Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

Applies to Trumpers as well.

snowflake.jpg

He's been taking it since before he came down the escalator.

DiedWeakMemesn.jpg

you guys find it offensive. i find it funny. that's why i'm happier than you are. its just comedy. i like all comedy, from all sides

CNN is the Jerry Springer of news shows. Obviously, CNN does not care its the lowest of the low.

Don Lemon Furious About His Privacy Being Invaded By People Actually Watching His Show.

article-5489-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Don Lemon responded Tuesday to criticism of a segment in which he and two guests ridiculed Trump supporters. In his response, a furious Lemon blasted critics for the invasion of his privacy.

“I want you all to have a bit of sympathy and think how’d you feel if things you said in the privacy of a therapy office, at home with friends, or on CNN on a Saturday night were blasted out for the entire world to hear,” Lemon said on his show. “You’d feel violated.”​

Lemon explained that what he said with guests Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali was never supposed to be seen by anyone, which is why it was on CNN prime time on a weekend.

“It was just friends messing around,” Lemon said. “Can you imagine how shocked we were when the next week we saw it on the internet? People were watching us?” Lemon then began to look a bit scared. “What else did you overhear? Because that was all really private.”​

After the speech, the rest of Lemon’s show was much more subdued, Lemon and his guests not saying anything and just occasionally glancing fearfully at the cameras.

HE HATES YOU. HE REALLY HATES YOU: Don Lemon Digs a Deeper Hole with His Terrible Apology, Denying Obvious Bigotry.

Name another industry that demonstrates that much open contempt for its potential customers Or as they say at the Fake News Washington Post,Yeah, I’m in the media, screw you.”

RNC quickly drops new campaign ad off Fake News CNN elitist faceplant.

“Get ready for more iterations on this theme, because these claims will only get more and more prevalent as we get closer to November. The Democratic convention in July will likely have their video editors busy for weeks cutting new versions of this ad. By that time, the fact that both Democrats and the media haven’t learned that calling people idiots and racists isn’t an effective selling point will be revealing enough about the true issues of mental capacity in this market.”

don-lemon.sized-770x415x488x133x684x369.jpg

Haters and Bigots

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

But this is what passes for "SERIOUS POLITICAL PUNDITRY" at CNN.

CNN Panelists Laugh at Trump's 'Boomer Rube' Supporters

They were right, though. All these moronic trump supporters do is quote discredited conspiracy theories or babble about religious theories. They are not articulate at all. Grab a trump supporter at one of his Nuremberg rallies and ask them a few questions about foreign policy or national security, or another important issue. Grap some crazy like gaetz and ask him to respond to similar questions. All you will get is a review of hackneyed talking points or name-calling, perhaps even an assertion that you are a "liberal," whatever that means.

Get out there and broadcast these comments all over the internet, your insults will help create more support for Trump. The RNC thanks you.

Trumpsters just repeat stuff and make perfectly ridiculous and unsupported statements about the most basic things like the Constitution and government that indicate that they know nothing about these subjects. They just parrot instead of prepare.

Referring to them as "Trumpsters" is disrespectful and insulting. These are the people who support the President of the United States.

Lets get something clear, without CNN getting hard on's and becoming obsessed with Trump during his campaign, TRUMP would be back in NY stiffing contractors and fucking around on his wife....CNN gave Trump his victory, that is fact.
Trump supporters need shaming, they need to be called out....they are deplorable, stupid and ignorant to facts....and its okay, wouldn't expect anything less from Nazi clones...but to blame CNN, unfair and unfounded.
i thought russia gave him his victory....thats what you claim in many of your threads...

Don Lemon Furious About His Privacy Being Invaded By People Actually Watching His Show.

article-5489-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Don Lemon responded Tuesday to criticism of a segment in which he and two guests ridiculed Trump supporters. In his response, a furious Lemon blasted critics for the invasion of his privacy.

“I want you all to have a bit of sympathy and think how’d you feel if things you said in the privacy of a therapy office, at home with friends, or on CNN on a Saturday night were blasted out for the entire world to hear,” Lemon said on his show. “You’d feel violated.”​

Lemon explained that what he said with guests Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali was never supposed to be seen by anyone, which is why it was on CNN prime time on a weekend.

“It was just friends messing around,” Lemon said. “Can you imagine how shocked we were when the next week we saw it on the internet? People were watching us?” Lemon then began to look a bit scared. “What else did you overhear? Because that was all really private.”​

After the speech, the rest of Lemon’s show was much more subdued, Lemon and his guests not saying anything and just occasionally glancing fearfully at the cameras.
Really...did you just link a satire site...as something real?? Or did you post it as satire? If so..well done!!

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

"The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God."

Oh my..too funny...

Don Lemon's outwardly blatant hatred for this president
speaks volumes to his unprofessionalism as a so-called journalist.

Having a slight political bias is fine in today's media atmosphere, but Maddow, Lemon and many of these others have stretched way beyond the pale of acceptable news reporting.

These people treat terrorists, arsonists,rapists and killers with more respect than they've expressed toward Trump since 2016.....

Terrorists, arsonists,rapists and killers deserve more respect than rumpy boy as he is a liar besides being terrorist and rapist.

Having a slight political bias is fine in today's media atmosphere, but Maddow, Lemon and many of these others have stretched way beyond the pale of acceptable news reporting.

These people treat terrorists, arsonists,rapists and killers with more respect than they've expressed toward Trump since 2016.....

Terrorists, arsonists,rapists and killers deserve more respect than rumpy boy as he is a liar besides being terrorist and rapist.

It's weird that the anti-Trumpers think that fact free rants like that are convincing to anyone.

It's weird that the anti-Trumpers think that fact free rants like that are convincing to anyone.

Has he terrorized any nation? Yes he has. Has he raped any female? Yes he has, melanoma and his daughter.

Lemon’s reaction to the Ukraine joke couldn’t have been authentic.

Lemon is the asshole who asked if a small black hole could have eaten up the Malaysian Airliner.

wow....did he REALLY asked that? that a small black hole could have eaten the Malaysian airplane?

That's unreal...never heard something so moronic my whole life!! :confused:

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

They were right, though. All these moronic trump supporters do is quote discredited conspiracy theories or babble about religious theories. They are not articulate at all. Grab a trump supporter at one of his Nuremberg rallies and ask them a few questions about foreign policy or national security, or another important issue. Grap some crazy like gaetz and ask him to respond to similar questions. All you will get is a review of hackneyed talking points or name-calling, perhaps even an assertion that you are a "liberal," whatever that means.

Get out there and broadcast these comments all over the internet, your insults will help create more support for Trump. The RNC thanks you.

Trumpsters just repeat stuff and make perfectly ridiculous and unsupported statements about the most basic things like the Constitution and government that indicate that they know nothing about these subjects. They just parrot instead of prepare.
I think you're guilty of projection.
You leftists tend to only repeat the rubbish that the media calls news because it fits your apathetic attitudes and your hatred for something or someone....while everyone else tends to listen to both sides of the issue and make their minds up from there. Some of us even go outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC and we tend to find out that there's another side to every story.....not just the censored version you leftists willingly gulp down and never question.

Last edited:

Is this SNL????

I think you're guilty of projection.
You leftists tend to only repeat the rubbish that the media calls news because it fits your apathetic attitudes and your hatred for something or someone....while everyone else tends to listen to both sides of the issue and make their minds up from there. Some of us even go outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC and we tend to find out that there's another side to every story.....not just the censored version you leftist willingly gulp down and never question.
8lTQC_u33CyZlQZonA8wcn6xFH5Mpz0DFRbikYiOVhPeRhxNAGWi08fRTzd5DRKCk0mYmd5WjSmEuJTskTWiGAiFaLBphmAwrJcB6OvhoDGlpgz4J8WNyyxfaaRSr5vHoH6ydoibHnzmhWzgNimDzuiHmtsutPYuOxPFPNXk7cBVymcqhrZ-OSVA6yfkiBpUs4f3qquuQQlS

If The Call's Legit, You Must Acquit!

Is this SNL????

NO, that would be you. Especially when it comes to Mike Pence, who you can’t have and it burns you up.

Forum List

Back