Conyers Hospitalized.

You might have had a point if you hadn't tried to tie Trump and Moore in with the other ones.
It is the way of the left to tie President Trump into every thing. But the stupid leftards don't realize that the Rules for Radicals don't work on the US citizens anymore which is why Donald J Trump beat the crooked vagina candidate, rapist enabler.
The rules worked AGAINST the wishes of most American citizens when the EC put
rhe presidency in Trump's lap with a minority or RWvoters.

Wrong. The EC worked the way it was intended to. President Trump won 30 of 50 states’ popular votes. Just because a few states have higher turnout, does not mean the state gets to be over represented in the EC.
All those extra votes came from CA and NY, and Hillary won all those EC votes. So stop your crying.
I'm not WRONG! The majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president. I agree that the EC worked against them but the cheating lying GOP Gave it plenty of help by purging millions of legal voters off the rolls with Crosscheck in red states.

:cuckoo:
Oh yeah? Well if I'm loco so are these folks:

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

I doesn't matter because most of geographic America DID want Trump to be President and the EC upheld them
Without all those voter suppression tactics including Crosscheck to nullify votes for democrats in key atates... The Geographic American vote would look entirely different.

How is preventing double-voting 'purging millions of legal voters off the rolls?

If all that double voting was going on where are the indictments and arrests to justify the wrongful purges? Crosscheck targeted ethic
Communities across state lines where different people tend to have the same first and surnames. Of course the purgers were subjective and reserved the privilege of not purging European sounding names which were similar. Damn cheaters!

This is just another example of the left in this country desperately grasping at every straw to somehow claim that Trump is 'illegitimate.
No..the left, whoever that is, has been eerily silent on the matter. I'm not sure wtf is going on in that camp. But there are lurid accounts of just how Crosscheck disenfranchised millions of legal voters wrongfully without due process...
For those interested in knowing if their names have been expunged...here is a link to use to get it restored.

LINKS

They kick you out after 24 hours when you have a kid, talk about stress. How long does a sexual predator get to stay in the hospital?

By the way, the swamp continues to drain. Another win for the President....
Trump doesn't get the credit for this. Conyers is just the latest casualty in a war on men...regardless of race or party.
I don't think anybody is trying to give Trump credit for it. This isn't a "war on men", it's a war on hypocrisy. Women are finally fed up with Democrats claiming to be the champions of women while in private they treat them like objects to satisfy their sexual desires (all while pointing fingers at Republicans).
No, women are finally fed up with MEN taking advantage of them.
Just a coincidence that they all happen to be liberal men who portray themselves as champions of women?
Trump, Moore, Hasert? Bob Packwood? Foley?
Notice how I showed that 40 years ago, dating a 14 year old was totally legal, but then the "Champions of Women" goes ahead and totally ignores the FACT?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Trump doesn't get the credit for this. Conyers is just the latest casualty in a war on men...regardless of race or party.
I don't think anybody is trying to give Trump credit for it. This isn't a "war on men", it's a war on hypocrisy. Women are finally fed up with Democrats claiming to be the champions of women while in private they treat them like objects to satisfy their sexual desires (all while pointing fingers at Republicans).
No, women are finally fed up with MEN taking advantage of them.
Just a coincidence that they all happen to be liberal men who portray themselves as champions of women?
Trump, Moore, Hasert? Bob Packwood? Foley?
Notice how I showed that 40 years ago, dating a 14 year old was totally legal, but then the "Champions of Women" goes ahead and totally ignores the FACT?

View attachment 163738
It wasn't legal 40 years ago. That law pertained to marriage and requires the permission of the parents and a judge. D.A. Moore didn't marry any of them, so that doesn't apply.
The laws in Alabama made what he did with Corfman illegal then as it is illegal now. Look it up.
Scroll down a bit on the table and see what year Alabama's age of consent became 16: 1920.

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws

Last edited:

Forum List

Back