Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

Florida man who says Don Lemon 'shoved his fingers in his face after grabbing his own genitals' says his allegations would be taken seriously if HE was a woman

• Don Lemon is being sued by Florida man Dustin Hice, who claims he was assaulted by the CNN anchor at a Hamptons' bar
  • Hice claims that he was out with co-workers at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor on or around July 15, 2018 when Lemon approached him
  • 'Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia,' says suit
  • Lemon allegedly 'removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache under Plaintiff’s nose'
  • Lemon 'categorically denies these claims', a rep for CNN said
  • Hice says media would take his accusations more seriously if he were a woman
  • He also says Lemon has made repeated offers north of six figures to settle, but that he declined
  • Lemon was served with court papers on Wednesday, according to Fox News

Man who accused Don Lemon of assault says allegations would be taken seriously if he was a woman | Daily Mail Online

Applies to Trumpers as well.

snowflake.jpg
^^^^^ Is sooooo smart he doesn't even realize they were not making fun of Trump.

The video clip is going viral:

They think you're a joke.

January 29, 2020
What that CNN clip of Don Lemon, Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali tells us about the election ahead
By Patricia McCarthy
By now, nearly every citizen near a television or computer has seen the clip of Don Lemon, Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali mocking and degrading Trump and his supporters in a particularly poisonous way. Andrea Widburg today points out what a gift this is to the Trump campaign, and the GOP has already released an ad using it.

Don Lemon is actually the stupidest man on television as Mark Levin often remarks, so no one expects anything other than rank infantile behavior from him. He is a child in an adult body and fortunately has no children.

Rick Wilson bills himself as a Republican strategist but he has long been a vicious anti-Trump hysteric. He is no Republican; if he were, he would embrace President Trump who has implemented more conservative policies than Reagan did in his first three years. Like all the other NeverTrumpers, he hates this president more than he believes in his own previously-held conservative principles.

Thanks to President Donald Trump, we now all know who the phony conservatives were and are. Their objections to Trump are to him personally, the fact that he is not one of them. This club of self-appointed super-elite elites simply cannot abide a clever fox in their henhouse. They are a pathetic bunch of whiners, but not all of them are as cluelessly vicious as Rick Wilson. He's a really big player; his most recent job was working for Evan McMullin's presidential campaign. The most distressing thing, if you read his bio, is that he has adult kids! And we wonder how and why so many young people are so venomous and spiteful. Perhaps it is not just social media. Perhaps they are learning it at their parents' knees.

Why is Bernie Sanders ahead of his opponents among young people? Bernie is a life-long communist. Thanks to James O'Keefe we have been treated to the insane, anti-democratic rantings of some of his field workers. Bernie, though very wealthy himself, never tires of teaching hate for anyone and everyone who has worked hard and succeeded in life. The young people drawn to him have been taught since kindergarten that America is a racist nation beset by inequality. They've been taught that capitalism, the economic system that has lifted more humans out of poverty than any other on the planet, is to blame for that inequality. They've not been taught the wisdom and glory of self-reliance and personal responsibility.

------------------------

This is who the Left is today: Cruel, vicious, disrespectful of any opinions that differ from their own. And because those are the only outlets the Left sees, they think this brand of personal attacks is not only acceptable but necessary, their coin of the realm.

Of course, it is possible that Rick Wilson's adult children are as embarrassed by their father's appearance in that clip as they should be, but chances are better that they are cheering his vitriol with pride. Most parents, at least of a certain age, tried to raise their offspring to be good citizens -- honest, respectful, polite, compassionate, and good. But the Rick Wilsons, Don Lemons, Lawrence O'Donnell's, the Chris Matthews, Jimmy Kimmels, Samantha Bees, and Rosie O'Donnells, represent an entirely different model of parenting. They are all bullies, playground bullies. With the exception of Lemon, all these people are parents. They are truly terrible examples, the poorest of role models for their own children who will most likely emulate their hostile, slanderous hatred of all persons with whom they disagree.

People like Rick Wilson and Don Lemon have learned nothing, absolutely nothing from the election of Donald Trump. But by 2016, conservatives had become sick and tired of being maligned by the likes of Rick Wilson and elected a man who fights back, who can give as good as he gets. "Leftists' meanness toward those with whom they disagree has no echo in the normative right," said Dennis Prager Truer words were never spoken. Rick Wilson, Don Lemon and Wajahat Ali's brand of bitter mockery has been nearly wholly the province of the Left. That Trump has adopted some of their tactics is why his supporters love him. No other Republican has ever deigned to respond to the left's derision of conservatives in kind. It was about time.

Lets get something clear, without CNN getting hard on's and becoming obsessed with Trump during his campaign, TRUMP would be back in NY stiffing contractors and fucking around on his wife....CNN gave Trump his victory, that is fact.
Trump supporters need shaming, they need to be called out....they are deplorable, stupid and ignorant to facts....and its okay, wouldn't expect anything less from Nazi clones...but to blame CNN, unfair and unfounded.

South jersey traditionally ...blue collar , farms,work a daY summer tourist workers ...lots of white people lol

The people you irrationally hate with a passion

View attachment 303149

Dont follow link to video lol

Crazy scene outside Trump rally (update)…

Look at that crowd

1000s upon thousands fuck it let's go out anyway and support the peoples president ..people reporting they had a great time...people were just awesome.... in good moods ..mingling with other Patriots blah blah blah

View attachment 303148

8 bucks ... crooklyn pricing 15 in Manhattan

Bars cleaned up

I bet the white sheets are flying off the shelves at the local Wal Mart in Wildwood.
Sucks to be a "superbadbrotha"

"DON LEMON: First of all, (Mary Louise) Kelly has a masters degree in European Studies from Cambridge University."

I have always adored these arguments. They say so much about our current culture because they are completely vacuous.
Break that down...a Masters in European Studies...WTF is that? Really?
You`ll need at least a high school diploma to know WTF that is. Could you find Ukraine on a map? I didn`t think so. A study found that a lot of you can`t find South Carolina on a map. Ouch! :)
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
Thank you! You’re just the type of **** I was referring to!
I note, however, that you are not saying he's incorrect! LOL!

That Trump has adopted some of their tactics is why his supporters love him. No other Republican has ever deigned to respond to the left's derision of conservatives in kind. It was about time.

Being xenophobic has never sold better in America

~S~

"DON LEMON: First of all, (Mary Louise) Kelly has a masters degree in European Studies from Cambridge University."

I have always adored these arguments. They say so much about our current culture because they are completely vacuous.
You`ll need at least a high school diploma to know WTF that is. Could you find Ukraine on a map? I didn`t think so. A study found that a lot of you can`t find South Carolina on a map. Ouch! :)
Yeah....Trump voters are so stupid they can't read.
But why is it Democrat voters keep falling for the same hoaxes?
Could it be because they can't read English...or is it because they can't think on their own?

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

But this is what passes for "SERIOUS POLITICAL PUNDITRY" at CNN.

CNN Panelists Laugh at Trump's 'Boomer Rube' Supporters

They were right, though. All these moronic trump supporters do is quote discredited conspiracy theories or babble about religious theories. They are not articulate at all. Grab a trump supporter at one of his Nuremberg rallies and ask them a few questions about foreign policy or national security, or another important issue. Grap some crazy like gaetz and ask him to respond to similar questions. All you will get is a review of hackneyed talking points or name-calling, perhaps even an assertion that you are a "liberal," whatever that means.

Could it be because they can't read English...or is it because they can't think on their own?
...because they can't think on their own..same as their brother and sister low-information voters on the Right. Democracy in America is all about pandering to the lowest common denominator..regardless of R or D. The logic? A smart person's vote..and a stupid person's vote...are equal...but..there are far more stupid people...than there are smart ones.

Do the math. You don't win elections appealing to the smart people.

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

They were right, though. All these moronic trump supporters do is quote discredited conspiracy theories or babble about religious theories. They are not articulate at all. Grab a trump supporter at one of his Nuremberg rallies and ask them a few questions about foreign policy or national security, or another important issue. Grap some crazy like gaetz and ask him to respond to similar questions. All you will get is a review of hackneyed talking points or name-calling, perhaps even an assertion that you are a "liberal," whatever that means.
Clearly your head is up your ass.

Lets get something clear, without CNN getting hard on's and becoming obsessed with Trump during his campaign, TRUMP would be back in NY stiffing contractors and fucking around on his wife....CNN gave Trump his victory, that is fact.
Trump supporters need shaming, they need to be called out....they are deplorable, stupid and ignorant to facts....and its okay, wouldn't expect anything less from Nazi clones...but to blame CNN, unfair and unfounded.

South jersey traditionally ...blue collar , farms,work a daY summer tourist workers ...lots of white people lol

View attachment 303149

Look at that crowd

1000s upon thousands fuck it let's go out anyway and support the peoples president ..people reporting they had a great time...people were just awesome.... in good moods ..mingling with other Patriots blah blah blah

View attachment 303148

Bars cleaned up

I bet the white sheets are flying off the shelves at the local Wal Mart in Wildwood.

It sucks to be a Dumb Angel or actually a Dumb Devil.

View attachment 303149

Look at that crowd

View attachment 303148

Bars cleaned up

It sucks to be a Dumb Angel or actually a Dumb Devil.
Always living in fear that there will be consequences for violence and threats

Is this SNL????

Clearly your head is up your ass.

None of these bimbos can answer an intelligent question. Your non-comment tells me that you are probably in this group. More childish insults and name-calling, but nothing of substance. It figures.

...because they can't think on their own..same as their brother and sister low-information voters on the Right. Democracy in America is all about pandering to the lowest common denominator..regardless of R or D. The logic? A smart person's vote..and a stupid person's vote...are equal...but..there are far more stupid people...than there are smart ones.

That's why Democrats suck up to idiots.

That's why Democrats suck up to idiots.
..and that is why Trump sucked up to you...and those of your ilk. By pandering to your brand of crazy...he put himself in the White House...pity he had no idea of where to go from there...LOL!

Is this SNL????

Get out there and broadcast these comments all over the internet, your insults will help create more support for Trump. The RNC thanks you.

You should get a job with the DNC working on voter outreach.

Forum List

Back