Cop-hating mob at Brooklyn housing project injures three NYPD officers

Not only does this country need a Muslim ban, but we need to ban BLM, Antifa, and any other radical leftwingers.

I'm depressed what can I tell you.....I am depressed when I see all these leftists thugs attacking the police and attacking Patriots just like that.

It is very depressing to see.:(
Apparently entitling people to a free living makes them ungrateful for the police who protect them and their children in a community. The best fix for that is to remove welfare from the responsibility of the federal government.

• A proposed California curriculum with anti-Israel elements also has anti-police rhetoric.
  • The curriculum aims to teach students about police brutality and includes a poem suggesting cops sometimes “wake up with a bad case of contagious shooting.”
  • The proposal avoids teaching students about anti-Semitism or Jewish Americans and doesn’t include cases of police officers viewed positively by the public.
Proposed California Curriculum Riddled With Anti-Police Rhetoric, Anti-Israel Bias

I thought Brooklyn was overrun by white wealthy democrat gentrifiers??
They wouldn’t allow for any race thugs to impact their neighborhoods. That’s righteous shit that’s supposed to happen over in the ghetto, safely away from their gentrified confines.
That's the BLACK wealthy DemoKKKrat gentrifiers maybe???

Greg

Close down the housing projects that our tax dollars pay for.

Kick the fuckers out. Let em get a job so they can PAY for an apartment.

Loads of those housing projects were built to house the freeloading lazy assholes. Loads of them have already been pulled down as unlivable because the freeloading assholes destroyed them.

Kick em out. Let em get a job and support themselves. If they have to work they won't have time to attack police.

Yes there was. There was NO appeal. It's right in the link.
I know what there was, and I know what there was not > an unconstitutional ruling.

And if you don't want somebody slashing a knife at you, you would well off to have stop& frisk.

Last edited:
Yes there was. There was NO appeal. It's right in the link.
I know what there was, and I know what there was not > an unconstitutional ruling.

And if you don't want somebody slashing a knife at you, you would well off to have stop& frisk.

If even after providing you facts with verification doesn't convince you then obviously nothing will.

Some people feel the same way about gun confiscation.

If even after providing you facts with verification doesn't convince you then obviously nothing will.

Some people feel the same way about gun confiscation.
It was not an unconstitutional ruling, because the ruling was scratched, when she went off the case. It wound up as a settlement, having nothing to do with constitutionality. Those are the "facts"

Please clarify your comment >> "Some people feel the same way about gun confiscation." How does it make any sense ?

It is what you get when you take BLM and ANTIFA, and throw in mainstream support from leftist and positive propaganda from the media.

No it was not. I posted the facts. You can rant all you want.
As you can.

And even if the ruling stood, who cares about a ruling by some liberal loon judge ? Like that's supposed to be a standard for anything ? Liberals have gone judge-shopping for years to get whatever they want, consistently thwarting the will of the people in referendums and initiatives.

The will of the people now is Donald Trump and a conservative supreme court. Liberals can judge-shop all they want.

Really it is about time our police start thinking about themselves and their families when they get a job in one of these hellholes. Take 40 minutes to even show up to answer a call....let the fucking savages KILL each other in the meantime rather than put an officers life in danger....and the few good people that are affected by what goes on there....either let them take their lives in their own hands or LEARN to get the fuck out of a dangerous location. They have only themselves ...and the DemonRAT candidates, politicians that promise the moon and NEVER DELIVER, and the MSM who are responsible for NOT at least trying to rectify these conditions. We all read about THE COMMUNITY cheering and throwing potentially life alerting objects at police in Philly as the shooter wounded 6 officers. BUT when one of these BLACK THUG CRIMINALS is arrested, what happens....the COMMUNITY marches and protests the police!!!! What has happened to common sense and reliance on the police that they will always be there to protect and serve....The LEFT truly is trying to DESTROY our country....just look at the shit that always sticks up for the radical political left on USMB ...PATHETIC!

----------

Roving, cop-hating mobs erupted in violence, taunts and gunfire in Brooklyn overnight into Sunday, leaving three officers with minor injuries. At least some of the injuries were caused by “air mail,” objects thrown down at cops from rooftops, police at the scene in Bedford-Stuyvesant told The Post. By early Sunday, 11 people had been arrested on charges of disorderly conduct.( here is another DemonRAT caused problem...why is this shit NOT attempted murder? Objects coming from a 3 floor or higher building are just as deadly as a bullet!) The violence came after a series of water dousing attacks on NYPD officers throughout the city this summer.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Interesting timing on all this:

Crown Heights riot - Wikipedia

No it was not. I posted the facts. You can rant all you want.
As you can.

And even if the ruling stood, who cares about a ruling by some liberal loon judge ? Like that's supposed to be a standard for anything ? Liberals have gone judge-shopping for years to get whatever they want, consistently thwarting the will of the people in referendums and initiatives.

The will of the people now is Donald Trump and a conservative supreme court. Liberals can judge-shop all they want.

Right, it's fine for you to ignore our laws but not others. It could have been appealed. It wasn't because it was obvious as to how the court would have ruled.

[

Right, it's fine for you to ignore our laws but not others. It could have been appealed. It wasn't because it was obvious as to how the court would have ruled.
No, it went into a settlement for a complicated set of other reasons. Read the case.
And you didn't answer my question about stop & frisk. Here's another >> Do you carry a gun ?

[

No, it went into a settlement for a complicated set of other reasons. Read the case.
And you didn't answer my question about stop & frisk. Here's another >> Do you carry a gun ?

No I don't. I've read the case. Yeah, the set of reasons were complicated. The city didn't want to get stuck with a huge payout.

You also don't have to settle a case that was negated.

This violence can be laid right at the feet of the media.
The media has become the lashing tongue of the Democrat Party, complete with deep state lies. They are determined to make atheistic communists out of free men and women, so that their detractors have to worship the state or die, because that's what it's coming down to, thanks entirely to the theatrics of the dowager, US Rep. Maxine Watters. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, there are good blacks in those neighborhoods who want the po po to come but are afraid to say so. They have to continue to go down in there for those people who are being victimized by the thugs. I got banned from a forum once for advocating for police SWAT to cruise the drug corners at night and kill anybody selling that poison. It's not anti-American at all if you read about how the LA cops kept the mafia out of their city....they took them for a ride into the mountains and left them there.

Forum List

Back