Controversy erupts as soccer, religion clash in Iran

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Tuesday is
Day of Ashura: greatest day for shia .hossein(mohammad grandson) killed in ashoora day.
its like Crucifixion of Jesus for shia .
but iran have important soocer match tuesday .
soccer is number one sport in iran
iran mullah are worry for people celebrate in stadium

Tasua and Ashura, the ninth and 10th days of the month of Moharram, are days of national mourning to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, the grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
Jamejam Online reported Oct. 2 that Ayatollah Mohammad Yazdi has harshly criticized Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Mahmoud Goudarzi for not rescheduling or canceling the match, which is scheduled for Tehran’s Azadi Stadium. Yazdi — the president of the Society of Seminary Teachers in the holy city of Qom and until last May head of the Assembly of Experts — has openly criticized President Hassan Rouhani and his ministers on numerous occasions for their cultural policies.

hqdefault.jpg

mullah blame rouhani for this match

GOOD its blasphemy (uhm how do you say that in farsi?)
they should stone the no-good mushrik. who is more
important? some half naked soccer idiot-------or what-his-
name------the relative of the little bastard stored in a well
in Qom?. Iran cannot have idiots who kick balls going
around MUSRIKING their brains out

just information , this hossein isnt hossein obama. he is hossein ali
:biggrin:

yes-----that little kid that mo mo disowned-----uhm----he sent
Buraq to shit on his little head. Poor kid-----I think it was fartimah's husband------poor fartimah----she never got over it

Buraq to shit on his little head. Poor kid-----I think it was fartimah's husband------poor fartimah----she never got over it

Dani giggled-----fret not dani------all families got problems

Dani giggled-----fret not dani------all families got problems
please speak english

there is no one here right now-----hubby stepped out. What do you want me to tell him in English?

My hero is Abolhassan Banisadr ..... but he is too old to play football.

Iranians have the weirdest names-----is his playing "against the law" too? I once knew a real person called something like
---?? FERRYDOON (long ago----I probably did not get the name right) ----and another named something like HOOSHANG

Forum List

Back