and this is why we don't trust ant gunners with mental health information....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....we don't trust the anti gun crowd....they are afraid of people, they don't like people and in order to deal with their fear they try to control people....so one aspect of this is they want to keep people from having guns....

They use every little thing they can to achieve their goal....and this is why we don't trust them with mental health information and background checks...they have already revealed their hand because they are so emotional they can't keep a secret.......and here is the latest example...an illegal confiscation of guns that the police refuse to return....

How the Law Protects and Serves in Illinois - The Truth About Guns

Without a due process hearing or probable cause, Officer Pantoja then admits in writing that “At Vista West, I completed an involuntary committal form and turned it over to Vista medical staff.” When exactly did Alfred’s volunteering to be evaluated become grounds for an involuntary committal? What medical license does Officer Pantoja hold that empowers her to diagnose and conclude that a man cooperating in every way with a police officer is now subject to involuntary committal at a hospital?

Officer Pantoja returns to Alfred’s home and obtains the consent of Alfred’s girlfriend, again not his wife to search the home for Alfred’s lawfully owned firearm.

Once at the hospital, DeVost was examined by a physician was medically cleared and released to his own care and custody.

But his firearms? Seized by the police without benefit of consent of the owner or as a result of a search warrant, they are in the custody of the Waukegan PD who refuse to give them back. They have even suggested that he get a lawyer and sue to get them.

What, taking guns away from crazy people?

Don't they know the Founding Slave Rapist wanted every crazy person to have a gun! Especially when he told his girlfriend he wanted to kill himself!

Don't they know the Founding Slave Rapist wanted every crazy person to have a gun! Especially when he told his girlfriend he wanted to kill himself!

What crazy people? According to the doctor, he is not crazy. He denies saying he wanted to commit suicide.

I am all for taking guns away from certified crazies. But this is simply not the case here.

Did you bother to read the article? He volunteered to be examined, then the cop involuntarily committed him, which is illegal.They then stole his weapons with out a warrant or legal justification. The Doctor that examined him found him fit and not mentally unstable in anyway and released him from any involuntary hold.

If I were this guy I would sue for damages and defamation of character.

Another gun nut defending why we can't keep guns away from crazy people

What crazy people? According to the doctor, he is not crazy. He denies saying he wanted to commit suicide.

I am all for taking guns away from certified crazies. But this is simply not the case here.

HIs girlfriend and the police thought otherwise.

His girlfriend made a claim. The cop just went with what she said, and to cover all the bases. He went along and the doctor said he wasn't crazy.

You have talked about wanting gun owners to pass psychological testing. This guy was seen by a medical professional and given a clean slate.

His girlfriend made a claim. The cop just went with what she said, and to cover all the bases. He went along and the doctor said he wasn't crazy.

You have talked about wanting gun owners to pass psychological testing. This guy was seen by a medical professional and given a clean slate.

Actually, he sounds pretty crazy to me. Take his guns.

Really? And on what do you base your psychological assessment? That he owns guns?

Really? And on what do you base your psychological assessment? That he owns guns?

That's usually good enough for me. You gun nuts pretty much show how nuts you are whenever you get to a keyboard or open your mouths.

LMAO!!

Dude, the gun buffs are the sane ones in this discussion. You want to have a guy labeled as legally insane, based solely on a claim by his girlfriend and ignoring the testimony of a medical professional. You call THAT rational?

The doctor said he was fine. You push for gun owners to have psych evals. This guy had one.

Dude, the gun buffs are the sane ones in this discussion. You want to have a guy labeled as legally insane, based solely on a claim by his girlfriend and ignoring the testimony of a medical professional. You call THAT rational?

The doctor said he was fine. You push for gun owners to have psych evals. This guy had one.

A doc said that the lady who hung her 3 year old was fine.

I'd put more faith in the person who lives with him every day and was willing to call the cops because she thought he was suicidal.

A doc said that the lady who hung her 3 year old was fine.

I'd put more faith in the person who lives with him every day and was willing to call the cops because she thought he was suicidal.

Oh, so in this argument the one who lives with him knows him. But in a previous argument a gun store clerk was supposed to provide a medical diagnosis. Hypocrisy thy name is JoeyB.

No, the girlfriend is not a medical professional and cannot permanently remove his rights based on a single statement to a cop. That is simply not how it works.

And JoeyB, it is obvious that you don't require rational or logical reasons for your claims. You simply hate gun owners. We get it.

Uh, you realize your bullshit sounds pretty crazy to a lot of people too, right? Is that really how you want things to work?

No, the girlfriend is not a medical professional and cannot permanently remove his rights based on a single statement to a cop. That is simply not how it works.

And JoeyB, it is obvious that you don't require rational or logical reasons for your claims. You simply hate gun owners. We get it.

Yes, I do despise the fact you guys have fucked up the country, but that's neither here nor there.

The real problem is we treat gun ownership as a right because a bunch of slave-rapists couldn't write a militia amendment clearly. It should be a privilege based on proven responsibility.

Not every goon who shows up at a gun store with Orange Hair.

Forum List

Back