Cop Hits Handcuffed Woman In The Face

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Racist?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wow. She spit right into his face. She didnt "deserve" it because shes in handcuffs. But...wow.

Im ok with cops knocking out anyone that spits on them.

Have you ever heard of military personnel knocking out the folks who spatteth uponnest them? :dunno:
Ive heard of military personnel knocking out fellow military personell on a ship simply for getting in their way during a security drill. Sailors are told to get the fuck out of the way of those shotgun wielding Marines when they come running through the halls. They dont play.

Racist? Who knows?

Asshole drunk on power? Definitely.
What's informative is what the other cops do when he hits and kicks her -- absolutely nothing.
Well the others didn't need to gang up on her too. The black cop handled it without help quite nicely.

Racist? Who knows?

Asshole drunk on power? Definitely.
What's informative is what the other cops do when he hits and kicks her -- absolutely nothing.
Well the others didn't need to gang up on her too. The black cop handled it without help quite nicely.

Amazing that someone would actually need this explained.
It means that they failed to control the guy who lost it, Dumbass. They don't even care. One guy just continues playing with his phone. That tells us this kind of thing is common practice.

And I'm OK with anyone who does the same to you.
Well, if i spit on them, i would certainly deserve it, or are you suggesting that i should be knocked out simply for having my opinion? If you want me to be knocked out based on my opinion alone, then how could you possibly against cops knocking people out for spitting on them? Your position is extremely odd.

I don't know if I would go that far, but people who choose to spit should most definitely not get away with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that a good slap would be sufficient enough...unless the spitting didn't stop. Then the cops would have every right to use their fists.

I don't know if I would go that far, but people who choose to spit should most definitely not get away with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that a good slap would be sufficient enough...unless the spitting didn't stop. Then the cops would have every right to use their fists.

Point of order:
Nobody knows there was any spitting. Bucs90 made that as a speculation.

And I'm OK with anyone who does the same to you.
Well, if i spit on them, i would certainly deserve it, or are you suggesting that i should be knocked out simply for having my opinion? If you want me to be knocked out based on my opinion alone, then how could you possibly against cops knocking people out for spitting on them? Your position is extremely odd.
You're talking to a Muslim. He thinks you should be killed for insulting his pedophile prophet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:
Nobody knows there was any spitting. Bucs90 made that as a speculation.

Certainly appears that the woman was spitting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What these fuckers don't realize is he did her a favor. She's not going to get charged with felony assault on a police officer. I'd rather take a slap too.

Racist Leftists don't get it. She's going to get away with this. If he really wanted to screw her over, he would have charged her for the assault.

Forum List

Back