for wrong to triumph is for right to stand there and not move a muscle.

Holly

Bullshit
Agreed.
Amazing -- a woman defending woman-beating. Holy shit Holly, wake up and grow a pair. You could be next. Think about it.
What I am standing up for is the reason why she was being beaten on in the first place. Why should a cop stand there and take everything that is thrown at them, especially if the person that they are arresting chooses to get physical like the woman decided to do by spitting at them and then using her feet next? If she continued with what she was doing after being ordered to knock it off, then the cop had every right to return what she decided to dish out first! When did it become against the law for the cops to defend themselves? Yeah they are out there on the streets to protect and serve the rest of us, but when they become the target in any way, what good will be done if they don't do anything? If they stand there and do nothing, then evil is who comes out the winner when the dust finally settles.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Holly

Bullshit

I sure as heck wouldn't. The best way for wrong to triumph is for right to stand there and not move a muscle.

Holly

Bullshit
Agreed.
What I am standing up for is the reason why she was being beaten on in the first place. Why should a cop stand there and take everything that is thrown at them, especially if the person that they are arresting chooses to get physical like the woman decided to do by spitting at them and then using her feet next? If she continued with what she was doing after being ordered to knock it off, then the cop had every right to return what she decided to dish out first!

Holly

Once Again Holly-- there is no evidence there was any spitting in the first place. You're working on an assumption that was floated only here in this thread. Even the police officers involved mentioned no such thing. So there's that.

Second, and I'll put this as gently-friendly as it deserves, she's FUCKING HANDCUFFED!!!
:banghead:

And third, this asshole has a long history of assualt, some of which has cost his PD tens of thousands in legal settlements (with some still pending)

Only a sadistic coward with severe macho issues slugs a woman while she's already restrained (and kicked her too). He deserves to be locked up. A long time. He is clearly a menace to the public.

Wake the hell UP.

Holly

Bullshit

Holly

Bullshit
Agreed.
What I am standing up for is the reason why she was being beaten on in the first place. Why should a cop stand there and take everything that is thrown at them, especially if the person that they are arresting chooses to get physical like the woman decided to do by spitting at them and then using her feet next? If she continued with what she was doing after being ordered to knock it off, then the cop had every right to return what she decided to dish out first!

Holly

Once Again Holly-- there is no evidence there was any spitting in the first place. You're working on an assumption that was floated only here in this thread. Even the police officers involved mentioned no such thing. So there's that.

Second, and I'll put this as gently-friendly as it deserves, she's FUCKING HANDCUFFED!!!
:banghead:

And third, this asshole has a long history of assualt, some of which has cost his PD tens of thousands in legal settlements (with some still pending)

Only a sadistic coward with severe macho issues slugs a woman while she's already restrained (and kicked her too). He deserves to be locked up. A long time. He is clearly a menace to the public.

Wake the hell UP.
Being hand cuffed does not stop a person from using their feet when they choose to use their feet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back