Contest

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
I am giving a gift certificate for a fake ID to the first person that can answer my question:

I got pulled over once for having a Phillies Blunt sticker in my car window. (true story)

I am a white American Male.

What was the first thing the officer asked me for?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Both of you are sooooo close.

Here is a hint.......

Liberals thought.... until the last couple days... that this was never, ever asked for by law enforcement... except sometimes of a minority.

• Banned
Both of you are sooooo close.

Here is a hint.......

Liberals thought.... until the last couple days... that this was never, ever asked for by law enforcement... except sometimes of a minority.

birth certificate

Oh cmon... we all know that isn't it.

Another hint.

People are sometimes asked to provide this to prove who they are.

Case would have been thrown out of court because he had no probable cause to pull you over, if he charged you with anything.

Course you could have tucked your tail between your legs and served time because you don't mind having your rights violated.

• Banned
Case would have been thrown out of court because he had no probable cause to pull you over, if he charged you with anything.

Course you could have tucked your tail between your legs and served time because you don't mind having your rights violated.

Actually he did. I crossed the middle line. The Phillies Blunt sticker was just the last straw and he pulled me over.

I was ok with it... I could have been high and he would have done others a favor by getting me off the road.

And I wasn't doing anything wrong to serve time for. He confirmed that by pulling me over. He was a nice guy.

Oh wait... you are right.... I got pulled over "while being white"

Last edited:
I am giving a gift certificate for a fake ID to the first person that can answer my question:

I got pulled over once for having a Phillies Blunt sticker in my car window. (true story)

I am a white American Male.

What was the first thing the officer asked me for?

you were asked for your license and registration. were you asked for your passport because of the color of your skin or accent?

you would not have been asked for your driver's license if you were walking to the supermarket.

and i don't need the fake ID. thanks, though.

what did the officer have against the sticker? (as an aside, the biggest drunk i ever knew used to have his car stickered with MADD stickers).

you would not have been asked for your driver's license if you were walking to the supermarket.

If he'd have jaywalked he most certainly would have.

And let me once again make this clear, NO ONE in Arizona is being asked for their I.D. just because they are of a certain skin color. They are asked for I.D. when they come in contact with police for other reasons. There's nothing wrong with that.

Rick

Actually he did. I crossed the middle line. The Phillies Blunt sticker was just the last straw and he pulled me over.

I was ok with it... I could have been high and he would have done others a favor by getting me off the road.

And I wasn't doing anything wrong to serve time for. He confirmed that by pulling me over. He was a nice guy.

Oh wait... you are right.... I got pulled over "while being white"
Oh, you lied about it...no problem.:cuckoo:

And let me once again make this clear, NO ONE in Arizona is being asked for their I.D. just because they are of a certain skin color. They are asked for I.D. when they come in contact with police for other reasons. There's nothing wrong with that.

Rick

i didn't add an illegal act, why did you?

but there's no such thing as jaywalking in ny. well there is, but no one in the history of time has ever been stopped for it.

i have a better one though. say i look hispanic or have an accent. i get pulled over for a routine stop. i'm a citizen so all i have is my drivers' license and reggistration.

do i now need my passport?

in nyc? nope.

in AZ? yup...

Rick

but there's no such thing as jaywalking in ny. well there is, but no one in the history of time has ever been stopped for it.

i have a better one though. say i look hispanic or have an accent. i get pulled over for a routine stop. i'm a citizen so all i have is my drivers' license and reggistration.

in nyc? nope.

in AZ? yup...
I wonder...as an American you aren't required to have a passport unless you travel outside of the country. If this law forces anyone in Arizona to purchase a passport will the state of Arizona be required to pay for it?

And how will this affect people voting in elections? Will a passport be required as well...that is certainly interacting with the government.

:eusa_eh:

Rick

in nyc? nope.

in AZ? yup...

I added an illegal act because that's the only reason the OP came in contact with the police officer. He crossed the center line.

In Arizona you would not have to have your passport if you have a VALID driver's license.

Rick

Rick

in nyc? nope.

in AZ? yup...
I wonder...as an American you aren't required to have a passport unless you travel outside of the country. If this law forces anyone in Arizona to purchase a passport will the state of Arizona be required to pay for it?

And how will this affect people voting in elections? Will a passport be required as well...that is certainly interacting with the government.

I'm afraid jillian is misinformed. There is no requirement to have a passport in Arizona. What the law says is that "a reasonable attempt shall be made to determine the immigration status....." If a person has a VALID driver's license there is no need for any attempt further to verify their immigration status. Oh, and someone here on a Greencard or Vise is REQUIRED to have it with them AT ALL TIMES.

Rick

in nyc? nope.

in AZ? yup...

If a person has a VALID driver's license there is no need for any attempt further to verify their immigration status.
Link?

Forum List

Back