Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

Its what they think of Americans. Even when they try, like that pathetic footage of Pocahontas drinking beer, their condescension comes out. Im embarrassed for them at times.

BTW that footage of Hillary bashing Americans as deplorable was never supposed to leak. She was speaking to a convention of homosexuals at a private fundraiser and no media recordings were supposed to be allowed. Just as her speech to Wall Street about fake public policies for the rubes and real policies for Wall Street wasnt supposed to leak.

Sunlight is always deadly for these goblins.

Goblins. LOL. Yep.

Lets be clear, Russian interfered in the US Elections to help get Trump elected.. That is not a hoax.

XpertNotCool.jpg

How... Fox ridicules Democrat supporters it everyday of the week...

How many times do we see the word 'libtard' on this forum...

Trump insults every group under the sun...

But Don Lemon laughs at a caricature of Trump Supporter which we see on the comedy channel all the time...

We hear a lot of supporters of Trump continually run false narratives...

Lets be clear, Russian interfered in the US Elections to help get Trump elected.. That is not a hoax... They are the facts from people who investigate this kind of stuff...
Climate Change is real and Humans are doing it...

Hillary Clinton has been investigated to the eyeballs and they found nothing, she is either the worlds smartest person or she is innocent.

The list is endless... Trump is up on 15k lie/falsehoods and his supporters end it up... Yes they get mocked...

You are so uninformed its hilarious.

Typical of the radical left these days he over did it. Lemon could have simply chuckled over the insensitive rant but putting his head down on the desk in fake hysterical laughter was ....well....crazy.

Will absolutely be in Trump Commercials--possibly as early as the Super Bowl.

Its Gold.

Get out there and broadcast these comments all over the internet, your insults will help create more support for Trump. The RNC thanks you.

Trumpsters just repeat stuff and make perfectly ridiculous and unsupported statements about the most basic things like the Constitution and government that indicate that they know nothing about these subjects. They just parrot instead of prepare.
I think you're guilty of projection.
You leftists tend to only repeat the rubbish that the media calls news because it fits your apathetic attitudes and your hatred for something or someone....while everyone else tends to listen to both sides of the issue and make their minds up from there. Some of us even go outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC and we tend to find out that there's another side to every story.....not just the censored version you leftists willingly gulp down and never question.

I didn't say I was a "leftist." No one has ever offered an explanation of how a "leftist" should be defined. One of the first things that my father taught me was not to believe everything I heard. My background is in history and law, which require a whole lot of digging, naming of sources, and footnoting. Many of the links posted on USMB turn out to be from bogus sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, the Hill (still investigating its former staff writer).

Trumpsters don't offer anything by way of support for their opinions, nor even any indication that they ever did a moment of research. They seem to merely parrot things from conspiracy and propaganda sites on the internet or something some nutty "religious leader" said, or simply call names.

Just yesterday, someone posted on USMB some list of things that "communists" want to do to hurt the country, which a Florida congressman read into the Congressional Record in the 1960's, and which was posted as if it had some credibility. It turned out that the source of this list was some guy who was a John Bircher mixed up with the LDS and weird prophetic religious theories named Cleon Skausen.

This whole movement to discredit more reliable news sources, like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, and substitute right-wing propaganda is a dirty trick designed to institute a dictatorship in the U.S.
Oh I don't know. The Fake News Media pushed the entire Russian Collusion hoax and they parrot the Democrats talking points without question. Certainly with your history and law background and your skeptical analytical mind, you have noticed this?

It's not the Right that is trying to silence and disarm others, or that's trying to overturn an election while preventing sitting President from appearing on an upcoming ballot.

Have you ever noticed that the Left accuses others of the very things they themselves are guilty of?
Get out there and broadcast these comments all over the internet, your insults will help create more support for Trump. The RNC thanks you.

Trumpsters just repeat stuff and make perfectly ridiculous and unsupported statements about the most basic things like the Constitution and government that indicate that they know nothing about these subjects. They just parrot instead of prepare.
I think you're guilty of projection.
You leftists tend to only repeat the rubbish that the media calls news because it fits your apathetic attitudes and your hatred for something or someone....while everyone else tends to listen to both sides of the issue and make their minds up from there. Some of us even go outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC and we tend to find out that there's another side to every story.....not just the censored version you leftists willingly gulp down and never question.

I didn't say I was a "leftist." No one has ever offered an explanation of how a "leftist" should be defined. One of the first things that my father taught me was not to believe everything I heard. My background is in history and law, which require a whole lot of digging, naming of sources, and footnoting. Many of the links posted on USMB turn out to be from bogus sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, the Hill (still investigating its former staff writer).

Trumpsters don't offer anything by way of support for their opinions, nor even any indication that they ever did a moment of research. They seem to merely parrot things from conspiracy and propaganda sites on the internet or something some nutty "religious leader" said, or simply call names.

Just yesterday, someone posted on USMB some list of things that "communists" want to do to hurt the country, which a Florida congressman read into the Congressional Record in the 1960's, and which was posted as if it had some credibility. It turned out that the source of this list was some guy who was a John Bircher mixed up with the LDS and weird prophetic religious theories named Cleon Skausen.

This whole movement to discredit more reliable news sources, like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, and substitute right-wing propaganda is a dirty trick designed to institute a dictatorship in the U.S.
Oh I don't know. The Fake News Media pushed the entire Russian Collusion hoax and they parrot the Democrats talking points without question. Certainly with your history and law background and your skeptical analytical mind, you have noticed this?

It's not the Right that is trying to silence and disarm others, or that's trying to overturn an election while preventing sitting President from appearing on an upcoming ballot.

Have you ever noticed that the Left accuses others of the very things they themselves are guilty of?

I don't think that the Russian Collusion thing was a hoax at all...
It is. The FBI not only unable to corroborate the Russian Pack of Lies Hillary purchased and laundered into illegal FISA warrants but they immediately began finding exculpatory evidence. Trump beat you fair and square and you are too dishonest to admit that.
... Notice how this so-called "president"...
He is fully and completely President and wielding unincumbered Article II power.
... has sucked up to putin,...
He' not a war monger, but, unlike Obama, he gave Ukraine lethal aid so they could effectively kill Russian troops.
... even taking putin's word over that of his own national-security advisors...
The National Security folks were pushing this blizzard of lies at the time.
... The scheme to hold up aid to Russia's enemy to extort political favors to help trump win re-election by digging dirt on his political rival...
Biden confessed to Extortion on video, and even Obama's WH was concerned about Hunter raking in $Millions as soon as Pops took point on Ukrine aid.
... not only aids trump's bid for re-election, but it also took the heat off of putin for his interference in U.S. elections by deflecting it on Ukraine....
Both Ukraine and Russia worked with Hillary to smear Trump.
... There is nothing to link either Biden to any wrongdoing...
Bribery and extortion are wrong.
... trump lies constantly, wants desperately to be re-elected, does not care about the security of the United States, and wants dictatorial powers....
No he doesn't.
... He also has exhibited behavior that indicates a deep-seated psychological disturbance.
Are you sure you are the one to be throwing around such deranged claims about others?

Don Lemon Re-Elects The President

Amazing. CNN anchor Don Lemon may have just singlehandedly re-elected the President. By now the video clip has gone viral. If you missed it because you were on another planet, you can watch it below:

ME: How many times have you guys heard me say it? The lowlife vermin ae their own worst enemy. Their hate and extremism will be their undoing.

I’m sure so many deplorables are outraged

What a bunch of Snowflakes

Forum List

Back