Tax Bill Passes Senate

Sad day... you got to ask why they have a limit for the normal payers but corporate have no time limit...
They got rid of the swap and created a sewer...

You clowns are history and you know it.

Dumping that mandate will all but end Zerocare.
PLUS, those folks that are not going to be forced
to buy it anymore or have to pay a fine, will be thrilled.
That's immediate money into their pockets.

And please don't give me this crap about "ER use."
We upset our entire health care system for the poor,
who because of the deductibles/co-pays still can't afford
to use it and STILL go to the ER.

We are now headed full-speed ahead for a filibuster
proof Senate in 2018. Ta Ta.

what tax bill ?

looks like a list of footnotes scribbled down by a bunch of high school kids taking notes in class.

Colleges get fucked so if you work hard = you lose!
The poor and middle class get fucked!
The mandate is gone

Shit.

Matthew is not getting his free shit anymore.

I love it! Now maybe get a job instead of whining for free shit here all day. If you had any decency you would do the right thing and not be a burden to hard working people.

Relax, this bill still has a ways to go, the differences between the HoR version and the Senate version are significant so wait and see what comes out of the CC before all the irrational partisan whining and celebrating begins.

Never underestimate the ability of Congress Critters to take a good idea in theory and transform it into a complete mess in practice.

Relax, this bill still has a ways to go, the differences between the HoR version and the Senate version are significant so wait and see what comes out of the CC before all the irrational partisan whining and celebrating begins.

Never underestimate the ability of Congress Critters to take a good idea in theory and transform it into a complete mess in practice.

They have two pieces of shit in front of them. I am sure they will work even harder to make it worse for the working class!

They have two pieces of shit in front of them. I am sure they will work even harder to make it worse for the working class!

History suggests that it's highly probable, however it's probably a good idea to wait and see the final product that the CC produces before criticizing it, who knows maybe they'll fuck up and produce something half way decent by accident.

Forum List

Back