Conyers Hospitalized.

By the way, the swamp continues to drain. Another win for the President....
Trump doesn't get the credit for this. Conyers is just the latest casualty in a war on men...regardless of race or party.
I don't think anybody is trying to give Trump credit for it. This isn't a "war on men", it's a war on hypocrisy. Women are finally fed up with Democrats claiming to be the champions of women while in private they treat them like objects to satisfy their sexual desires (all while pointing fingers at Republicans).
No, women are finally fed up with MEN taking advantage of them.
Just a coincidence that they all happen to be liberal men who portray themselves as champions of women?
Trump, Moore, Hasert? Bob Packwood? Foley?
Hassert stepped down, Foley Stepped down, why isn't Al Frankenstein stepping down?

Trump doesn't get the credit for this. Conyers is just the latest casualty in a war on men...regardless of race or party.
I don't think anybody is trying to give Trump credit for it. This isn't a "war on men", it's a war on hypocrisy. Women are finally fed up with Democrats claiming to be the champions of women while in private they treat them like objects to satisfy their sexual desires (all while pointing fingers at Republicans).
Just a coincidence that they all happen to be liberal men who portray themselves as champions of women?
You might have had a point if you hadn't tried to tie Trump and Moore in with the other ones.

You might have had a point if you hadn't tried to tie Trump and Moore in with the other ones.
It is the way of the left to tie President Trump into every thing. But the stupid leftards don't realize that the Rules for Radicals don't work on the US citizens anymore which is why Donald J Trump beat the crooked vagina candidate, rapist enabler.

Just announced.
After millions of years of that being nature's way...I guess its time for a change...heh heh heh... But it takes emassculation to do it.
Men can no longer be men...

It is the way of the left to tie President Trump into every thing. But the stupid leftards don't realize that the Rules for Radicals don't work on the US citizens anymore which is why Donald J Trump beat the crooked vagina candidate, rapist enabler.
The rules worked AGAINST the wishes of most American citizens when the EC put
rhe presidency in Trump's lap with a minority or RWvoters.

Wrong. The EC worked the way it was intended to. President Trump won 30 of 50 states’ popular votes. Just because a few states have higher turnout, does not mean the state gets to be over represented in the EC.
All those extra votes came from CA and NY, and Hillary won all those EC votes. So stop your crying.

Just announced.
After millions of years of that being nature's way...I guess its time for a change...heh heh heh... But it takes emassculation to do it.
Women thought that if they can slowly change men out of being men, then the world would be a much safer place and no more world wars. So through soy and the estrogen that comes from it, men have slowly been turning more towards the pajama type boys instead of real men.

american-manhood.jpg

Are the Dems are forcing him to resign for “health reasons”?

Looks that way....Bone Spurs

Or not....Dems won’t give up what little power they have.

Conyers 'sure as hell' won't be pressured by Pelosi to resign, attorney vows

By the way, what is the left’s obsession with bone spurs?
left’s obsession with bone spurs
Is that the liberal code words for "groping a woman' s breast" while she sleeps?

You are showing your stripes by calling her the "vagina candidate."

Just announced.
Bud, it's men like you that give men a bad name.

Earlier Thursday, Conyers' political consultant Sam Riddle told WDIV-TV that Conyers had been hospitalized due to stress and he blamed the "media assault" stemming from the allegations against the lawmaker.

"The congressman's health is not what it should be and a lot of that is directly attributable to this media assault," [Right! Not guilt, of course ] Riddle said, adding that "the reality is these serial accusers have done this before, we're used to it."

Conyers is "resting comfortably in an area hospital, he's doing OK, as well as can be expected for a gentleman that is approaching 90 years of age," Riddle said.

SNIP: "Congressman Conyers should resign," Pelosi told reporters on Thursday.
Ya, think, Nancy????

Conyers hospitalized, Pelosi calls on him to resign

Are the Dems are forcing him to resign for “health reasons”?

Looks that way....Bone Spurs

Or not....Dems won’t give up what little power they have.

Conyers 'sure as hell' won't be pressured by Pelosi to resign, attorney vows

By the way, what is the left’s obsession with bone spurs?
left’s obsession with bone spurs
Is that the liberal code words for "groping a woman' s breast" while she sleeps?
If she fell asleep knowing you were in bed with her... Groping her breast while she is asleep is par for the course...most likely you've already "Hit that thang..." so she would welcome a little fondling at that juncture.
Bud, it's men like you that give men a bad name.
A bad name to whom? Other men?
The orthodox Chtlristian view may suprise you:

The roles of women:
 Women should be a helpmate to their husbands, using their character and giftedness to
complement their husband (Genesis 2:18).
 Wives submit to their husbands with the same devotion as they serve the Lord (Ephesians
5:22).
 Women are primarily to be workers at home2
(Titus 2:5).
 Older women are to instruct younger women to be reverent in their behavior, loving their
husbands and children (Titus 2:3-5).
 Women are not to teach or exercise authority over men in the church3
(1 Timothy
2:12-14).
 Women should seek spiritual insight from their husbands to avoid becoming disruptive in
the church (1 Corinthians 14:31-35).
 Women are to serve as deaconesses4
(1 Timothy 3:11).

The red highlighted text says it all.
Sexual harrasment happens so frequently because women are now more prevalent in the workplace and society has become more permissive as a result.

Wrong. The EC worked the way it was intended to. President Trump won 30 of 50 states’ popular votes. Just because a few states have higher turnout, does not mean the state gets to be over represented in the EC.
All those extra votes came from CA and NY, and Hillary won all those EC votes. So stop your crying.
I'm not WRONG! The majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president. I agree that the EC worked against them but the cheating lying GOP Gave it plenty of help by purging millions of legal voters off the rolls with Crosscheck in red states.

I'm not WRONG! The majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president. I agree that the EC worked against them but the cheating lying GOP Gave it plenty of help by purging millions of legal voters off the rolls with Crosscheck in red states.

:cuckoo:

Hmmmm....Let's see....Get in hot water....Claim illness....Oldest ploy in the book.

I doesn't matter because most of geographic America DID want Trump to be President and the EC upheld them. How is preventing double-voting 'purging millions of legal voters off the rolls?' The controversy about 'caging' was brought up by the highly biased political hack Greg Palast. This is just another example of the left in this country desperately grasping at every straw to somehow claim that Trump is 'illegitimate.'

Nope we are not a "majority wins" democracy. We're a constitutional Republic.

In other words...nobody gives a shit what the morons living the cities think is right. The rest of the nation agrees that you guys are imbeciles anyway, and we certainly don't want your head criminals in charge. We tried that. It was a nightmare and almost destroyed our country.

So now we have taken it back.

Hopefully all the dems (and John McCain) will follow suit and just die so we don't have to throw their worthless asses in prison.

Forum List

Back