Conversely, It Could Be A Plot -

More power to them.

We did it to them. Yeltsin was the result of our meddling. Why shouldn't they give it a shot? :badgrin:

More power to them.

We did it to them. Yeltsin was the result of our meddling. Why shouldn't they give it a shot? :badgrin:

I would be more concerned with Obama at this juncture than I would the Russians.

Last edited:
More power to them.

I would be more concerned with Obama at this juncture than I would the Russians.

meh, I'm not worried about the Russians, nor am I worried about Obama, I'm worried about his handlers.

The folks that control Obama are the folks that control The Deep State, Wall Street, the Fed, the establishment press telling voters who they need to vote for, and, in the final analysis. . .

Hillary_Mad_Magazine_What_Me_Worry.png

- by Obama to blame the Russians so, if Trump should win, he would find a way to declare the election void in an attempt to buy himself more time in office and regroup the Democrats.

Not that far-fetched, really.

U.S. investigating potential covert Russian plan to disrupt November elections

At noon Jan 20, 2017, maobama is history, he can't stay beyond 8 years no matter what happens.
Yep. And we'll have to face a hard new reality under the far worse Hillary or Trump.

- by Obama to blame the Russians so, if Trump should win, he would find a way to declare the election void in an attempt to buy himself more time in office and regroup the Democrats.

At noon Jan 20, 2017, maobama is history, he can't stay beyond 8 years no matter what happens.
Yep. And we'll have to face a hard new reality under the far worse Hillary or Trump.

Assuming the Fed hasn't already crashing the entire system. If you remember, they did that right before the election when Obama was coming to office.

People have this delusion that who is the POTUS some how makes some big difference.

It really doesn't, not really. Once the Fed crashes the economy again, it won't make a lick of difference who is at the helm when we all get screwed. . .

Well you got it half right. I don't think Trump will give us another Kagan or Sotomyor, the court could do more to fuck up the country than either candidate.

Well you got it half right. I don't think Trump will give us another Kagan or Sotomyor, the court could do more to fuck up the country than either candidate.
Maybe he'll give us a Judy or Joe Brown :rolleyes:

Funny, he's already provided a list of potential nominees and has been very consistent on the type of judge he wants. Of course you regressives will hate them all.

Funny, he's already provided a list of potential nominees and has been very consistent on the type of judge he wants. Of course you regressives will hate them all.
Yes and he's so dumb that he didn't realize that some people on that list were horrified about his candidacy.

Yes and he's so dumb that he didn't realize that some people on that list were horrified about his candidacy.

And?

And?
He'll try to destroy them of course. Have you seen what he's said about several lifelong republicans who haven't endorsed him? Soon his opponents will start finding polonium in their drinks, I think.

And?
He'll try to destroy them of course. Have you seen what he's said about several lifelong republicans who haven't endorsed him? Soon his opponents will start finding polonium in their drinks, I think.

Most of those establishment republicans are the reason he was nominated in the first place. People are damn tired of broken campaign promises form "lifelong republicans". This is the first year in decades I voted for an incumbent, his challenger was a bigger liar than him, and I didn't vote for Trump. To me Trump is the lesser of the evils based solely on his position on the courts. Congress can keep him in check on most everything else, although I do hope they fund his immigration policies, the laws are already in place.

And?

Most of those establishment republicans are the reason he was nominated in the first place. People are damn tired of broken campaign promises form "lifelong republicans". This is the first year in decades I voted for an incumbent, his challenger was a bigger liar than him, and I didn't vote for Trump. To me Trump is the lesser of the evils based solely on his position on the courts. Congress can keep him in check on most everything else, although I do hope they fund his immigration policies, the laws are already in place.
So you're tired of broken campaign promises from "lifelong republicans," and now you're ready for some broken promises by a lifelong Democrat? Lol. Well enjoy voting for evil. It suits you. :321:

Any indication that Obama would do that? None at all.

You look at China and see the power base that Xi JinPing has been building up and you can see what happens when a leader is intending to do something. Obama's put no effort into doing anything of the kind.

Forum List

Back