Cop Accuser Implodes in Breitbart Interview, Admits to Making Unsupported Claims About Roy Moore

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Another Moore accuser bites the dust. Is there any doubt these people are all lying? They have a personal grudge against the man or they were paid or they're just repeating gossip.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — Faye Gary, a former police officer with the Gadsden Police Department in Alabama, has been featured in the news in recent days making the unsubstantiated claim that she was told to protect young cheerleaders from Roy Moore at local ballgames.

Speaking in a Breitbart News interview on Wednesday, Gary falsely claimed that Moore “wanted to keep segregation here in the south.”

She then claimed that Moore “hates Jews. He hates blacks. He hates Muslims. He hates gays.”

When challenged for specifics, Gary conceded that “I don’t know exactly what he said about Jews, but he doesn’t like Muslims. I know he doesn’t like Muslims. It is my personal feeling that he doesn’t like blacks.”

When further petitioned to support her charges, especially her claim that Moore “hates blacks” and supports segregation, Gary further admitted, “I am not sure. That is my feeling.”

Another Moore accuser bites the dust. Is there any doubt these people are all lying? They have a personal grudge against the man or they were paid or they're just repeating gossip.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — Faye Gary, a former police officer with the Gadsden Police Department in Alabama, has been featured in the news in recent days making the unsubstantiated claim that she was told to protect young cheerleaders from Roy Moore at local ballgames.

Speaking in a Breitbart News interview on Wednesday, Gary falsely claimed that Moore “wanted to keep segregation here in the south.”

She then claimed that Moore “hates Jews. He hates blacks. He hates Muslims. He hates gays.”

When challenged for specifics, Gary conceded that “I don’t know exactly what he said about Jews, but he doesn’t like Muslims. I know he doesn’t like Muslims. It is my personal feeling that he doesn’t like blacks.”

When further petitioned to support her charges, especially her claim that Moore “hates blacks” and supports segregation, Gary further admitted, “I am not sure. That is my feeling.”

How can anyone say that this person is not a hard leftist after that interview - that I wonder.

As such false accusations come naturally.

How can anyone say that this person is not a hard leftist after that interview - that I wonder.

As such false accusations come naturally.
But, but, but, cops are all Republicans, aren't they?

You always have to be skeptical about Breitbart news, but if true, I would say she has an axe to grind given that Moore prosecuted her brother for drugs which sent him to prison. Of course the MSM would never mention that as she would be immediately discredited. I'm sure they knew that eventually this would come out, but by then, they sold a lot of newspapers and had a lot of visitors to their sites to read about her made up Moore stories.

Last edited:

Looks pretty accurate

Forum List

Back