Controversy erupts as soccer, religion clash in Iran

My hero is Abolhassan Banisadr ..... but he is too old to play football.

Iranians have the weirdest names-----is his playing "against the law" too? I once knew a real person called something like
---?? FERRYDOON (long ago----I probably did not get the name right) ----and another named something like HOOSHANG
fereydoon and hooshang is persian name . aryan name
buti bani sadr is arabic name

fereydoon was iran king before islam
hooshang was iran king too .he was first zoroastrianism king

Last edited:

Iranians have the weirdest names-----is his playing "against the law" too? I once knew a real person called something like
---?? FERRYDOON (long ago----I probably did not get the name right) ----and another named something like HOOSHANG

oh----thanks----both the persons with weird names were Iranian muslim physicians---immigrants to the USA-------One of them
warned me WAY BACK----circa 1970 that Iran was going ISLAM crazy------lots of nuts in Iran.

oh----thanks----both the persons with weird names were Iranian muslim physicians---immigrants to the USA-------One of them
warned me WAY BACK----circa 1970 that Iran was going ISLAM crazy------lots of nuts in Iran.
way back from what ?

way back from what ?

Way back when I was young-----around 1970-----it was long before the fact that Islamism was rearing its ugly head
in Iran came to be KNOWN in the USA. What I knew at
that time was that lots of Iranian jews---VERY young---like
teenagers, were being SHIPPED out of Iran by their parents---
but I did not know why until the muslim doc told me

Forum List

Back